[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wanderlust
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
Who else /Wanderlust/ here?

I want to bag up my shit and just start walking.

Where would you go, if you just wanted to travel through expansive forests or similar types of wilderness, in an effort to see something spooky?
>>
Do any states in the U.S. even have big forests or wilderness anymore?

Not counting deserts and such
>>
>>17828107
>Where would you go
>implying it's not about the journey
>>
I would need a flying vehicle that ran without gas and could not break down so I think I'm completely SOT there. And I don't exactly know any Nazi's.
>>
>>17828136
That wasn't the implication. I know it's about the journey, but having a set point you'd like to go towards makes it easier. At least, for me personally. If you wander off the path at some point and decide to go somewhere else, that works too. It's just about moving forward.

Plus I'd need an idea of where to go because I live in Arizona and the first thing I would need to do is get the fuck out of Arizona and go somewhere with colder weather.
>>
>>17828107
With you
>>
>>17828183
+3
>>
File: 1437726725850.jpg (481 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437726725850.jpg
481 KB, 1920x1080
>>17828183
<3

The journey would be wonderful alone, but the idea of having a travel partner is just lovely.
>>
>>17828181
You sir do not possess wanderlust. If you did you would not need to consult a Japanese hentai board for advise, you would just "go."

...its okay to pretend or fantasize, but don't drag us along for an anticlimax.
>>
I'd head into the Appalachian mountains and go as deep as I could. Find myself a nice spring and live out my days in the wilderness and all its beauty.
>>
>>17828196
I would say that maybe he's a bit skeptical of it because everything has already been found.

Unless there was more land however.
>>
File: 56734522.jpg (632 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
56734522.jpg
632 KB, 1200x801
>>
>>17828196
Don't be an ass. I just want to set a destination. When I get there, I set another fucking destination. I want to go see a forest somewhere. So I go see the forest. And then I want to see something else, so I leave. I never stop wanting to see things. If wanderlust could be fulfilled the way you're describing it, you'd never have to leave your bedroom.
>>
>>17828269
>>17828196
forgot to address
>If you did you would not need to consult a Japanese hentai board for advise, you would just "go."
I'm not ready to drop everything in my life to just leave. Too many people depend on me. I want to leave some day, but for now, I have to tend to the relationships in my life. But that doesn't mean I don't have wanderlust.
>>
File: my future place.jpg (168 KB, 951x635) Image search: [Google]
my future place.jpg
168 KB, 951x635
>>17828107
been like this for years now. Since I stayed home for college its gotten worse. Ive got enough money to go do it but I need to finish school first. I also think it would be smarter to out that towards a place to live rather then blow it all, and im kind of a home body so I dont know yet
I want to, but im to cautious to just say fuck it and drop my life savings in a vacation
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 500x775) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 500x775
I would love to travel cross country meeting new people and seeing amazing things. I want to learn more about the human psyche and I think that would be best. I would love the deep country if it weren't for the music and rednecks. There isn't any light pollution, so I would be able to see so many stars.
>not all who wander are lost
>>
>>17828107
literally every person in the world aged 15-40
>>
You could try consulting the Earth on where to go. You can access the Earth anywhere that there is the Earth, but the reception is stronger near the Earth's chakra points.
>>
>>17828120
The Bob Marshall wilderness in Montana is over 1 million acres of vastly unexplored forest and wilderness. There are a few small areas that you can visit, but there are places in that forest that have never been seen by man. Sounds kind of creepy.
>>
>>17828190
Where is this place??
>>
>>17828107
Not to just see something sooky but to try to find "japonesa" in Travels and mert people. I will do this but not in my blood-stained country. Security is a thing, even if I want to experience different things I have in mind that money is needed. Other than that, I don't care about relationships or having a place of comfort.

As >>17828181 said

I would Mark places I want to visit too. Even if the journey is funny wandering without a destiny I feel that having points of interest would help.
>>
>>17831325
Please ignore "japonesa", it was "hapiness" my phone fucked up.
>>
I've always wanted to just fuck off with a backpack, maybe with someone, maybe on my own (I mean - I don't mind company, but this is a type of trip that I wouldn't like in a bigger group) and wander.
Since I remember I've always wandered of the group inany kind of trips, when I'm on a holidays with friends I sometimes feel sudden urge to go around the place we're staying, find some cool shit.

When I found out I like long walks I even went on pilgrimage (it lasts about 12 day, through the entire Poland), only to find out it was not because of a religious reasoning (even though I was really religiously "active" at that period), but I just wanted to travel. I still tend to go on this pilgrimage once a year, after some sort of holidays or musical festivals, but now I'm not even going with a group, I just look up the names of the villages where we have stops and go alone or in small company, without even using map all that much. Really fun stuff happens sometimes.

I know it looks like some sort of a fucking /blog/, but fuck it, the point is I too love it, but unlike this anon >>17831325 I don't think I could leave behind my relationships and/or university/work and going on such adventure.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.