[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you anons feel as though your knowledge of the other
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 17
File: 4845765969.jpg (149 KB, 696x696) Image search: [Google]
4845765969.jpg
149 KB, 696x696
Do any of you anons feel as though your knowledge of the other side (ability to think higher and make accurate predictions, things others are simply not capable of) has helped you in your everyday life? Have you been able to get ahead or influence others with higher thinking? I would really like to have a discussion about this because I know I am capable of doing this, and I also feel as though it is both a blessing and a curse.
>>
File: 1453582548142.gif (3 MB, 400x285) Image search: [Google]
1453582548142.gif
3 MB, 400x285
>getting ahead
Where to?
>>
>>17826780
What if someone on that level told you that you're betraying yourself by treating it like a curse?
>>
>>17827429
Being your own enemy is good.
It keeps people busy.

Go on sleepwalking, it's the right thing to do.
>>
If I get any info on the future it's often not complete or I don't really understand it quite yet then when I do it's too late

It comes as a flash an idea or image that fills my mind

Quite different from regular thinking
>>
>>17827464
Same here, except I always understand exactly what the vision is about.
>>
>>17827545
>>17827464
So?
What does your epic vision tell us about all the idiots who still firmly believe, that their voice in the game of "Vote for President" is going to make an impact so heavy that it will be felt even in 2000 years from now?
>>
>>17827371
I guess I mean like getting ahead in life. like interacting with others positively, snagging a job or a raise... getting laid...
>>
I find it pretty insane and cool, and I've met very few others who are capable of it. Last night one of my friends casually said "anon's never wrong". and its kinda true. Is it just good critical thinking abilities, or something greater?
>>
>>17827573
Well I do that and I don't see myself getting ahead in anything.

It's your notion that by this you're going "somewhere".
From another angle you're standing still.

So does everybody.

But the thought of "getting ahead" made the western man in particular feel good, and all monkeys like sugar.
I'm not trying to be rude, mind you, that is my point.
>>
>>17827429
I would say thank you for the positive advice my good man

>>17827449
elaborate? that doesn't sound like sleepwalking.
>>
>>17827592
hmm. I see what your saying. although I sort of disagree with the idea of removing myself from society all together. I am well aware of the elements of control imposed upon us. but if it weren't for the rules we would all be swinging from the trees throwing shit at each other. Besides, life is a journey, it always has been.
>>
>>17827568
I only get visions of things that are personally relevant to me. Nothing about presidential political bullshit. If I had to guess, I'd say it'll only mean anything for seven years.
>>
You don't have knowledge of the other side, you just want to feel special in a world full of mundanes. Everyone on /x/ is special.

Therefore nobody on /x/ is special. Least of all people who boast about having powers or knowledge, when the very fact that they're on 4chan just proves there's nothing exceptional about them in the first place.
>>
>>17827609
>I sort of disagree with the idea of removing myself from society all together
Well I never said that.
It's interesting to see whats in your head.

>but if it weren't for the rules we would all be swinging from the trees throwing shit at each other
Would you? I wouldn't.

What a horrible thought. You think very lowly of people, do you?
No wonder to that, I do not think very highly of them myself, but this thought is rather ridiculous.

>>17827623
>I only get visions of things that are personally relevant to me
While your selection of what is relevant to you and what is not seems to be rather arbitrary at this moment, I agree with your action. Good for you I suppose, I do the same.

>>17827644
I am confused. Are you using said power of knowledge to tell us that this power of knowledge does not exist?
I feel like you want to set yourself appart from people who want to set themself appart from people who set themself appart like you do.

You're a funny fellow.
>>
>>17827654
>what is relevant to you and what is not
Everything is relevant to me. Just not always personally relevant at all moments in my continuum.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-19-09-48-04.png (91 KB, 540x960) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-19-09-48-04.png
91 KB, 540x960
Looking into this symbol and discovering it's connection to helenism, Judaism and beyond really helped me sort out my reality. Took 4 hits of super Mario blotter and I was in hospital for about 2 years. Once you slip recovery is tough. I'm not the same at all anymore. I experienced visions of my past lives and deaths and experienced total oblivion of my reality on more than one occasion. I even befriended a reptilian... Feel free to ask questions.
>>
>>17827654
>I am confused. Are you using said power of knowledge to tell us that this power of knowledge does not exist?
Way to deliberately miss the point and then state that I mean what you mean to dodge the point of what I said, and then you apply your own meaning and intent to what I said.

