[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you guys think would be a scary monster/entity for a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4
File: 380px-Spider_Mutant10.jpg (60 KB, 380x600) Image search: [Google]
380px-Spider_Mutant10.jpg
60 KB, 380x600
what do you guys think would be a scary monster/entity for a movie or possibly ARG?
>>
File: im a fairy.png (223 KB, 426x852) Image search: [Google]
im a fairy.png
223 KB, 426x852
For me it depends on many things. The setting of the movie/game. For a shitty example here, if you have a movie that takes place inside a series of caves then the monster should be related to that kind of environment. I personally like monsters to be kind of obscure or unusual but still contain some human resemblance, like this asshole here kinda
>>
zombies,
but instead of zombies, skeletons.
no longer slow, shambling, rotting corpses.
instead fresh, strong bonemen, popping right out their meatsacks to curse the living to join them in their eternal unrest.
copyright the elf king 2011, akashic records [patent pending]
>>
The Forest is spoopy as fuck, and those spider niggers are hard to kill.
>>
>>17827258
Each main character sees the monster a bit differently. It might have the build of a longtime friend, or the eyes of their pet dog, or the face of a doll they used to have. Things like that.

They realize it looks different depending on who is looking at it, and it's appearance makes it personal.

[spoiler]And then someone sees another character's version. They don't appear different to each person, there's more than one.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17827936
Fuuuuck.
>>
File: 23458093459.jpg (806 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
23458093459.jpg
806 KB, 1280x853
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.