[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys what do you think about power of subconscious mind? I know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4
File: Subconscious-Mind-For-Success1.jpg (185 KB, 900x605) Image search: [Google]
Subconscious-Mind-For-Success1.jpg
185 KB, 900x605
Guys what do you think about power of subconscious mind?
I know that "The Secret" is lame crap, but does it really represend the way our life goes on.
Are our thoughts and the way we see things and the way we think that much powerfull so we are creating our own future with infinite potential?
I know that it doesnt work the way:
>Sit at home, do nothing, puffff Ferrari is yours right ahead cuz you imagined it
BUT
Does it really work? It seems to me that it does in much more way, when you just think about someone or you are speking about someone and dont think about it, he calls or shows up out of nowhere, it happend many times to all of us.
You had "whats the best movie" with some friend conversation? And after like 10days you turn on TV and there it is, first thing you saw.
Whats your expirience with it?
Do you have something good for reading?
Some nice explonation, evidence, practice /x/?
>>
>>17826971
>do you think about power of subconscious mind?
That is the power of the mind itself. Its true power.
>>
>>17827028
Can you provide something that proves that?
Some book or video.... I guess that you researched abour that a little bit more.
>>
I've had experiences like this, If you want to hone your connection with your subconscious mind you need to interact with it more. You can meditate, lucid dream, listen to it and all that shit. If you learn to follow your guts, You life will get 20x more awesome.
>>
>>17827061
But where should I begin with?
I guess that its all truth and I believe that but I want some materials to start with first. Some books or something. I already have read Power of subconscious mind, Ekart Tal, watched Secret, Kybalion....are there some more informations to begin with?
>>
File: 02-salar-de-uyuni-bolivia.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
02-salar-de-uyuni-bolivia.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>17827061
I have two completely different aproaches to this.

The subconscious mind could be your right side of te brain that doesn't process speaked or written lenguague.

In this case your subconscious mind could be just as wrong as the rest of your brain.

In thecase that your subconscious mind includes a collective unconcious, or data that's not avaible to your concious mind, like genetic records, or some other strange possibilities in this case, we know jack shit and should be making a lot more of research.

In any case you should try to speak to your subconscious mind, it feels lonely.
>>
>>17827082
You have well more than enough to begin with. Throughout the ages people figured this stuff out on their own through meditation. You could start with nothing and still travel beyond your wildest dreams. Just do it.
>>
>>17827082
Personally I just do concentration meditation (heavily reccomend you research this), Lucid dreaming, and creative thinking exercises were I grab a piece of paper and write down ideas that come to me.

You can read all the self help books you want but if you dont have the mental strength and control to apply them then youll be severely dissapointed. You need to develop the Will of titan.
>>
>>17827095
How to speak with it?
All I can see right now is that it's universal law with some rules.
But all the things I saw are more about repeating one thing a lot.
Positive thinking give you positive feedback etc...but all authors use one thing and repeat it all over like I am fucking idiot reading all that.
Normally you have to master the laws to really get to it and achieve the things you need so you should repeat and learn all over again.
>>
A basic technique is just to quiet your mind duri
ng meditation and ask it a question and wait for a response, Which is usually a feeling and learn to translate these feelings into words. Like you know when shit is about to go down, you can feel it in your belly or maybe even your nuts? Hone that skill.

>>17827138
>>
>>17827110
So meditation is maybe the best answers? Calmly meditate and visualization is the answer, also some recorded afirmations are nice to have.
Did all of these and I saw some results desu.
I am new to this thing....so I am asking all of those things to do it most proper way.
Sorry for not responding to all its because I am using phone and I can reply only to one person.
The question is how to meditate. Does afirmations help?
Does records of your voice listening again and again do the job?
I guess I should use all these things combined. Should I?
>>
It isn't spiritual or whatever unless you really want it to be.
Read "The Inner Game of Tennis" it provides good descriptions about subconsciouses in relation to sports.