I honestly hope you get a tumor.
You answered that exactly how a snowflake from Tumblr would have done so, to preserve your ego from being crushed when someone confronts you with the idea that you're not as special as you'd like to be.
>>
>>17827654
the thought may be a bit of a caricature. perhaps I got off topic. Do you have any thing to add in response to the original post? also no, I don't know how to swing from trees and I don't think I would be able to shit enough shit :(
>>
>>17827686
I like the idea of the duality of man ying and yang represent. also it sounds like you did some real wild acid.
>>
>>17827692
You really, really can't read, can you?
>>
>>17827701
It's also a symbol of the saraphim
>>
>>17827716
I like how you're typing in an intentionally stilted fashion to give off the impression that you're an emotionally unshaken intellectual.

Keep evading the premise of my original statement though, that's intellectual honesty at its finest.
>>
>>17827721
Say no to hypnotoads
>>
File: 1363081436403.gif (2 MB, 320x200) Image search: [Google]
1363081436403.gif
2 MB, 320x200
>>17827682
Yes that is what I mean.

>>17827692
Maybe I don't have an ego and you are projecting yours?
How would you even know?

Anyways yes you have obviously crushed me and everyone else around here.
Take your price, whatever it may be.
On that thought, I even have a .gif for you.
Good job.

>>17827697
All I have to say about the original post is, that you are not alone.
Yes I know what you talk about and I cannot tell if it helps me or not. I am that I am.
From what perspective are we even looking when we talk about help?

What I want I have, and what I have I want. I think if one is at this point then there is nothing left but to life. Whatever that may mean to you.
>>
>>17827731
>Maybe I don't have an ego and you are projecting yours?
>projecting
You don't have any idea what this word means, and no, using psychology terms does not mean you automatically have dissected someone's intent nor does it mean you can go unchallenged and uncriticized in an internet discussion. Seriously, eat a bullet.
>>
>>17826780
Its one hell of a rabbit hole but it has been working out pretty good. I was able to meet my soul mate and find meaning in my own life.
>>
>>17827726
All the other anon was saying is that you're posting here too, and your words will ever much apply to you as they ever could to anyone else. You can't immunize yourself from your own claim.
>>
>>17827743
>and your words will ever much apply to you as they ever could to anyone else.
Except I'm not pretending I have great hidden knowledge now am I, unlike OP and the rest of you insufferable special snowflake faggots?

You people don't understand this thing called "context" very well.
>>
File: 21341815489.png (143 KB, 500x233) Image search: [Google]
21341815489.png
143 KB, 500x233
>>17827739
>Seriously, eat a bullet.
I'm gonna write a book. The angry man and the Internet.

Please no more of this nonsense. You're just throwing with dung pies right now.
>>
>>17827755
>Lmao maybe if I act smugly nobody will know that my rhetoric failed and I lost the argument
Okay then, Tumblr, if that's how you want to play it.
>>
>>17827750
mad because theres nothing special about you? classic. Please leave this thread and go post about vidya or some shit
>>
Don't feed the shills.
>>
>>17827731
thank you kindly my good man
>>
>>17827750
>I'm not pretending I have great hidden knowledge
But it is implied, right?
As you come here to "enlighten" us all about our foolish ways.

Maybe it's not that you can't read, but that you in general just don't know what you're doing.
And I can't be mad about a fool.

