[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need help. This happened a few years ago. >Decided
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: a.jpg (18 KB, 468x333) Image search: [Google]
a.jpg
18 KB, 468x333
Guys I need help. This happened a few years ago.

>Decided to stay up late
>1 a.m downstairs talking with my brother
>Suddenly start feeling this creepy feeling. There is this building anxiety in the mood of the room out of nowhere
>Ask my brother if he notices this
>He says yes he feels this uneasy feeling too
>Seconds later
>Our fax/printer machine that wasn't even on explodes a few feet from us
>Later after we calm down we check the fax machine
>The inside and outside of it are completely ruined and twisted up

Nothing has happened since then. I think its also important to note that while this happened me and my brother were not yet being medicated for being bi polar. I'm also schizotypal.

Am I just reading too much into a freak accident explosion or did something happen here?
>>
You're fine. Fax machines are supposed to explode after 672 usages.
>>
>>17827696
Nope. Focus on protecting yourself. The best weapon you have is possitivity. Remember anon, happy thoughts
>>
OP here. I was expecting a true story of a paranormal entity blowing up something in my house to get more replies than this

I guess that goes to show how bad my writing skills are

Oh well
>>
File: 34575689835.jpg (264 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
34575689835.jpg
264 KB, 960x540
>>
>>17827945
I'm sure the shills will work their way to you eventually
>>
>>17827945
You should have showed a pic.
>>
There's this story about Freud and Jung arguing about the paranormal, when a nearby bookcase exploded. Jung said he could feel it coming. Then he said it would happen again, and right after he said that, it did.
>>
File: freud32.jpg (105 KB, 429x342) Image search: [Google]
freud32.jpg
105 KB, 429x342
>>17828052

>There's this story about Freud and Jung
>Jung said he could feel it
>coming
>and right after he said that, it did.
>>
>>17827960
You again. Stop posting those symbols everywhere.
>>
>>17827945
Well maybe just be glad the thing exploded. Where I live printers are more than likely to have a snake stuck in them.
>>
>>17827795
You forgot to mention explosions also happen when you put the ink cartridge in upside down .
>>
Somebody tried sending the despair code over the fax machine, that's the only logical explanation.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.