[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finally had something legit scare the shit out of me a month
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 2323587230.jpg (976 KB, 1908x1431) Image search: [Google]
2323587230.jpg
976 KB, 1908x1431
Finally had something legit scare the shit out of me a month ago

>on an island off of Massachusetts seeing some family
>sky is super clear, and the stars are usually really visible out due to low light pollution
>stay up watching tv
>look at clock
>12:30ish
>look outside
>super cool sky
>decide to ride a bike over to the beach so i can get an even better look
>25 minute bike ride on pitch black road
>scariest part was trying to not hit a rock on the shitty bike path
>get to the beach
>use the flashlight on my phone to get over the sand dune
>I could see maybe 15 feet in front of me
>turn off light and lay down and look at the sky
>seriously a really cool experience I reccomend doing it
>get up to leave
>walking over sand dune when I hear some sort of vocal noise behind me
>not really distinguishable, just sort of a grunt
>say "woah that's fucking creepy" out loud to myself to break the mental tension while I pick up the pace to my bike
>hear crystal clear laugh behind me
>short and sounded like a more feminine laugh, not high pitched though
>nobody else was on the beach
>I made the 25 minute ride back in like 10

Probably wind or some shit but still kinda gets to me
>>
Who was phone?
>>
Def some people fucking in the beach my man. I've ran into many getting it in late night when I'm on the Cape smoking a joint late night
>>
I would have made it back in 5.
>>
>>17829923
>decide to ride a bike over to the beach so i can get an even better look
you are not the only one who got that idea.
somebody just messed with you at the beach
>>
>>17830221
>>17830270

OP here

Thats the only reasonable option, but when I lied on the sand, I could look to the sides and see the contrast of the silhouette of the ground and the brighter sky. I scanned it for lights and people. Plus there was an empty parking lot and I had the only bike. And it was offseason for the island, only people who are residents and very few visitors were in town, which was 25 minutes away. So the only possible people would be residents who walked multiple miles at midnight without a flashlight, or visitors who were staying in a nearby house off season, which is less likely because the nearby houses usually are only rented during summer, when tourism hits the island.

TL;DR - I saw 0 signs of other people, and it was highly unlikely that anybody else would have gone to that beach. Anyways, definitely still possible i got fucked with.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.