>>17827765
I already admited that I have lost. There is no way to win.
Two pigs wrangling about the quality of oranges. What of it?
>>
>>17827766
Pretty ironic, considering you're mad that I challenged you with a statement that proclaimed that you're not as special as you think you are.
I'm not mad that I'm not special, you're mad that I know you're not special.
>>17827767
And of course the defense of your egos that rests on the platform of "anybody denying the truth of my specialness is just paid; my specialness is an inherent truth in this world and nobody who's without an agenda would disagree."
>>
>>17827772
>But it is implied, right?
Saying this or asking this doesn't make it so; you can stop responding now child.
>>
>>17826780
All you fucks do is argue.
>>
>>17827739
Your hostility lacks purpose.
>>17827726
>emotionally unshaken intellectual
Perhaps psychological signals can never really, really lie.
>>17827750
Your conception of context is lacking. Nobody here claimed what you alone believe of them.
>>17827755
It's unclear what he's so pissed at. I wonder if that will ever change.
>>
File: 1461056305677.png (1 MB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1461056305677.png
1 MB, 1280x800
>>17827773
its really just how some special snowflakes on /x/tumblr deal with how theyve wasted their lives and have done nothing with themselves. by calling everyone they dislike shills.
>>
File: 2.jpg (72 KB, 492x681) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
72 KB, 492x681
>>17826780
I was able to manipulate a beautiful woman into loving me. I feel guilty but I'd still do it again
>>
>>17827773
>pretty ironic
you seem way more mad. I'm just trying keep this discussion from being derailed by faggots like you.

>>17827783
thank you
>>
>>17827767
Sometimes I feed one because I have great interest in it.
It's like feeding lines of code into a computer and see what it gives out.

You feed the pig until it's big and then you eat it.

>>17827784
>It's unclear what he's so pissed at. I wonder if that will ever change.
It's strange, isn't it? People like that.
I have had my days in the past but this guy is really mad.

It's not this place but his life in general. Nobody is this mad without a reason.
Look at what he is saying.
He can't deal with people. The likeminded he likes, the rest he tells to "eat a bullet".

Either he helps himself or he will be the one eating a bullet voluntarily.
I've seen it enough. People who are this angry with the world are really just angry with themselfes.
>>
>>17827783
Urg ikr? There could be a legitimate discussion from this where everyone could benefit but everyone is only interested in measuring each others dicks
>>
>>17827800
Well I am reading and responding.

Do you fear not being heard or seen?

Then again /x/ is maybe not the right place to make something out of nothing. You can meet people but then you better leave with them.
That's what I do and it works well.

It's not a good medium to have intimate discussions. And intimate it must be in order for you to be beneficial.

On the other hand, what is here is already quite beneficial. You see how people actin such an environment, then you start think for yourself.

Really, comments like the one I replied to aren't any good.
We all know how it is.
>>
>>17827812
Lol i have a lot of problems right now. None of them relate to not being seen or heard
>>
File: dealing with problems.jpg (26 KB, 485x380) Image search: [Google]
dealing with problems.jpg
26 KB, 485x380
>>17827823
Problems you say.

I like looking at problems.
The peculiar thing about them is, that they create themselfes.
Could be popped like a bubble in most cases.
But you know how it is.

Why make the post if you don't want to tell me?
I'm sure you will so I might aswell ask for it.
>>
>>17827846
Haha yeah i definatly create a lot of my own problems, its something I'm working on.

Mostly i have trouble keeping a positive outlook, i have always been given to depression but thats becoming a real hastle to me of late lol
>>
File: 1460768282954.jpg (781 KB, 2048x1357) Image search: [Google]
1460768282954.jpg
781 KB, 2048x1357
>>17827888
I've had my fair share of depression.
Very deep, very emotional. Eventualy I came about to re-evaluate many things, aswell as my own depression, and I came to like it very much.
Unfortunately then it left.
Whatever that may tell about me.

So you believe you have to have a positive outlook.
You are struggling to keep what you call a positive outlook, and what you are struggling against you do not really know, but you suspect nothing cheerful.
Maybe you want to look into what is there that keeps pulling your leg.

As I take it, depression is a symptom of disaccord.

Maybe you are not supposed to have what you call yourself "positive outlook".
Maybe something bothers you and if you were to face this headon you would come to see this problem solving itself.
>>
File: 56734522.jpg (632 KB, 1200x801) Image search: [Google]
56734522.jpg
632 KB, 1200x801
>>
>>17827927
Could you elaborate?
>>
File: Lex_The_Legendary_Narwal.jpg (116 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
Lex_The_Legendary_Narwal.jpg
116 KB, 720x540
>>17827953
If you can do so too then I will surely be able to.

