[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The NYT published an article on gang stalking. >http://w
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: churchSubgenius.png (2 MB, 899x906) Image search: [Google]
churchSubgenius.png
2 MB, 899x906
The NYT published an article on gang stalking.

>http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/11/health/gang-stalking-targeted-individuals.html

>The group was organized around the conviction that its members are victims of a sprawling conspiracy to harass thousands of everyday Americans with mind-control weapons and armies of so-called gang stalkers.

>Mental health professionals say the narrative has taken hold among a group of people experiencing psychotic symptoms that have troubled the human mind since time immemorial. Except now victims are connecting on the internet, organizing and defying medical explanations for what’s happening to them.

>“What’s scary for me is that there are no counter sites that try and convince targeted individuals that they are delusional,” Dr. Sheridan said. “They end up in a closed ideology echo chamber”

>The big hope is that society will wake up to what’s happening and put a stop to it, those who feel targeted say. In some cases, they do seek psychiatric help. In others, the delusions subside. For the rest, the prognosis isn’t good, psychiatrists say. Many contemplate suicide.

Is this a serious problem?
>>
>>17827359
>is this a serious problem
For the mentally ill, yes, yes it is. Encouraging delusional people ends badly.
>>
>>17827389
But what about the people who are being targeted by the government? There is historical precedent for this. Look at the Stazi in East Germany.
>>
>>17827359
Well what can I say?
Stupid is what stupid does.

We, the people, set up an environment. Our actions is what makes this environment what it is.
Fact is, many people fall ill in this environment, and what we do to cure them is exactly what makes them fall ill in the first place.

Nothing more to say. The weak and the sick will fall off by themselfes.
How about stop preventing nature from doings its god damn job, which is the reason we are here in the first place.
>>
>>17827398
Then the solution begins with government making its stance on mental illness clear. Every part of it.
>>
>>17827502
>government
>making things clear
What do you think got us into this situation in the first place?
>>
>>17827359
So no going around spouting nonsense trigger phrases like

"Wish it into the cornfield, Anthony!"

(Twilight Zone quote, don't remember the episode name but Bill Mummy plays the 6 year old Anthony who's thoughts become reality.)
>>
why not just write an article on mental health? idiots.
>>
>>17827359
There are no doubt people the government keeps tabs on but for the most part gang stalking can be marked up to synchronicity and people noticing the "victims" are acting weird. You would have to provide video evidence of some pretty legit gang stalking for me to believe the government hires randos off the street to torment strangers, it would totally blow the lid off their world and would cause more chaos than anything they wanted to achieve by hiring gangstalkers. That's why I personally believe it's a combination of synchronicity and early signs of latent-growing psi phenomena within an individual.
>>
>>17827359
redpill me on the subgenius
>>
>>17827389
Your fucking identity is a delusion you dimwit.
>>
>>17827512
The fact that governments never do that. It's about time for them to wake up to their effect.
>>
>>17827549
Not all gangstalking is gonna be hired.

Seriously. Only a fucking newfag can think 4chan would ever be a place to shill against gangstalking.

>why would 4chan need a rule against >>>/wsr/2
GEE I WONDER.
>>
>>17827938
Didn't expect such a caliber as an answer.

What I also would like to add is, that Government is not a one way track.
Everyone who votes is as much a politician. They are taking a political stance aswell as action and roll it over, so to speak, on one guy or one party.

Honesty is the only shot that we got in order to make it out of this trap alife.
For me this is interesting to watch as this is really a crucial point in what we call human history.

All this is obviously not going anywhere as we will run out of steam long before we will reach our desired/imagined destination.

A step away from all this would be healthy, but will we allow ourselfs such a move?
>>
Look up Stasi, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stasi
>>
>>17827527
It's a good life s3e8
>>
>>17827946
Are there documented cases of coordinated harassment by 4channers irl, not just the raids and faxing shit to their offices?
>>
>>17827643
https://vimeo.com/11369575
>>
File: Crush_07ce89_640363.jpg (50 KB, 375x500) Image search: [Google]
Crush_07ce89_640363.jpg
50 KB, 375x500
>>17829330
>>
>>17827398
Yep cops seem out to get me now and then. Its interesting they use criminals to do their dirty work to try to get you to do illegal things so they can lock you up or turn you into another snitch like the ones they use; they give them less prison time or give probation. Literally happened to a guy I worked with. Im a taxi driver and since your jobs so public they try to see if your are a dealer or druggie and try to get you caught up. Straight up felons trying to get me to do illegal shit then a cop magically creeps around the corner and repeat. Literally been pulled over and the cops told me its to see if Im a drug dealer or drug addict; taxi is a good front. I don't do shit so they can't get me. Check this out from yesterday get call about girls who got pulled over drunk driving and cops letting them go. I get there and no car just girls and cop behind me. Girl gets in and first thing she says to me is calls me a faggot obviously trying to get me to react so they can arrest me for disorderly conduct again! She has obviously done time since I can read people.

Just two days ago had some ex felon COVERED in prison tats stalk me looking like he wants to kill me so I talked mad shit to him about what a little bitch he is which is the last thing you say to someone who has done time "Its saying you are a person who gets raped in prison." and he never attacked or even said a word then the cops show up and arrest me for disorderly conduct. Just an hour before that had some ex felon ask me what gang Im in and in this state you get permanent solitary confinement if you're in a gang when locked up. Then he doesn't pay me. Not saying this is one of those situations but you never know. Police show up and treat me like the criminal patting me down looking for a gun and took my knife!
>>
>>17829612
Yeah dude, it's fucking terrible that the cops have a huge police manual of the law that they can use to harass citizens with as they go about their daily business.
>>
File: sWBKbYt.png (1 MB, 1028x1240) Image search: [Google]
sWBKbYt.png
1 MB, 1028x1240
>>17827776
>>17827405
>>17827398
>>17827389

you dont get it
shills:
>theres no gangstalking
>theres no reptilians
>mercury vaccines are safe eat thermometers
>fluoride and bleach in your bath water and drinking water, beer and soda are good
>chemical food and pesticide food and irradated food is good for you
>why would the government do that?

of course the government isnt watching you
the fucking aliens nerd

its mkultra and demonic possession
step 1 mk ultra? fear-based programming,
step 1 gangstalking? were following you stay in your house and dont trust your neighbors, the cops, the gov

the fucking ayylmao are trying to overthrow the government right now

now 50 years ago shills were different
>they said mkultra isnt possible because the gov doesnt have technology to do that
>they said satellites and dishes arent real
>its not ufos its weather balloons
>why would the governemtn do that?

100 years ago shills said
>radio isnt real
>microwaves arent real
>radio and microwave couldnt affect the human body because its 99% water
>why would the government play with anyones mind? they dont have the technology
>... but the whole time it was ayylmao

weve proven everything a shill has said was wrong
pic related
even the government helped and proved MK is real with mk ultra
to prove shills wrong
friend.
>>
>>17829690
btw i only would encourage stop shilling and instead openly talking about these

i suggest theres thousands of books in the occult section of the library, that men fought hard vs aliens, mkultra, and oppresive governments to write, you should give them a read at least

also visit a museum, theres tons of paintings of rich euro elite holidng small snakes, or hidden ufos in the background.
theres knights swords with dragons carved in them
and theres some reptilian/nephilim skeletons around

good luck
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.