[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Talking animals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4
Anyone have any experience with talking animals?

Long story short when I was a kid my uncle had a chocolate lab named Sadie, and every time I was alone with this dog it would say crazy shit to me to the point of me avoiding my uncles house at all costs. I've had dogs of my own, and it was only ever his dog that did this. I kinda blocked most of it out, but the one time I remember most clearly it was telling me to climb out the window, because my dad was hurt. (Dad was fine btw) I was stunned and didn't tell anyone till years later, and most people don't believe me anyway.

Anyone have similar experiences?
>>
>>17828611
My neighbors cast used to say no a lot, or at least sounded like it. Does that count?
>>
Probably hallucinations because your uncles house was built on ley lines or copper/iron rich rocks that perturbed your neurons on an electromagnetic level
>>
When I was a kid I was convinced my dog talked to me. Now I know I have pretty bad audio hallucinations.
>>
>>17828611
You just heard the voice of the dog in your head? What did it sound like? Did it have to be in the room with you?
>>
>>17828611
You're a schizo, congratulations.

That said, enjoy these, especially the last one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nq54LljENuk
>>
>>17828611
>Talking animalsOf course there are talking birds, parrots.
And there are two animals who talk in the Bible, serpent snake and a donkey.

"A talking snake is mentioned in The Book of Genesis. Satan went as a snake and tempted Eve to eat a forbidden fruit.
They did not know any right or wrong before eating that fruit. When they ate that fruit God banished them out of the Garden of Eden.
God was (and is) omnipresent so he knew what was happening in Garden of Eden.
But since Satan assumed the form of a snake (But why?) God decided to punish all the species of snakes by removing their legs or wings.
God cursed the serpent: "upon your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life;" the woman he punishes
with pain in childbirth and with subordination to man: "your desire shall be for your husband, and he shall rule over you;" and t
he man he punishes with a life of toil: "In the sweat of your face you shall eat bread till you return to the ground."
When an evilutionist see a snake he speaks of the Natural Selection that created the snakes. But we creationists know it is not so.
Some snakes have internal legs and their Pharyngula stage contains legs."

"And the ass said unto Balaam, Am not I thine ass, upon which thou hast ridden ever since I was thine unto this day?
was I ever wont to do so unto thee?" Numbers 22:30.
That settles it. Donkeys can talk.
Secular scientists claim the final word to the interpretation of science is the Bible"
>>
>>17828611
>I remember most clearly it was telling me to climb out the window,
was it telling you like with a loud voice or telepathically ?
>>
>>17829120
You enjoy pulling random shit out of your ass, and connecting imaginary dots that reassure you that your life is revloved around a book.. why?
>>
>>17829254
>why?
considering the way you formed your post my answer to you is..non of your business!
>>
Once, I was camping out in what I later found out was somebody's yard. When morning came around, a cat spotted me, and promptly went back to its owner. I heard the owner talking to it, while it meowed back. "What's wrong mittens?" "Is something out there?" I couldn't believe it. I was found out. Realizing that I maybe shouldn't be where I was I began to pack up, and upon hearing me rustle my things into my bag, the owner fell silent while the cat meowed on. She momentarily returned with what I assumed was her husband, and they began talking in more urgent, hushed voices that someone might be out there. I promptly left.

>tl;dr Cat totally narked on me.
>>
>>17828611

What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>17829297
>What the fuck is wrong with you people?
what?
you don't think this could be real situation?
this is paranormal board after all please be open minded
>>
>>17829297
Hey mang, everything was fine, until that cat told it's owners I was camped out on their property.

That's when I began to suspect that maybe animals weren't mute because they were dumb--maybe they were mute because their vocal chords and tongues don't make the same sounds as ours do. Maybe the key to talking with animals is to just listen better.

If you never responded to your cat as if it were intelligent, it might conclude that the sounds you make are just random noises also. From the cat's perspective, you might be a dumb beast that's incapable of communicating in a sensible way. It's just a thought anyways.
>>
>>17829318
If that were true, scientists/animal behaviorists would have discovered it years ago.
>>
>>17829328
How many years ago? Because ugh, animal behaviorists that spent a LOT more time with animals than any scientist you know figured this out before there even were white people camping out on their property.
>>
>>17829383
Now you're just straight-up roleplaying.
>>
>>17829390
I mean, maybe. It's the internet after all, and you can't really ascertain truth all that well by reading some words that a stranger wrote.