Where is the unclear point in what I have said?
>>
>>17827765
'Sup pot?
>>
>>17827953
Ignore all the maybes. He's just enlightened-speaking to ensure he doesn't clash with your ego while trying to help you. Mostly he was just seeing if his read on you was accurate.
>>
>>17826780
yes.
>>
File: 1451377702614.gif (72 KB, 600x623) Image search: [Google]
1451377702614.gif
72 KB, 600x623
>>17828085
I would ask you what you are on about if I wasn't sure that you could not answer honestly.

I wrote maybe because I do not know the person.
To give definite advice over the internet to somebody you do not know is infact quite stupid.
But here you are, advicing this person to "Ignore all the maybes".

It's not smart. And the poison you speak is quite evident.

If there is anything I can do for you then say it.
Maybe it's just some attention that you need. And here you get it.
>>
>>17828114
I thought about correcting myself and saying to ignore the "maybeness" of the maybes, but I didn't think it was gonna be that much of an issue. Neither of us can force that anon to meditate on it.
>do not know the person
Right, but you were able to type up however many possibilities about their psyche. Those assumptions come from somewhere, and it's not always just your own experiences that bring stuff like that to mind.
>>
File: 14191485404081.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
14191485404081.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>17828157
>Right, but you were able to type up however many possibilities about their psyche. Those assumptions come from somewhere.

Yes they come from somewhere.
That is exactly why I was at first telling that I have had my own share of depression.
I have looked at it thoroughly. Also I "cured" it and there is nothing left of it whatsoever.
So if I want to be able to help this person I must first of all aquire the neccessary data. Without it I can't say anything else but all the enlisted possibilities that you have mentioned.

Now if the person chooses not to ask any further than that is that. Otherwise we can go on. This is how communication works as far as I am aware.

Your problem seems to be the way that I write.
I write alot and english is not my first language and that already explains everything I suppose.
Namely that I do infact write alot and my english is not the best.
I like communication I guess, but on here some people like to cut this short for some reason.
This I understand, but I do not partake in mutual degredation so that's that.

This place is leaving its fingerprints on your minds.
Everybody who is slighty out of the line according to whatever miraculous and arbitrary measurement gets nailed to a cross.
Everybody against everybody. I don't partake, some others don't partake either.
Why do you come here and say such things as you do?
I am assuming that you are infact the same anon who has displayed his furious anger several posts in the past.
>>
welcome to spiritual ascension
>>
Don't let the dark ones mind control you.

Ra
>>
>>17828191
No, not that anon. I figured you were assuming that for you to react the way you did. I study enlightenment and you're showing virtually all of the symptoms. The anon you were trying to help isn't actually clinically depressed, they're just saying they're not feeling very happy in recent times. Reason people don't take too much effort to post here is because there's no commitment. All that effort ends up wasted on 99% of readers, even the ones that take you seriously. If there's a way to shorten it so it takes less effort to type, we'll usually do that instead. It's only rarely that we take the time to actually type up something proper, and it's ultimate those kinds of posts that we lurk for.
>>
File: Dhikr_Rifa-iyya.jpg (59 KB, 400x277) Image search: [Google]
Dhikr_Rifa-iyya.jpg
59 KB, 400x277
>>17828244
>The anon you were trying to help isn't actually clinically depressed
Yes I did not assume that clinical depression was the case.
I know clinicaly depressed people and that is quite another flavor of expression.

>Reason people don't take too much effort to post here is because there's no commitment.
I have observed so for quite some time, and as a matter of fact I am working on a little "workshop" or something along the lines. It requires quite some effort to do.
Done something like this on a smaler scale once and it worked nicely for some certain individuals.

>All that effort ends up wasted on 99% of readers
I came to realize, that there are quite some people out there who never post, only lurk. They just read and they are not stupid at all.
We're all in this together.

