[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright /x/ redpill me on bohemian grove why do the world's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: cremation_of_care.jpg (139 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
cremation_of_care.jpg
139 KB, 640x480
Alright /x/ redpill me on bohemian grove

why do the world's wealthiest and most influential men meet in the woods to jack one another off under robes and burn a wooden effigy of an owl?

is this just theatrical and part of tradition, or is there actually some type of malevolent ritual going on here?
>>
Isnt this archived somewhere by now or is it necessary to have this same question asked 4x a week
>>
they are change bodies and live forever, like reincarnation and shit but they get to keep all their memories. Imagine what experiences and knowledge they have since they have lived hundreds of lives. Realtalk
>>
>>17828563

They're satanists.
power hungry satanists.
Whether or not they are consciously aware of this.
It comes down to what satan represents:

1. worldly power
2. money
3. mass murder
4. child sacrifice
5. fucking

I think to be a well adjusted human, its important to be somewhat aware of the animalistic self.

Evil is more powerful in darkness or when people live in fear. Ex. : Fundamentalist Christianity.
>>
>>17828563
Something occult something ARG something something Jew something archive
>>
>>17828681
where are you getting this info?

>>17828574
>>17828722
yall jaded much?
>>
>>17828563

That's not a wooden owl. That's a stone owl which represents the Owl of Minerva. The Owl of Minerva was the actual symbol used by the Illuminati contrary to the popular belief that the eye above the pyramid was the symbol of the Illuminati. They are preforming what is called the cremation of care, in which a human infant is sacrificed in an ancient Babylonian ritual to Lucifer which is believed to be the true god who opposes the evil god Adonai (the christian god).
>>
>>17828563
this thread again....

its just some fake shit zionist threw together to create a new religion which the NWO would practice to unlock one of the seals for the end of days

the problem is that they cant manage other things required of the NWO. the zionist work in the physical range. you think you can get away with branding people on the head or hand? you think there wouldnt be a coup if you tried?

basically the people who do the bohemian grove shit are just posers who think they are the real thing. i would imagine it would be a terrifying thing to find out that you have no rank in the new world order in you had thought you were at the top
>>
File: 34575689835.jpg (264 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
34575689835.jpg
264 KB, 960x540
>>
bunch of old rich white people gather around and relive their college fraternity selves of debauchery.

Made better that unwashed masses don't get any access to it.
>>
>>17828719
Hail
>>
>>17828783
Molach is the owl sir
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.