[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Astral Projection Help A couple of friends and I slept in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
>Astral Projection Help

A couple of friends and I slept in the same room last night, and I turned on a 8hr binaural beats video to guide the astral projection. I guided the two friends through the process, I use the pulling yourself up a rope method, and we lied down about 5 ft from one another, and began the process. I will prompt what happened with the fact that we all lucid dream regularly and never go a night without at least one lucid dream. When we awoke, none of us had dreamed. At all. Nothing but pitch blackness. The house has two spirits present, one benevolent (Michael; yes, he has stated his name numerous times upon request), one malevolent (Saxon; he has also stated his name, but not upon request). I don't know what else could have blocked the dream. Please help, /x/.
>>
>>17825867
>none of us had dreamed

If you had even the smallest amount of knowledge on sleep, you would know that you have around 5 a night. Anywho, astral projection doesn't just happen. You have to practice it for years and years before you can master it. You can't just learn it overnight, regardless of how often you lucid dream
>>
>>17825867
>a 8hr binaural beats video
did you all wear headphones?
>>
>>17826083
>If you had even the smallest amount of knowledge

No need to be rude. I had no dreams recollected.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.