>If there's a way to shorten it so it takes less effort to type, we'll usually do that instead
And sacrifice Quality. The workshop I am working on is also to display a comprehensive way of how speech can actually point at something definite.
When we casualy willy nilly speak like this then I drop the word "Man" and 10 people will understand 10 different things. There is no unity in understanding, no unity in action and it shows.
I'm not saying I can do anything about it, but I sure will try the things I have learned.
Which brings me to your last point.

>I study enlightenment and you're showing virtually all of the symptoms
I study many things too. You call it enlightenment. Maybe we really need another word because this one is so loaded that it is impossible to see what it really means.
>>
>>17828241
>Don't let the dark ones mind control you.
>Ra
this is what i have been looking for all day long,
now i can sleep thank you anon
>>
>>17828281
I was one of those lurkers in the past, and I'm working on becoming a reader myself
>>
File: 43456674.jpg (145 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
43456674.jpg
145 KB, 600x375
>>
Weird coincidences and meaningful symbols and stuff popping out at me in day to day life are like little hints from myself/whatever that I'm on the right track, or to take notice of whatever's going on or what I'm thinking about at the moment. I don't really get ahead I guess, but it feels good to know everything's going as it should and I'm "in tune".

That's pretty much all I'm capable of at the moment, I've only really just started opening up to this kind of thing
>>
>>17826780
people in my town are starting to fear me. Not like the way you think. Just there intimidated as soon as the meet me. I am 5'9 with no money and normal education. I am not intimidating. Yet people are starting to treat me like i walk on water.
>>
>>17827787
pretty sure woman want that.
>>
>>17826780
I want indigo children to fucking go
>>
What do you guys make of synchronicity and little "signs" here and there that sorta poke out at you? Like a feeling that the sign was meant for you to see, but it could also just be meaningless coincidence.
>>
>>17826780
You're delusional.
You're all delusional.

The only thinking you do is a mockery of memory.
You are almost of parrot-like intelligence.
>>
>>17829950
Figured as much. I did spend time in a psyche-ward after all. Thanks for clarifying!
>>
>>17829956
I understand what you're trying to go for.

Try remembering your past more.

You're always welcome.
>>
>>17829961
Easier than it sounds. The more I think about it, the more I start to realize how fucked up I was. I just find it hard to believe that I even did all that stuff back then. Like Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde shit. It gives me chills each time I dig up new memories.
>>
>>17827644
>when the very fact that they're on 4chan just proves there's nothing exceptional about them in the first place.
how? it's just a website to waste time on. exceptional people have downtime too
And having knowledge of the other side and being guided by that connection isn't special. It's just a helpful thing many people choose to do during their lives. Being blind to that stuff is necessary in many other people's lives, for them to do the things they're supposed to do and learn the lessons they're supposed to learn.

I do think that intelligent people tend to blind themselves and disregard all this junk, because they can see dozens of different possibilities for rational explanations of things, and they focus on those instead of just trusting in the simple messages of things and letting the universe help them. And that's completely alright, because intelligent people probably have important things to do, even if it's just for themselves, and need to stay focused on this reality. My mom's hella psychic but she's pretty dumb, as am I. She's never done anything great in her life, but it was a happy life.

It's like floating down a river and letting it carry you, and being able to feel it's flow and currents, vs. paddling down it with your own power. Or something. Idk. Every day I wish I was intelligent, for my ego, because I wanna do great things. But I'm not, and since I suck so bad at using my brain practically for earth things, I'm allowing myself to open up to the thing we all have in common - the other side, the source, my higher self, our higher selves, whatever. That way I can at least have guidance in making the right decisions and have a deeper understanding of things that isn't necessarily intellectual. I dunno if i wanna see the things my mom sees, shit can be pretty fucking overwhelming, but things just seem to line up more and more for me these days
>>
>>17831424
just read this book
http://www.lobsangrampa.org/data/en/The-Third-Eye.pdf
>>
File: 121200824459.jpg (3 KB, 79x95) Image search: [Google]
121200824459.jpg
3 KB, 79x95
i'm speciel all the way
i have the rare bloodtype ab resus negative
also i'm androgyne
but this takes the winning price
hold on to your tinfoil hats
im a real pleiadian
*******have a nice day everyone******
remmember to be proud of whom you are
and feel special all day long. now that you
know me your special....
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.