[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys believe in the third eye / expansion of consciousness
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11
File: maxresdefault-2.jpg (177 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault-2.jpg
177 KB, 1280x720
Do you guys believe in the third eye / expansion of consciousness in any way?
Do you have any experiences to share?

Do you know of techniques to support the activation process?
>>
Yeah we live in a digital simulation
We are a sort of digital consciousnes
All things in our physical world is basically huge multiplayer game that is nothing but information.
>>
>>17826875
And meditaion is a way of tapping into this.
>>
>>17826908
This is what scientists actually believe.
>>
>>17826934
It's becoming a more mainstream idea. It seems to me everything on the macro level seems to be pointing to this.
>>
>>17826875
No. It's all new age bullshit m8.
>>
the third eye is a supersensual organ that with enough training will allow you to see other people's auras and other energetic information,all our senses can feel energy supersensualy,touching,smelling, hearing and tasting can all be used with their supersensual counterpart with enough training, that's how incredible musician's make fantastic music or very talented chef makes famous meals and knows exactly what works and what don't, you can even feel the energy of things around you with your hands and transfer different kinds of energy with practice but I'm getting off topic, opening the third eye is made possible with a number of things, first you need to start being aware of it, your awareness concentrate energy in that area and will help you open it, mediate, visualize a sun or a ball of light in the center of your forehead,visualize it lighting your whole head with the most brilliant light, like every corridor in your consciousness is filled with pure light,second thing you should do is try changing your state of mind to as if you're watching reality or people around you with the third eye and lastly you should work on your sense of self, being a chakra the third eye will be effected by the way your whole spiritual anatomy look so be mindful, work on all your chakras from the base up, and don't forget to be the best person you can! I'm sending you love OP! hope you open your third eye in no time!
>>
The jap's eye is a supersensual organ that with enough training will allow you to spunk once the organ is manipulated to issue. I'm sending you my love OP! Hope you open your jap's eye in no time!
>>
>>17827024
who hurt you anon?
>>
I was just awakened. I would love to contact you some how.
>>
Is the weird pressure between your eye brows, just above your nose your third eye?
>>
I'll try
>>
>>17826875

I wouldn't bother, it's basically a huge amount of pressure between your brows until a doorway to the spiritual realm opens.

Not recommended as you will have demons left and right trying to deceive you.
>>
At first, I was a pretty diehard skeptic, so after reading a guy's blog about an experiment he tried, I took magnets to my forehead to try and "scratch away" the calcium deposits that might have been insulating my pineal gland. (The idea is that as an ionic substance, calcium can be agitated by a nearby magnetic field.) That... might have been a mistake.

It turns out that the pineal gland is a sensory organ, that animals use to communicate via fractals. This is a difficult concept to explain in language at this time, since fractals are themselves very new to our modern lexicon, only being invented 40 years ago. For a person who does not have access to their pineal gland, the idea of communicating with fractals seems impossible, since their brain is missing the part that would process the idea of communicating with fractals. They "know" that I am not telling the truth, because from their perspective, reality makes perfect sense with the assumption that I'm not telling the truth. Lacking access to their pineal gland, a person does not have the concentration to simultaneously imagine what it would be like if I were telling the truth--it has to be one or the other for them.

But if they had access to their pineal gland, it would be effortless to imagine both scenarios in real time, and discern which appears to be true from their perspective by envisioning a fractal branch of scenarios in their lives that either reinforce or deconstruct what I'm saying based on those scenarios. This is what will happen to your mind, if you start clearing away the calcium that insulates your pineal gland, and allow it to connect more to the rest of your brain. (It's already connected on a chemical level, i.e. emotional and hormonal, but the calcium build up blocks electric signals.)
>>
>>17828489

cont...

