[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nevada Slothman
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1461967069043.png (411 KB, 613x590) Image search: [Google]
1461967069043.png
411 KB, 613x590
what happened to the people that were suppose to hunt that slothman in Nevada? Was OP a faggot? Did they die?
>>
>>17827370
> no crops, nothing

OP is certainly a faggot.
>>
>>17827370
OP, confirmed faggot
>>
File: Sign-BumpInRoad-01.jpg (55 KB, 404x608) Image search: [Google]
Sign-BumpInRoad-01.jpg
55 KB, 404x608
>>17827370
bump
>>
>>17827370
Pretty sure I remember what you're talking about. I believe that they couldn't get organized enough to do it.
>>
I remember, and I also want to know what happened to them. The last I saw on the thread was that they were going to meet up and go and that they would tell us what went on when they came back, but they never posted :/
>>
Bump. I've been waiting
>>
>>17827370
The whole Slothman thing is super interesting. That first thread really drew lots of us in.
>>
>>17829830
well fuck. Last thing I read is that they were heading out that weekend. I never saw another thread about it again though. Did anyone else figure out the site?
>>
File: mine shafts.jpg (497 KB, 1856x3742) Image search: [Google]
mine shafts.jpg
497 KB, 1856x3742
>>17827370
Retoasting the story from the bottom left.
>>
What happened to them
>>
Story went nowhere after the last thread. was following every thread since it was the only interesting thing on /x/ at that time. OP never delievered and alot of people assumed it was just bullshit.
>>
>>17831986
Pretty sure Zed still posts on /k/
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.