But maybe if you do as I did, and go travel in the wilderness for a time, and go talk to the people who lived on this land before Europeans "discovered" it, ya' might learn a thing or two about animals.

Or not, whatever. It's your call.
>>
>>17829405
You're just some white kid pulling the Native American mysticism card.

Can animals communicate? Yes. Can they "talk" to humans? In some ways, yes. But if you think they talk to people the way people talk to people, in a real human language, about things only humans would actually care about, then you're the one with a faulty understanding of animals, their intelligence, and their priorities in life.
>>
>>17829412
Above all else, the natives of America taught me that their knowledge was not mystical, but rather practical instead.

I believe that this notion that the natives of America have a mystical knowledge was a superstition started by white people, who were struggling to overcome the language barrier at that time, as well as a way to deal with their racism--natives to America were frequently likened to witches during the events of the Salem witch trials.
>>
>>17829451
I wouldn't listen to Indians, they brought spears to a gunfight.
>Redskins, not even once
>>
>>17829481
>>>/pol/ has been looking for you, sir, you'd best report back in.
>>
File: Do you know what i am saying.jpg (806 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Do you know what i am saying.jpg
806 KB, 1920x1080
>>17829451
ALL Pagan mystic knowledge is practical though.
It's just people who aren't opposed to usury that create impracticality as their religion with the "no saturday work" etc.
>>
>>17829318
Nigga how high are you right now?
>>
>>17828611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvwHHMEDdT0
>>
>>
>>17828611
Son of Sam, Black Phillip anyone?
>>
>>17832769
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THh1pPWEoWs
>>
File: image.jpg (38 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
38 KB, 313x470
>>17829120
Of course donkeys can talk! Haven't you ever seen Shrek?!? The Bible stuff is bull though- take the message, not the actual words man. Evolution is a thing and it's constantly happening.

>>17828611
On a serious note though, my family had a chicken named Cluck because she literally said the word "cluck" to each of us at some point. Not the light bokbkbok but a deep, throaty CLUCK. It was a fluke of vocalisation, but like cats that "talk" on youtube, we thought it was funny and named her after it.
>>
>>17828611
Wasn't this the plot of Wilfred?
>>
If you know body language well enough communicating with animals is easy, as body language is universal. You can respond back with body language as well.
>>
I had one in my class in uni. His name was Tyrone.
>>
>>17829120
What if all religion was written by schizophrenics?
Holy shit...
What if /x/ is the new bible...
>>
>>17834765
Don't be dumb anon. We can scientifically prove that religions aren't just the psychotic imaginations of the people who practice them. Anti-psychotic medications exists. So, just find a Christian who claims to be watched all the time, by an invisible dead man named Jesus, who will take them away to a happy place, and talks directly into their minds in a voice only they can hear. Then give them some psyche meds.

Since all the things they're experiencing are real, and not the symptoms of paranoid schizophrenia, they'll still be able to talk to Jesus and all that. This will scientifically prove once and for all that Christianity is 100% real, and not just a bunch of delusions. Or it will cause powerful Christian groups to lobby and get anti-psychotic medications outlawed, one or the other.
>>
>>17829328
Actually Animal Behaviorist don't know a lot about cats because they don't do well in a lab environment. Most of their info comes from cat videos on youtube
>>
>>17834786 good point.
I'm gonna go shave in between my ass cheeks to pepper my angus for the great cumming
>>
Couple of years ago when I stayed up straight for three days I began to hear one of my cats speaking. He kept talking about protecting the house from invaders and would occasionally go outside to see what was up and return back with news.
>>
>>17834869
This is the best thing I've read on /x in ages.
>>
It's weird how intelligent animals are... my cats know their names. They learned that the door handle is what opens and closes the door... I ask them questions and I can tell they understand it, they know basic words like "treats" "wet food" "outside" "come" and stuff... animals are a lot smarter than we give them credit for!
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.