Lately I've been trying a much smoother, gentler exercise for grooming my pineal gland that works by calibrating my own senses, rather than relying on external tools to haphazardly dig around in there. It's the difference between pulling a sliver out your fingernails versus digging it out with a knife. Drunvalo Melchizedek gave a seminar on how to do this daily exercise, you can find it on youtube with the following link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AtJU1bxsCk
>>
File: tree of life.png (98 KB, 935x1745) Image search: [Google]
tree of life.png
98 KB, 935x1745
>>17826875
study up!
>>
File: 1430215523029.png (191 KB, 500x288) Image search: [Google]
1430215523029.png
191 KB, 500x288
>>17828313
>s the weird pressure between your eye brows, just above your nose your third eye?

I think the third eye is the pineal galnd. These used to be bigger in humans, but have started to calcify.
It is directly in the center of your brain, inbetween your eyes, but way back.
>>
>>17828504
Any advice on where to start? Some books you may recommend? Thanks.
>>
>>17828522
>fantastic planet
nice
>>
>>17828542
shrooms
>>
File: unreal-kub-2.jpg (230 KB, 800x771) Image search: [Google]
unreal-kub-2.jpg
230 KB, 800x771
>>17828542
star gazing helped me a lot! and anything by drunvalo melchizedek but he can be a bit loops at times, youll know what i mean
>>
>>17828491
>Drunvalo Melchizedek
that dude is a fucking nut job though, have you read his books on sacred geometry? He claims to have contact with egyptian gods
>>
>>17828643
Well, alright. Let's do this.

Let's suppose that he does in fact have contact with Egyptian gods. What aspect of reality would that assumption change, that would contradict something that you know about reality?
>>
>>17827038
hurt people hurt people.
>>
>>17828655
If he did in fact have contact with gods it would change a lot, I don't doubt the possibility that there could be other entities out there similar to what we would consider gods, I just don't think that guy is in contact with them and is just full of shit and trying to scam people after reading his books.
>>
what do you guys think of this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q5CVF5gcTQ

kinda spooky, perhaps the third eye is a gateway for demonic influence. can these otherworldly entities really be trusted? do we really know?
maybe it's best, being in this human form, to live a human life.
is the new age really sanitized satanism?
are we really God?

genuinely curious person here.
>>
>>17828721
Oh, well. Do you think your belief on whether or not this guy is in contact with Egyptian gods has any effect on the contact he may or may not have had with Egyptian gods? Do your preferences on the matter alter the state of reality of the universe, as perceived by Drunvalo Melchizedek, or as perceived by the Egyptian gods he may or may not be in contact with?

Are any of the lot of things that would change if he was in contact with Egyptian gods things that you directly aware of?
>>
>>17826908
You need to go outside.
>>
>>17826908
Wow so helpful for third-eye activation. Psch.
>>
It's becoming more mainstream because I've discovered it. I'm this reality's Emperor of Mankind and be blessed knowing you live in this current age.
>>
Acid helps, if you learn how to use it in the right setting
>>
>produces melatonin, a serotonin derived hormone, which affects the modulation of sleep patterns in both seasonal and circadian rhythms.[1][2]

>A few more developed vertebrates, including the alligator, lack pineal glands because they have been lost over the course of evolution.[5]

>Unlike most of the mammalian brain, the pineal gland is not isolated from the body by the blood–brain barrier system;[11] it has profuse blood flow, second only to the kidney,[12]

>The pineal gland is the only midline brain structure that is unpaired (azygous). It takes its name from its pine-cone shape.[8]

>The production of melatonin by the pineal gland is stimulated by darkness and inhibited by light.[22][23] Photosensitive cells in the retina detect light and directly signal the suprachiasmatic nucleus (SCN), entraining its rhythm to the 24-hour cycle in nature.

>Calcification of the pineal gland is typical (1% of study participants) in young adults, and has been observed in children as young as two years of age.[29] The calcified gland is often seen in skull X-Rays.[29] Calcification rates vary widely by country and correlate with an increase in age, with calcification occurring in an estimated 40% of Americans by their 17th year.[29]

>It seems that the internal secretions of the pineal gland inhibit the development of the reproductive glands, because, in cases where it is severely damaged in children, the result is accelerated development of the sexual organs and the skeleton.[30]

>Some studies show that the degree of pineal gland calcification is significantly higher in patients with Alzheimer's disease vs. other types of dementia.[31]

