[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Satan Make Us Stronger?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (54 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54 KB, 550x550
I've had this thought for a while. What if Satan purposefully tests us to make us stronger individuals? Very much like Slugworth on Willy Wonka. I know this theory has been shared before, but people still continue to believe Satan is the cause of evil and out to get us.

I believe Satan is there to make sure that we are worthy of the fruits of knowledge. For example, if you want to get fit and buff and healthy, you'll need to experience pain through working out, discipline, and forcing yourself to be uncomfortable. If you want to get a driver's liscense, you have to pass the tests. It's all about breaking barriers and carving your own path. It will take sacrifice, courage, and discipline, but your reward will be great. I believe the same can be said about Satan. He is there to test us. To make sure we are worthy of the reward. Just like Slugworth on Willy Wonka handed the kids the gobstoppers to test whether they would sell the secret candy to the rival company. In the end, Charlie passed the test and was rewarded greatly. I believe Satan is a force that should be embraced, not shunned. What say you?
>>
Maybe he got a bad rap, who knows. What I do know is for a short time I asked Satan for help. I was confused in my life and needed help. Im not talking superficial stuff. Stuff that mattered. Anyway... nothing really happened until I let go and accepted if nothing gets better I have no one to blame but my self and accept that I deserve it. I accepted that even whenever I die I belong in hell. That my problems should come last and what matters is how treat others. It just hit me and I asked Jesus to help. It worked. I'm not kidding when I say John 15:7 is very real.
>>
Lucifer is basically the same story as Prometheus. Prometheus gave us fire and knowledge. And so did lucifer.

Satan is some jew demon.
>>
many of the old gods are here to teach us things

satan makes you stronger if you drop the fear and programming and just realize that he is here to uplift humanity.
>>
>>17828956
No Satan is the old God also known as Enki. He is the creator.
>>
>>17828999
Lucifer and Prometheus are analogous to Enki, the engineer that granted man greater intelligence.

Enki is the son of Anu, the "supreme ruler and "king of gods."

Satan seems to be the Old testament God, Yahweh/Jehovah. Seems like that angry, vengeful, powerful supreme ruler Anu. Perhaps the Demiurge or just our local equivalent on this scale.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.