[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Spooky stuff you've witnessed? I've got a couple to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1465751927849.jpg (120 KB, 620x712) Image search: [Google]
1465751927849.jpg
120 KB, 620x712
Spooky stuff you've witnessed?
I've got a couple to get the ball rolling, post anything weird you've experienced.

First one.
About 6 years ago I was at a party with a few friends. About 2:30 am I decided to head home so I jumped on a bus, I'd had a few drinks but I was still pretty sober at this point. About a mile from my stop there's a big crossroad, even at 2 in the morning it's still relatively busy as there are food places, a taxi rank and some bus stops. Anyway as our bus stops I notice a guy waiting at a taxi rank staring at the bus. I can't explain why but I felt really uneasy looking at him, he was about 6ft tall dark slicked back hair and it felt like he was staring right at me, after a few seconds I looked away to check my phone and when I looked back out the window he was gone. I felt pretty relieved believing that my mind was playing tricks on me until the girl in the seat behind me asked her boyfriend if she saw "where that weird guy at the taxi rank went" when I got off the bus I felt completely exposed and an overcoming feeling of dread, I sprinted home and licked up the house, he was probably just some weird guy but I've never felt so uncomfortable in my life.

Sorry about pic I'm on my phone.
>>
>>17825192
Second one. A bit more recent .
Near where I live is a well known park where king Henry viii had a palace (known as nonsuch park) this place is quite known for its ghost stories and strange goings on.
Anyway, me and my friend used to like taking his dog for late night walks, we'd go to the park at about 10:30 pm 3 or 4 times a week, we'd seen and heard some strange stuff before (people yelling from strange places, strange stuff falling from trees etc) but as we were about halfway throughout walk, three-headed an enormous flash of blue light. It looked like it came from the centre of the park and lasted about 3 seconds, we were both pretty spooked so decided to cut the walk short, about 3 minutes later we start hearing a humming sound that gradually started getting louder, eventually it got so loud we freaked out and started to run, we made it back to his pickup and drove home, when we got back we realised the back was filled with soil.

Not really that spooky but weird as fuck.
>>
>wake up
>push self up and look down at bed
>clear as day looking right through the bed i can see my weed stash box
>track it as i hop off bed
>it's sitting exactly where i saw it
>weed stash box has Pegasus from Yugioh on it
>mfw millennium eye
>>
some shit just happend right now, i am in southern alberta near the mountains not far from the border. I was getting ready to go to bed and i went into the kitchen to grab a glass of water. i looked out the window in front of the sink and i seen this kinda bright light off in the distance above a community or it might have been in the mountains but it was kinda high above everything. i was trying to look at it better cuz the trees were blowing then as i am looking at it it slowly started to fade into nothing.

if i was to describe it, it was like kinda like an oval or more squared shape maybe like this:
______
/_______\

and it was glowing a golden almost orange color. it sat stationary and didn't move but it was pretty bright. I thought it might have been the sun in the clouds but the sun doesn't come up for another hour maybe 40 minutes. but yeah, that's some shit. iduno what to think
>>
>>17825210
let's party like it's 1999
>>
>>17825192
Three of my favorite experiences. Best friend's old house was haunted. The very first experience: One night we were in his room and his ceiling fan had a wobble to it so it made a constant clicking noise. We made a rule: One click for yes, two for no. Kind of jokingly we asked a question to the ghost we were hunting. The fan stopped clicking.. And then replied with a click or two. Paused. Then resumed the very steady wobble. After three times of this happening he got up and put his hands on the fan to stop it from wobbling and there were really heavy footsteps that came from above us in the attic.

Number two: We were in his basement getting ready for bed and starting to drift off on talking when we heard the sound of a fingernail being dragged over the dry wall. We paused, I asked, "What the fuck was th-" when it happened a second time. He darted up to turn the lights on. We spent 15 minutes trying to replicate the noise. There is no painted drywall on the outside of his room, only on the inside so the noise came from inside the room.

Third and best one: We were downstairs watching TV or something and he went upstairs to go to the bathroom. The door was closed but unlatched and the couch sits right next to the door. Well the door slowly swung open and bumped against the arm rest of the couch. I pushed it closed. 10 seconds later, it did the same thing. I told my friend about it when he came downstairs. Closed the door again but didn't latch it because I wanted to see if it would happen again. About an hour later... Slowly.. The door swings all the way open and he jumped in front of the doorway and was hit with cold air. Best experience I've ever had because it replicated itself.

We've also had lights turn off, unexplained music, shadows, things moving, clothes thrown on the floor, two inch thick granite table snapped in half, his TV would turn off randomly multiple nights until we yelled at the ghost to stop messing with us.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.