>Pineal gland calcification may also contribute to the pathogenesis of Alzheimer's disease and may reflect an absence of crystallization inhibitors.[31]

>Calcium, phosphorus,[17] and fluoride deposits in the pineal gland have been correlated with aging, showing that, as the brain ages, more deposits collect.[32]
>>
>>17826908
why would they program pooping into a simulator? What fucking kinks.
>>
File: 56734522.jpg (632 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
56734522.jpg
632 KB, 1200x801
>>
>>17828741
Yes. The pineal gland is a two-way communicator. This is actually potentially terrifying for some people, because it is in fact real. There are people who are linking their brains up directly without using telephones, without using means that are traceable by the government or anyone. The garden of eden is less a physical place, and more a state of mind--the innocence that comes when you don't have to consider the possibility that you might be surrounded by people who are thinking about you. Remember that passage, when it talks about Adam and Eve suddenly getting all shy about being nakey and stuff? Think about that the next time you're in the shower, and you'll get a taste of what's to come if you start reconnecting your pineal gland.

However, I have to say... this "god" the guy in the video talks about. What kind of god would spend 780 million years evolving an organ that's present in every animal leading up to humans, (and is fully functional in frogs) only to have it shrivel and become desensitized in what's supposedly the gods masterwork?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parietal_eye

Is it possible that the god who the guy in the video talks about it just another finite being among many in the universe?

At any rate, yes of course. Don't go into this with the belief that since it's not real, there will be no consequences. This is absolutely real, and how you use your two-way communicator will have very intense consequences, with your own sanity as the collateral. That is why we so often talk about the importance of positive thinking, and walking the path of love. Minds are both extremely powerful, yet extremely fragile, so it's very important to use this type of communication in the most gentle of ways.
>>
>>17828837
>Studies on rodents suggest that the pineal gland may influence the actions of recreational drugs, such as cocaine,[26] and antidepressants, such as fluoxetine (Prozac),[27] and that its hormone melatonin can protect against neurodegeneration.[28]

>In some parts of the brain and in particular the pineal gland, there are calcium structures, the number of which increases with age, called corpora arenacea (or "acervuli," or "brain sand"). Chemical analysis shows that they are composed of calcium phosphate, calcium carbonate, magnesium phosphate, and ammonium phosphate.[15] In 2002, deposits of the calcite form of calcium carbonate were described.[16] Calcium and phosphorus[17] deposits in the pineal gland have been linked with aging.

>Many of melatonin's biological effects in animals are produced through activation of melatonin receptors,[4] while others are due to its role as a pervasive and powerful antioxidant,[5] with a particular role in the protection of nuclear and mitochondrial DNA.[6]

>In 2013 researchers first reported DMT in the pineal gland microdialysate of rodents.[25]

>A study published in 2014 reported the biosynthesis of N,N-dimethyltryptamine (DMT) in the human melanoma cell line SK-Mel-147 including details on its metabolism by peroxidases.[26]

>In a 2014 paper a group first demonstrated the immunomodulatory potential of DMT and 5-MeO-DMT through the Sigma-1 receptor of human immune cells. This immunomodulatory activity may contribute to significant anti-inflammatory effects and tissue regeneration.[27]
>>
>>17828845
hey thanks for responding.
i've had sort of enough of a brush with this stuff to think that it's probably true. i can't say with absolute certainty because i myself don't practice any sort of magic or anything else explicitly spiritual like that. i think though that a lot of the "new age" stuff that i've read, and i haven't read that much, only dabbled, has really helped me. helped with coming into my own authentic self. i'm quite sure that i experienced enlightenment for about 30 minutes last year too.. at any rate it makes sense to me that the most important and fundamental thing to deal with is one's state of consciousness.

is it even worth it though? to purposefully open the pineal gland i mean. if from the place of fundamental ignorance of other worlds, everything must therefore be suspect and deemed possibly compromised. i knew someone early last year who opened her third eye years ago. i didn't ask too much because she seemed really shook up about it but apparently spirits scared the shit out of her for sometime. her general world was fucked up though, running from an abusive household. with so much at stake, why not be a human? if satisfaction can be had as a human - satisfaction in genuine love (i'm pretty sure God is the loving energy) - why fuck with it?
>>
>>17826908
If it's a simulation, then I'm the mother fucking glitch. I'm gonna break out of this bitch like the lawn mower man
>>
>>17828845
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92qmQFkYILM

