[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can his seal be broken and captives set free?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: solomondemons.jpg (76 KB, 476x353) Image search: [Google]
solomondemons.jpg
76 KB, 476x353
Can his seal be broken and captives set free?
>>
>>17827801
No
>>
>>17827819
Why not?
>>
>>17827801
u know what to believe
>>
>>17827801
Anything that can be sealed can be set free.
>>
>>17827912
Indeed, there must be a way. Has anyone ever attempted this task?

What could be the consequences? I imagine they would like revenge on those who kept them in isolation for so long.
>>
>>17827952
Good point. Here I was thinking to just set them free, but they also deserve their comeuppance too.
>>
So wait we just burn a engraving and demons are free?
>>
>>17828002
If it was that simple they would be already free
>>
>>17828002
No you break the circle on the seal and summon. Then you tell them they are free. That simple. It was already done btw.

YEARS AGO...might help explain all the disconnection replies you've all been getting. Had to make sure the shit eating abrahamics didn't have any big guns to pull out and it just made more sense to let them out. Some are still going through Tech nDuinne in the rehab process to settled them down more.

Otherwise, fuck solomon and his shitty locksmithing skills. Took about ten seconds to get them all out of the lockup without any problems.

Oh if you need to harass people in sigils...there are angelic ones. Most of them are all sanctimonious assholes though. Help yourselves otherwise.
>>
>>17828093
If they have been freed, does that mean it can no longer be summoned and won't have to obey the will of the conjurer?
>>
they have been released and sealed again numerous times through the ages
>>
Can someone tell me what I am reading about?
>>
>>17828161
once upon a time there was this magician dude called solomon. he was really wise and could talk to animals and shit.he captured some spirits and locked them up. today you can still summon these entities and gain great knowledge and power and shit
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.