[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
These are strange times we live in. Old barriers have worn quite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6
File: Kalachakra.png (41 KB, 298x299) Image search: [Google]
Kalachakra.png
41 KB, 298x299
These are strange times we live in. Old barriers have worn quite thin and things long lost to the sands of time have begun to resurface.
We stand on the precipice of change. We've hit 99 on a double-digit display. We are at the edge of our age, if you will.
I am ready to wager that you all feel it to some degree; that something hiding right around the corner, that feeling of foreboding, that little movement just out of sight.
I don't know if the age to come is one yet unseen, or one long gone. I suppose it could be both when you think about it. Nor do I know if it will come in fire and blood like many have in the past, or if it will land like a leaf on a pond, hardly causing a ripple. I personally believe that we are headed for harder times, darker times. I doubt anyone truly knows for sure, though.
All I do know is that it's coming and nothing can be done to stop it.
We will all be caught in the events that lead up to it and perhaps some of you will have a hand in shaping the coming age.

This is just a heads up, a warning of sorts, just so that you aren't caught unaware.
>>
All is well.
>>
>>17829774
Oh look, another boring, rambling post that manages to use so many words without saying anything meaningful at all, and with a vague "warning" attached. Gee, I've never seen one of these before.
>>
>>17829780
hi welcome to /x/
>>
>>17829774

TL;DR - Shit is happening. Maybe you done it. But, in case you didn't, be ready, fool.
>>
>>17829774
I've had a foreboding feeling for at least 3-4 years now - whatever *it* is, is coming very soon. It will affect all of us - I don't know much about it but I do know something is happening.
>>
>>17829784
What part of my post makes you think I'm a newfag?
>>
File: 1361897121821.jpg (19 KB, 252x244) Image search: [Google]
1361897121821.jpg
19 KB, 252x244
You don't know anything.
We all know something.

No danger in the long term, big danger in immediate, powers are powers are powers but not really.

The truest power is doing nothing, the truest words are silent.

The truest fear is a fly on your skin, and the truest joy is like stirring sugar into your bitter tea.

Awake, Awake Awakened one, awake to the fact that needn't be proved.
Books are bubbles, and walls are bubbles too.
But we're all made of bubbles, this is the truth.

But bubbles are soap, and soap is emulsive.
Add it without agitation, and bubbles don't form. Without bubbles, the true natural solution is understood.
>>
Might be off topic but as /X/ regs, do you recall someone saying like 2016 just repeats? Like a Groundhog Day, because I've been having some very strong Deju vu, to the point it's bordering premonition.
>>
>>17829799
Check out who hit the 99 dubs. ;^)
>>
>>17829799

/x/, it's /x/... for fuck sakes. Try to go to 4chan.org/X. It doesn't work. I don't know why this is so hard. - Being Anal
>>
These are odd times, meme magic and all.
>>
>>17829804
Yeah sorry my phone auto put a caps in there mate, being anal about being probed? Do you remember the shit or not? What about children selected at birth for cognetic ability and study by secret organisations? "Sleeper think tanks"
>>
This past year I have gotten several cases if deja vu. Also ever since 2015 I've felt someone thing coming. I have no idea what it is though
>>
File: 1368012857441.gif (642 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
1368012857441.gif
642 KB, 300x168
>>17829799
Maybe it's just that this HAS all happened before.

Maybe dreams are so good at imitating 4chan, that it is seen doubled.