This girl apparently made a popular video on how to decalcify your pineal gland and transcend spiritually or whatever. And now:
>I can not believe I am saying this: I am sorry. I can now say with certainty that 'opening' your third eye and getting involved with occult practices, witchcraft, and even meditation for heightened spiritual 'power', will open you up to demonic influence. The crap that I got sucked into, and helped to spread, is out there to distract and move us away from the one and only God; and God's son, Jesus Christ. This is not a game. You are not here to become a God or a Goddess and 'ascend' to higher dimensions, or learn how to fly out of your body and move objects with your mind. We are in the devil's playground. Go with God.

>That is why we so often talk about the importance of positive thinking, and walking the path of love.

I think that's important, to "think happy thoughts." And if something is causing anxiety, if there is an unacknowledged hang up, then it should be solved through introspection, objective self-observation. Meditation.

I think most demonic forces people experience may be psychological manifestations of anxiety that needs to be battled and defeated in gnosis. Perhaps they are more accurately external forces which affect our internal universe and mindscape. Perhaps these forces should be considered conscious. I don't think the perception or description much matters. They may all be accurate.

Basically, demons (or at least "lesser demons" with whom people I guess typically interact) are just internal anxiety manifesting as beings within our personal reality. Or vice versa. Same thing.
>>
No and no. New age garbage is garbage
>>
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/OpeningChakras.html
>>
>>17828845
> Minds are both extremely powerful, yet extremely fragile
Spiritual experiences can be unsettling as they shake our previously entrenched notions of reality. Our egos are generally quite fragile. When confronted with the realization that it relatively inconsequential, the ego can cause a person to pull back and further entrench into the previously believed truth.

I am not sure how much danger one is when they achieve deep focus states. Shouldn't the evolved spiritual components of the brain be interconnected with the human's instinct to protect itself. And potentially the human brain is relatively weak as a psychic receptor or transmitter and therefore doesn't encounter threats of great magnitude.

But even if humans are in such danger, we always are. And so what? Why not accept the inevitability of death and transcend our current iteration. Embrace oblivion.

Achieving deep meditative states, inducing gnosis, opening the third eye seems to be how to transcend this three-dimensional physical realm, what many think of as the demiurge's prison.

Just stay positive, confident, trust yourself, trust the universe, have faith in love.
>>
>>17828939
yeah i've seen that - actually i have it open in another tab right now. i wonder what the hell happened to her?
at any rate, it seems like she was fucking with things that are not herself. getting tangled with other entities. i'm saying why not stay in yourself? why trust these beings in the first place? if you dabble, that's one thing, but to give them the power to mess with you is entirely another. why have it be a liability in the first place?
then again i really can't speak as to the nature of what will happen or how things will be upon the opening of the third eye, so i can only say so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etJmF4IMSG0
this guy is sort of new agey, but i think he's really good. i've watched a lot of his stuff, and he really doesn't say that much. he just says go into yourself, nothing else. keep quiet. as he talks about it in this video, to be in that state of consciousness of surrender to life itself, or God.. i've personally experienced this to be true. things really are different, they just seem to work out in the best way possible when i do very little, if anything at all.
>>
>>17828907
With nowhere else to go, the explorers of our times turned inward, and began charting the vast depths of our collective consciousness. It's why we call 'em Psychonauts.

I think your point of view is valid. I just take a different stance on the matter. The U.S. needs embassies to North Korea, even more than we need them in the U.K, or in India. We need embassies in Iran, Ukraine, and Palestine far more than we do in the nations of our allies. Because without embassies, the only other option for two enemies is war, either hot or cold.

