[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird Shit Happening Recently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 12-12-creepsicle.jpg (95 KB, 354x450) Image search: [Google]
12-12-creepsicle.jpg
95 KB, 354x450
Okay, I don't really know how to do this considering I'm an edgy /b/fag, the only other board I've ever posted on is /mu/ and it was only twice.

Anyways, I wanted to talk about some strange occurences that have been happening to me recently.

>Pic semi-related

I work at this shitty meat shop 7 hours a day, in the freezer. I have to make sure everything stays at the right temperature and none of the meat touches the walls, floors, etc. because my boss is too cheap to hire a fucking janitor. Regardless, I have one other guy working with me because it's a pretty big freezer.

Regardless, we do our job well, my co-worker in the freezer and I are pretty close friends, we've gone out for beers a couple times and he even invited me to a barbecue at his house once. While I was there, I noticed a bunch of weird decorations; his explanation was "treasures from his ancestors." His mom's side of his family is Native American, most of the stuff was weird masks, spearheads, the like.

Ever since then, I've begun to notice that he wears this weird necklace he always has on over his coveralls at work. It basically looks like a tiny mask. There's hinges on it but I've never seen him open it up

Since Monday, there have been increasing amounts of incidents regarding meat falling off hooks, being too expired to sell, etc.

The butcher thought we were just bad at our job, and even threatened to blame it on us to our boss if we kept fucking up. This set off my friend, and they got in a fist fight. My friend is pretty built, he has that sort of "no days off" attitude, but the butcher was a big guy. I'm just glad there weren't any of his tools nearby.

The next day, my friend didn't show up. Or the next day. Or the next. And then comes Saturday. On the weekends, we're just supposed to come in for a few hours and make sure everything is in order. He didn't come then, either, but the lights were on, which obviously freaked me out.

Continuing in another post, gotta type it all out though.
>>
>>17826028
Friend starts a fist fight with a coworker and doesn't get fired? That's going to be harder to believe than the spooky Native American ghost stuff coming up in your following post.
>>
>>17826028
Go on I'm with ya
>>
>>17826028
>OP again, let me continue.

So when I unlocked the front door and walked in, I immediately got chills, for several reasons. Of course, the aformentioned lights already being on was one. But every other door was open. Restroom, storage, even the freezer doors. And that made it unbelievably cold. I put my jacket back on and walked through the freezer. Every single piece of meat (Save for one, I'll talk about thag in a sec) was off the hook, laying in heaps on the dirty floor. There were flies everywhere, and it smelled like shit. Ironically, the one piece still on the hook was the most rotted. In what I think was the chest cavity was my friend's mask necklace. I reluctantly yanked the thing from the meat and opened it up. It was a shrunked head. The rubbery skin and stringy hair felt too real for it to be some novelty item. I left immediately, and when my boss called this morning, I told him I was sick and couldn't come in. He told me about all the rotting meat and how my friend hadn't come in either. A couple hours ago, my friend's wife called and asked if I knew where he was, saying how he hadn't been home in days.

I don't know what to do, I'm freaking out right now. I still have the shrunken head necklace. I don't plan on goin to work tomorrow.
>>
>>17826042
I broke up the fight pretty quickly, after they calmed down we agreed not to tell our boss. He probably wouldn't give a shit anyways
>>
>>17826073
You should have left it there so the other guy would have been spooked as your friend intended, not you. Sounds like a pretty humourous act of revenge, not more.
>>
>>17826084
I would think that, but the fact that he's been missing for the past few days is what gets me. You think he'd be that commited to a prank?
>>
>>17826073
I believe you but can we get a pic of the thing with timestamp for proof? Then we'd be happy to provide further assistance.
>>
>>17826086
This. Post the necklace.
>>
>>17826086
>>17826107
I will when I find it. I put it on the kiitchen counter last night, but my wife must have put it somewhere else. She works a late shift, so I'll ask her when she gets back.
>>
>>17826144
Sounds like a load of shit to me.
What sort of retard leaves something like that on the kitchen bench. And nigga, phones exist, text her, call her, whatever.
>>
>>17826318
>>>17826144
>Sounds like a load of shit to me.
>What sort of retard leaves something like that on the kitchen bench. And nigga, phones exist, text her, call her, whatever.
Yes, do text her. I'm intrigued.
>>
>>17826085
>prank
More like "fuck you [the butcher], fuck this place, and fuck your fucking meat!"
>>
>>17826364
He'll never be able to find It due to "some spooky magic." But he'll want us to believe him anyway. Oh, and shrunken heads aren't native American
>>
Well OP, sounds like you need to get something to do with your time. Believing in the occult and strange happenings is something people with small, insignificant, pointless lives do. This is a sign. It's time to stop your pointless job and get a more rewarding one, or go back to school. Get a new hobby and meet new people. Start dating. Get some ambition!
>>
>>17826445
Oh, fuck off. Every story here's made up you fucking faggot. You don't yell "Lol you really expect us to believe this shit?!" at a horror movie, do you?
>>
>>17826465
>Believing in the occult and strange happenings is something people with small, insignificant, pointless lives do.

So like Adolf Hitler?
>>
>>17826073
>and opened it up. It was a shrunked head.

You opened a shrunken head? Or it had oen inside it? o_O
>>
>>17827509
It was a shrunken head, inside a mask, inside a necklace, inside the chest cavity of a cow carcus.
>>
Wether people think it's fake or not, idc I wanna see where this goes. keep going OP, post a pic of the head
>>
Seems like you had a pretty good story up your sleeve, OP. You just didn't count with some anon asking for a picture of the necklace. Now you're fucked.
>>
>>17828471
Post pics of the head
>>
>>17826465
Why are you here, Anon? At /x/ aka paranormal?
>>
>>17829460
I'm not him, but you don't have to believe something to be interested in it.
>>
ITT : the mysterious vanishing OP
>>
>>17826514
Maybe you don't. Don't assume everyone does as you do.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.