[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: .png (155 KB, 287x249) Image search: [Google]
.png
155 KB, 287x249
23 M here. Been having a shit time lately. Can't sleep tons of aches and pains everywhere, feel like old man. I read once that joint pain was a spiritual problem...Idk help a bro out, im desperately sick of waking up every day with aches all over
>>
Try Kratom
>>
go see a doctor you cunt
>>
>whiny begging thread detected
>>
>>17827542
Been. Nothing wrong that's why I've come to you cunts. I can't think of what it would be aside from having some sort of fucked up energetic balance.
>>
>>17827563
Well since you already know what the problem is why are you asking /x/?
>>
cause idk what to do, am noob.
>>
>>17827593
Exercise.
Cut out wheat from diet.

Report back in 3 weeks.
>>
24M, similar issues here without joint pain, just weakness. But I get achey and am always tired. Bloodwork always comes back normal, though my blood sugar tends to be low. Not diabetic. My symptoms started at puberty. Low sugar can cause fatigue and weakness - have you been checking your blood glucose, OP? Idk if joint pain is a typical symptom of regularly low sugar levels.
>>
>>17827529
>Hi I have a physical problem

>Better ask a bunch of complete fucking retards with special snowflake syndrome who are obsessed with pseudo-sciences and mysticism gained from reading a couple of Wikipedia pages half-assedly to help me with a physical problem that a doctor would be best suited for solving

Just shoot yourself.
>>
>>17827563
>I can't think of what it would be aside from having some sort of fucked up energetic balance.
Really? So because you can't understand something it has to be something mystic and unexplained? Leave the medicine to the doctors, idiot.
>>
>>17827563
Go again. You have lupus.
>>
>>17827670
lmao why are you so mad breh.

I just sent some good chi vibes so you can unlock your homosex 8th gate of happiness.
>>
>>17827684
>Lmao u mad xD?
I'm not mad, but after a post like that I do hope that it's cancer or something. Some of you people are just too stupid to live.
>>
>>17827563
Go to another doctor then, jesus.
>>
>>17827687
Cancer is treatable. When you've been to the doctor and they act like you're healthy despite numerous symptoms that interfere with daily life, you don't get treated and you get creative. So shut the fuck up if you've never had doctors tell you that you're fine when you know you're not.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.