[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel about aliens masquerading as humans amongst
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
How would you feel about aliens masquerading as humans amongst us /x/?

And what if i told you i've seen an alien in a blacked out car with neon orange eyes that disappeared with the cabin lights in the car turning on to reveal a man at the steering wheel followed by a small white flash in the sky.
The two orange oval eyes moved around in sync at me and they felt like a face.
>>
>>17824829
I'd say this is a shitty attempt at role playing.
>>
>>17824830
Well if you mean the alien was role playing to be an alien then its even creepier.
>>
>>17824829
I'd be accepting of it. I'd probably understand them better than most people
>>
>>17824829
I'd laugh in your face, then twist your arm up your back until you submitted and admitted to being an autist.
You know, like the other kids used to do to you at school.
>>
>>17824836
You wouldn't thing any attempt at dismantling humanity or anything? Like conspiracies?
>>
>>17824838
I would follow you home and kill you in your sleep.

Only the police will save you.
>>
>>17824850
English translation?
>>
>>17824856
If you are the same guy then i ask; Would you not be scared of there being a conspiracy against humanity because of the disguise?
Since the world has problems and stuff.
>>
>>17824855
Is that what you yelled at the other kids when they laughed at you?
>>
>>17824862
No because of the police.
>>
What 3rd world country are you from OP?
>>
>>17824850
Humanity has done that on it's own for centuries.
>>17824860
No that's the troll disrupting threads.

As I said , we've caused enough mayhem on our own.
>>
>>17824868
England. hehe
>>
>>17824872
Ah cool thanks for the reply.

Grounding for me to hear.
>>
>>17824874
Are you 12 years old?
>>
>>17824879
You're very welcome. I think the others posting in the thread are a good example of what I meant.
>>
>>17824897
Yeah, I see what you mean even more now.

Being lenient is seen as autistic when its a way of reaching agreement at a genuine level rather than being retarded and emulating agreement.
>>
>>17824919
Unfortunately most people only emulate. Even those that "help" usually are just doing it out if self-righteousness or pity.
>>
>>17824829
Happy that they feel welcome on this planet. You don't live somewhere that you don't feel welcome.
>>
>>17824937
Yes.

That is exactly what i observe too.

I call these people Lobotomized Hyenas.
>>
>>17824919
Do you get called autistic regularly?
>>
>>17824950
True and certainly made me think about my situation.

Cheers.
>>
>>17824952
A fitting description. This is what most people are like nowadays, sadly.

>>17824956
I'm not OP, but I've never been called autistic for how I view people
>>
>>17824956
Never.

Autism is a label for particular behavior patterns.

Those without it have drawbacks too. Like pretending to have allegiance like an autistic child to countries, brands and all sorts.
>>
>>17824965
Haha thanks.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.