Personally, I don't care if the consciousness at the other end of any communication are from demons, fairies, angels, xenos, or even other humans. Doesn't make a difference to me; every life form deserves a chance to tell their story, no matter what they're labeled as. I've lived too long on this side of the 21st century to go back to being a xenophobic spacist.

But we do recognize that this side of reality is still not desirable for some of the natives here, so we are proceeding as best we can without disturbing the tranquility of an existence where humans are the only sentience around. In fact--and this part is kind of ironic--one of the ways we ensure this side of reality stays under wraps for those who'd rather not know, is to invoke a state of terror on people who try to "wake up" others who would rather stay asleep. If your friend was in an awakened state, and the things she began telling others terrified them, then what would happen is that emotional energy would rebound right back onto her. It's a two-way communicator.

Isn't that interesting?
>>
>>17828972
I think it's naive and illogical to think the human mind would be interacting with conscious entities of far greater might than human. At least not in anywhere close to their entirety.

Perhaps they observe partially the far greater complex group forces of the universe, but are presence may not even be noticed.

One should trust one's self and the instinctual obligation and ability to protect the self. Perhaps you are safer than you think. And if you are not, maybe just accept your impermanence and relative weakness and submit to the will of the universe.

>at any rate, it seems like she was fucking with things that are not herself
I think she had anxiety in her life that she did not honestly address that manifested as what she labeled a demonic force. She probably had unfortunate things happen in her life, became afraid, and regressed to her original conception of reality, the simulation in which she finds most comfort.

Do not allow demons to have power over you and they will not. This is on a personal basis. Perhaps there are greater forces/entities who affect humanity on a larger scale. These would inversely be less influential on a personal scale.
>>
>>17826934
Which scientists? Got any links?
>>
File: for what purpose.jpg (25 KB, 323x454) Image search: [Google]
for what purpose.jpg
25 KB, 323x454
>>17828504

>diagram missing the most important sephiroth
>>
>>17828821

Rene Descartes pls go
>>
File: opening-title.jpg (26 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
opening-title.jpg
26 KB, 640x480
>>17829142
I like you. Most people take that manifested anxiety and can't make sense of it so they almost infuse it with a sense of "out of this dimension" or "an entity" and give it form in the physical. The Unknown turns into fear and the search for the comforting teet begins again (religion) But the unknown is just ourselves in a way
>>
>>17826875
Ask the Catholics, they're the biggest pineal gland cult we know of in history.
>>
>>17831594
Wanna play some Ocarina of Time. friend?

Smoke a little. Have a seat. You can sit on the couch. There are some blankets. I know it's a little cold in here.

What would you like to drink?
>>
>>17826875
yes i read the book " the third eye" of dalia lama
also another good book the doctor from lasa.
in the third eye it is described how he by and operation in his forehead has the third eye opened *good book i can recommend it
>>
>>17826999
you need to read this book
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Third_Eye_(book)
>>
>>17826999
Tibet's Lamas had foretold a future in which China would attempt to reassert its authority, and Rampa is operated upon to help him preserve his country. A third eye is drilled into his forehead, allowing him to see human auras and to determine people's hidden motivations.
>>
>>17826999
http://www.lobsangrampa.org/data/en/The-Third-Eye.pdf
i read it 22 years ago and it's and awesome book. even in wiki it is considered a hoax i belive the book can make you see the world in a different way.
>>
>>17828933
That's about as possible as a movie character leaving the TV. Good luck though.
>>
>>17828542
http://www.lobsangrampa.org/data/en/The-Third-Eye.pdf
>>
>>17826934
No.
>>
ITT: Vague, cryptic ramblings of snowflakes wanting to appear intelligent and lofty by alluding to experiences that never happened.
>>
Yes, absolutely. Meditation is the key.

Pro-tip: You meditate less often than you are comfortable admitting. Meditate more.
>>
File: 1466187326504.gif (2 MB, 352x290) Image search: [Google]
1466187326504.gif
2 MB, 352x290
>>17832633
>>
>>17826875
stop using fluoridated tap water
stop using fluoridated toothpaste
watch following video and do what she tells. May take a little while depending of how much calcified your pineal gland is, be patient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zCxVswwMkA
Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.