If you are over 18 you have seen everything you need to and if you can you can "turn your mind off" so to speak and do things near automatically to a high degree. It is why sometimes when you try something without really thinking about it, you achieve it with ease.
>>
>>17827169
Also does trying and being happy and healthy and smiled and not to over think that helps?
I could almost feel that overthinking kills that vibes?
Because it's naturally forming suspicions and they are like blocking the path. Am I right on this one?
Sorry if I ask you all too much questions about this topic but I want as much as I can see experiences with it.
I guess its much better topic to talk about than those copy pasted craps on /x/.
>>
File: 01-mt-roraima-venezuela.jpg (42 KB, 600x392) Image search: [Google]
01-mt-roraima-venezuela.jpg
42 KB, 600x392
>>17827138
I like this method a lot>>17827155 It's like tunning your feelings.

One example:

>My god died, I should be sad but I feel nothing, fuck I'm a monster?, turns out my dog was old, smelly and everybody wanted him dead.

You make sense to your feelings by examining the things that you deny or blow out of proportions, this give a hint on how your subconscious mind work.

Dreams, free random info about yourself, keep a dream diary.

Good old states of counciousness research.

Always remember that your relationship with your unconcious is unique, don't listen to anybody about it cause they know shit, the unconcious mind can't be made concious to other people, not even to yourself, you are just rationalizing random bits of info.

There doesn't exist a solid cohesive subconscious mind, that we know of.
>>
>>17827174
Thanks for sharing this with me.
I guess I am on good path.... i will take a look at the book you told me about.
>>
>>17827169
>most proper way
It's YOUR mind. YOU decide what's proper. We can't run your mind for you. Not as effectively.
>>
>>17827201
I am catching up on this. Thanks for input.
Just wanted to ask you does my method is good?
I know that it's ungrateful question but would you like to tell me is that what it's supposed to be?
Again I know that we are all different and that there are universal rules but not unique approach to this subject.
>>
File: thefutureIRL.jpg (516 KB, 1834x1440) Image search: [Google]
thefutureIRL.jpg
516 KB, 1834x1440
When you are presented with something you cannot comprehend, your mind will automatically fill in the details. It's just how the human brain works. If your mind didn't work this way, you wouldn't be able to perceive anything. In order to function in the world, your brain is forced to construct a reality in such a way that you are able to process it. It's not good or bad, but it is the way things are. It's how you are able to interact with the reality around you. Actual reality is completely bleak and hopeless, or alternatively beautiful and limitless depending on your perception.Most people rely on a institutionalized belief system, such as an organized religion to help them structure their daily lives but with practice it is possible for an individual to create a solid framework with which to perceive reality.
>>
>>17827455
So you are saying me that being positive and worry free is the way to deal with reality and to let yourself free, stress free to the things you can't change.
I guess that helps if I understood that right.
Also anon that told me about mental game of tennis is great thing. Basically its ecart toll copy pasted moment of know philosophy. I got that book.
Its all nice in conversation but achieving that state of mind is big deal.
People always say it's all in your head but changing it is serious process that requires knowledge and understanding of many things.
Also it requires mental strength and dedication.
>>
>>17827495
Moment od now I wanted to say. Everyone told me that it's a great book.
>>
>>17827455
>When you are presented with something you cannot comprehend
Then why do people feel confusion as an emotion?
>>
Oh you're wondering if the secret is legit? Well I haven't entirely read into the secret but I have read the book think and grow rich which I think the secret is based off of.

I can definitely say from experience that the think and grow rich version works. However there are serious points of conflict between how the bible wants you to live on a daily basis compared to how this method wants you to live to give you the desire you want. So by doing one you neglect the other. This makes this method evil because you neglect living how the bibles wants you to live to pursue in extreme sacrifice this ultimate visualized desire of yours. And don't even get me started on how evil the prospect is that this method can give you "any desire you want" without asking you to work with god. That's the devils work.

>Inb4 placebo effect or something like this
>>
>>17827495
I thought the inner game of tennis was a good book until I got to the end and realized this guy barely had any credible tournament experience in tennis. He should have waited until he was actually legitimately good at the game before writing his book on how to get good at something
>>
>>17827547
I totally understand you but are the bible teachings that right?
It's rewritten book a million times and it's insanity to even accept the life of sacrifice.
Why would you do it for?
I'm not a religious person because there is so many contradictions in religion.
If I am making my own personal life better than why is that considered evil thing?
Because I was capable of doing something like that it should be done?
Because I am not making myself sacrificed enough?
I'm not a criminal, I just want to have better life.
Everything is almost considered a devil's tool if you want to be a good Christian?
Do you seriously believe it's devil's work? It just doesn't seem like that to me desu anon.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.