[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
witches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: um.jpg (26 KB, 615x466) Image search: [Google]
um.jpg
26 KB, 615x466
Do any actual witches or pagans post here anymore? or is it all stories?
>>
>>17829331
This is /x/, so most of them are probably roleplayers or baby broomers.

Could be some legit ones left, though.
>>
>>17829344
lol what the fuck is a baby broomer
>>
>>17829347
The nearest equivalent that popped into my head for "mall goth", only a witch instead.
>>
>>17829349
no shit is it still people doing sigils or whatever?
>>
what do I gotta do to get the real witcxhes and pagans out these days
>>
seriously bump, are there no straight up witches?
>>
>>17829363
>>17829370

1. Chill. /x/ is not /b/, your thread isn't going anywhere anytime soon.
2. Maybe they're all asleep or out riding their broomsticks. There was a witch thread or two floating around, why don't you check the catalog before flipping out?
>>
There are sporadic witch threads. The paganism threads died of cancer.

That being said, I'm a pagan. What do you need?
>>
>>17829374
this is 4chan everything is transient
>>
>>17829379
I don't "need" anything, are there no convos about this shit? no IRC?
>>
>>17829385
Reread my post; I answered your first question. I don't know about the irc because I never go there.
>>
>>17829331
I'm pagan, I just don't bring it up unless it's relevant, like right now. I don't practice magic or anything, though, and there aren't any stories to share concerning it. I believe in many gods, picked one that stood for the values and ideals I agreed with most, and that's about it.

Hail Minerva.
>>
>>17829398
that's the type of shit I wanna know!

keep on keepin on!
>>
>>17829404
You sound like a 12 year old. Do your parents know you're using the internets without their supervision?
>>
>>17829416
weak
>>
oh shit, school is almost out

seeya
>>
>>17829404
Thanks, same to you. It's a little disheartening to see so little discussion compared to all the pushing of monotheism on this board, not just with their 2-3 threads at a time but then trying to derail other threads. But now I'm just complaining, which gets us no where.

I follow Minerva because I value knowledge and wisdom. I have respect for any gods that don't demand human sacrifice or other fucked up shit. My personal favorite is the roman/greek pantheon, but I acknowledge the others. I suspect that many are the same under different names, haven't figured all of them out yet though. Comparative religion is a subject I'm still looking into.

>>17829416
Someone's salty. Why are you here if not to discuss the topic?
>>
>>17829429
I follow Pan, because I'm poor as fuck and like the simple things in life
>>
>>17829439
A good way to go, Pan's cool. Sorry to hear about being poor, though.
>>
>>17829429
I worship Apollo, used to worship Zephyr but Apollo was a better fit for me.
>>
File: hecate.jpg (91 KB, 746x359) Image search: [Google]
hecate.jpg
91 KB, 746x359
>>17829476
Are you sure? Zephyr is a fag god, and that seems like your type.

>>17829381
Wise words, from a mysterious stranger.

Me personally, I worship Hecate, and so I post doge usually.
I like Hecate, because she saved me from my countless dramatic tranny-suicide attempts, and guided me back to the world of the living dozens of times.

She was like a mom, and my mom hated me for being a "sissy-boy".

I first met her when I was playing in a sinkhole.
She saved me, by sending me help, and I know it was her because of her dogs.
I would be dead in a pit, literally if not for her, or I would have succeeded in suicide when I ate three plants worth of nightshade berries.

So now she sends me on the road of 4chan, to help lost travellers in the memerealms.

She's pretty easy to please.
Just dog-stuff. I leave dog stuffed animals on crossroads sometimes. I'd give her actual dogs too, but I'm not able to, yet.

But seriously, Hecate is a good goddess, she is this symbol "Y".

She's also trivia.
>>
Hoodoo witch doctor here. I frequent here but no one really ever asks about the sort of things I practice
>>
Witch here. The classic kind, lives at the end of the road, keeps a cat who's a little too canny, candles and jars of powders and funny-coloured liquids. Worships Hermes, tends the garden, holds bonfire parties on the solstices and equinoxes. We're here, we're just quiet, not wasting our time role-playing

Happy Midsummer, everyone
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.