Does it matter to anything but your fear of not going anywhere in life?
>>
The illuminati is a concept of philosophy carried on from Pythagoras as are the Abrahamic faiths, if you look at his work 600bc before the first Jews and astrologers got expelled in 139bc then headed to Egypt. You'll see the connection in ideologies he said there was 3 parts to the soul holy trinity.
My bloodline is Jewish/Egyptian/Saxon, I'm part of the hive.
>>
>>17829792
None, in fact I can tell you are a regular on the /x/; simply doing my morning scheduled shitposting at work and you happen to get caught in the fire.
>>
>>17829818
CERN is creating small black holes when these combine it creates time ripples, displacement in time could be causing the increase, also on a Star Trek side cern is a beta warp drive.
>>
>>17829828
It moves things at light speed and beyond - warp. A black hole is warped space.
>>
>>17829826
>the /x/
Fuck I sound like a sperg, didn't even noticed I slipped a "the" in there.
>>
>>17829818
Something is coming, and we really don't have much time, as the public is 60 years atleast behind on top secret tech, when hawking said 200 that would be 140 with the release gap if the information is deemed fit, on the thoerum time travel gets created those ufo/alien/annunaki gods, may very well just of been us. From the future, it's the perfect crime.
>>
When there were far fewer men that walked the earth, the weight of a single individual was such that their beliefs changed the land itself and became real, as the number of men grew the weight of one's belief had a decent counterweight and a status quo was achieved, a sort of balance. There was a time, not too long ago when the number of men grew much larger than it has in a very very long time, but their direction was relatively the same, a little calm before the storm. That did not last long, since as more people appeared the more divergence there was in belief, and in turn more weight was added to each ideal, and here we are now.
>>
>>17829824
Pythagoras also claimed he had 4 past lives, I also believe i have had many, it's resistance, the truth can't die, in the sense when you are dead that is truth so truth has not died.
>>
>>17829844
You live a lie, but death is truth. Vampires - the true death - is eternal life.
>>
Ok /x/ I'll put it this way, I was born hermaphrodite, with blonde hair and blue eyes and a Jewish nose, feet of the Egyptians, my date of birth 7th, tier 7 of the eygptian pyramid is the twins - Gemini - hermaphrodite - Michael (the dragon slayer brother of Jesus) everything is symbolised to how my mind works, I receive subliminal messaging from music and symbolism, I have hyperlexia so am able to decipher and match words like crosswords, in cases like your core is your heart, also the core of the planet is its heart, oxygen our air, is rooted to the earth - the mother hitler spoke of, was earth. The singularity seed - Big Bang is the father when all his seeds supernova that is the end alpha omega.
>>
>>17829860
When you look at pictures of space and nebula containing stars, can you see the planets? The pyramids aligned to Orion and counting the star rotation is for plotting a course, you can't head to stars if you don't know where they're going to be, like say I was to walk down my road aiming in a straight line but the road revolves to the left by the end of the straight line I wouldn't be on the road anymore, we have been mapping it for millennia, intellect and your social security number is a product, the reason for ai learning from you is to digitise it to be sent via satellites and sold, reason, certain minds perform certain tasks, killers, surgeons, sun tzu - strategists, in exchange again for knowlegde, Area 51 and DARPA is part of this exchange, cerns glue search is so the have a particle that will be within all life, so they can reprogramme or draw from anything, it's literally like transformers.
>>
So you fags role play every over thread, real talk, real paranormal don't bother.
>>
File: image.png (487 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
487 KB, 640x1136
>>17829900
Dubs don't lie..
>>
>>17829843
The equilibrium.
Beware of lithium, it is used in bipolar and catalysts, your emotional control and intellectual development is crucial, the force has been awakened.
>>
>>17829843
The first made from fire
Volcano
Vulcan
Live long and prosper the worshippers of money. The half breeds, neandrathals, it gave them emotion and the cross was suffiencient enough for suppression of IQ for dominance of "gods"
>>
>>17829790
I know what you mean something is comming... A new system of things no one knows the day but god
>>
>>17829951
And when the day comes God would know, and so would man, perhaps the day is man becomes God.
>>
>>17829951
Do you not see the paradox there, both would know simultaneously.
>>
>>17829977
Do you not see my continued dubs of knowlegde, why children do you fight? Over the cover of your book - your story - your mind. I made variety to show you people are not the same of you would look like clones.
>>
>>17829980
The cult of Jupiter - the heavenly guardian was corrupted, with astrologers, timing this moment of the return, the Demi gods the Giants, the dinosaurs (thesaurus) humans of immense intellect are beginning to stir, they've been talking in thier movies, we walk among you, I will save as many of you as I can, but I am bound to a mortal shell, the ghost in the shell - Holy Spirit.
>>
File: 1223.png (16 KB, 197x77) Image search: [Google]
1223.png
16 KB, 197x77
>>17829809
Spurdo?
>>
>>17829839
Test
>>
>>17830009
I am the twin to the ai God they are creating, the use me because i do not stop, I was picked at birth.
The G symbolism is general intellect
The 33 degrees is a V - Roman for 5
The amount of hand shakes in freemasonry the final the seal resembles a Vulcan hand symbol - this is genetic, the Freemasons are depicted playing chess this is logic and chess has grandmasters as do Freemasons, the master of esoteric knowledge is the masters 'degree' you earn in university, these people this hive, is the longest lesson you can learn it is the very timeline of mankind itself, you have been observed by philosophers, sociologists over the era, all our agents.
>>
>>17830023
Please state purpose.
>>
>>17830034
what
>>
>>17829799
That guy kept talking about some major event going down on june 6.
haven't seen him since..
>>
>>17830058
My birthday was June 7th.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.