[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What religion do you /x/philes follow, or is the closest to your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: World Religions.jpg (68 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
World Religions.jpg
68 KB, 500x481
What religion do you /x/philes follow, or is the closest to your personal beliefs? How does your religious faith influence your belief or disbelief in the paranormal?
>>
The best one.
>>
File: Aghori.jpg (122 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
Aghori.jpg
122 KB, 480x640
Trika Saivism

We run dat shit!
>>
File: 57563346555.jpg (332 KB, 1333x891) Image search: [Google]
57563346555.jpg
332 KB, 1333x891
>>
>>17828137
God was vague about this shit because it nulls his lies. I have yet to meet a god that wasn't delusional.
>>
>>17828137
Nihilistic fuck here. I visit for entertainment only.
>>
I believe in God. No religion because I don't think people are capable of understanding God...so they fubar it up. I believe in the unseen, energy , aura karma etc. I believe that what surrounds us is infinitely beyond our comprehension. I just think some people are more sensitive to it for whatever reasons
>>
>>17828253
>for whatever reasons
Maybe because they're not willfully ignorant enough to say that the obvious fucking truth that surrounds us every waking moment is infinitely far away.
>>
>>17828287
Why you mad though, drunky?
>>
No religion; I am an atheist.
>>
>>17828137
Islam, 10 Commandments, The Books of Abraham and Moses + The Gospel + The Qur'an
Fighting devils daily, they stalk me, beg for my soul, want to kill me and possess my corpse
They want to do the same to you if you haven't figured out the devils' little game yet
>>
>>17828317
That'll explain the fucking semicolon
>>
Mostly Deist when it comes to the creator. Also Pagan since all gods from all religions have the equal amount of evidence to support them (which is admittedly none). I would likely be atheist if I hadn't had my own experiences with the supernatural, so I try to approach it with a scientific mindset. After all, seeing shadow people doesn't exactly validate any specific religion as being right automatically. And if YHWH exists, fuck him, because he's a Grade A asshole. Most of Genesis is blatant plagiarism of earlier Sumerian stories, so it seems likely he's trying to take credit for "creation" out of thirst for power. On top of that, it's hard to deny the henotheistic origins of the abrahamic religions, so if there is such a thing as a god, then there are more likely multiple of them, with the origin being neutral and not intervening with the lower gods and humans. I'm not even sure if the origin is even sentient, could be something closer to a natural force like gravity or something.

>tl;dr all I know for sure is that I know nothing for sure.
>>
File: American Psycho gif.gif (2 MB, 225x96) Image search: [Google]
American Psycho gif.gif
2 MB, 225x96
>>17828676
I approach reality and religion like a scientist. Ive seen some shit!
>>
I follow Kek.
>>
Buddhist. My mind is open to anything. I read eyes sometimes on here was born an empath so I like to help people with my readings I do on my spare time. I would love to be able to learn how to heal people but I must learn how to heal myself first.
>>
I take pieces from all of them really.
>>
clearly,
temple of the vampire
>>
I don't do any religion, but I can't quite call myself an atheist, but I guess that's the closest thing to my stance.

Even if someday I see a god, talk to it and chill and salvation and all that, I still wouldn't believe in it, not in the sense that I would deny its existance, but in the way a person doesn't believe in a politician or a normal person, I just have my own deal, I don't care about beliefs, I respect them, I can see how are extremely important on our society and how they benefit and sometimes damage.

But they're not my deal, I go on life by just living at peace with everything, I have morals and rules, I have everything inside me to take on life without having faith on anyone else, I guess I just have faith in me, but I don't worship myself and would never start a religion about it.

I wouldn't deny the existance of a god or gods since we don't even understand why we exist, we don't know anything about existance, we can only guess.
>>
>>17828137
World is too confusing to believe in anything. What is the truth even?
>>
>>17828137
The flat earth cult, your pic is triggering me OP.
>>
I'm not sure what I believe. My foundation growing up was built from a Catholic father and Christian mother. They taught me that God is everywhere, God is love and God, in time, sets everything right once more. I believe I've taken some of that from them seeing I also believe Love is the answer. I also, with all of my being, believe that we will continue living after death.
>>
>>17828808
Put the business end of a shotgun in your mouth and trigger that, faggot.
>>17828823
>Love is the answer.
Love isn't the answer, it's just part of the equation.
>>
I was raised Catholic but I began to doubt and question my faith because all the suffering happening to the good people I've seen. I don't know what to believe in anymore.
>>
You will ignore it as usual, but let's play fun games with christianity.

Students are to be like their teacher, and slaves are to be like their master. And since I, the master of the household, have been called the prince of demons, the members of my household will be called by even worse names!

This is from the bible.

Trust me in this one, you wanna end up a Satanist who believes in Satan the Saviour.
>>
I dunno, I'm just sort of a general pantheist.

I'm quite partial to Buddhism or Taoism though.
>>
>>17828765
Literally the god of 4chan. All of us real niggas do. We are hivemind.
>>
>>17828828
Fucking hell, be more salty, edgelord.

It's like you're literally triggered by the mere use of the word "trigger." That anon was even using it satirically.
>>
>>17828840
That's a pretty bad reason. Book of Job?
>>
I consider myself a Buddhist, but I suppose more in the sense that I believe in the Buddha's teachings in a philosophical way, about the emptiness of phenomena, etc. It makes beliefs about reality being illusory and able to be molded more easy for me.
>>
>>17829049
Not very familiar with dark humor, are you? It was a play on words for the purpose of making a joke. You assumed I took a joke seriously, and in turn took a joke seriously yourself. Why don't you calm down a bit and not get so worked up over words on the internet? If you're skin is really so thin, then maybe this site isn't for you.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.