[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
when people talk about the illuminati I think it’s just representative
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9
File: 1463406427155.jpg (28 KB, 424x401) Image search: [Google]
1463406427155.jpg
28 KB, 424x401
when people talk about the illuminati I think it’s just representative of like this shared desire for control that we all have, I believe the illuminati are less an actual entity and more a psychological archetype, like we subconsciously all want to believe that some shadow government rules the world and has all of the cards laid out in front of them, and that somewhere SOMEONE is in control when in reality the opposite is true, we're just a bunch of insects running here to there, of course there are kabals of government with shared ideologies and motives but there is no one master of everything, we're all just trying to survive and project the feeling of security and serenity when in reality we're all oblivious and afraid
>>
>>17824729
same
>>
>>17824729
flood prevention, please try again later
>>
File: Rare Max.png (8 KB, 218x231) Image search: [Google]
Rare Max.png
8 KB, 218x231
Tfw you realize that the world is nothing but smoke and mirrors
>>
>>17824729
I think it's blatantly obvious that there is a relatively small group of individuals with a disproportionate amount of control. I think it's obvious there are people who want control, who have control, who really,really shouldn't have it.

I think the real conspiracy is to push the conspiracy so they can go about their business right in front of us whilst we chase the bogey men.
>>
File: 50132118 .jpg (41 KB, 600x418) Image search: [Google]
50132118 .jpg
41 KB, 600x418
>>
>>17824729
I think governments around the world and the corporations involved form alliances according to their own agenda, everybody involved just plays nice and just follows the paperwork because their own personal lives depend on it just like joe the plumber. I do believe that there are individuals in most governments around the world who are involved in some kind of secret club that pull a lot of strings. Theres misinformation everywhere. You have to remember that humanity has been the same since the beginning and always will, in any setting there will always be a sort of a club of the richest people in an immediate world who are in control. Nothing new under the sun.
>>
>>17824729
Is that protopod?
>>
you guys really need to travel more... and by that i mean leave the country, not just your home town.
>>
I start to believe all the illuminati stuff is an inside joke from the music industry. Rappers do this one eye stuff for attention. And the bosses are kek'in because the people loose their minds because of it.
>>
>>17825763
Why?
>>
File: 1460667197488.jpg (102 KB, 911x615) Image search: [Google]
1460667197488.jpg
102 KB, 911x615
>>17825763
Wherever you go, there you are.

Sure if you enjoy traveling and seeing things then why not. If you don't however, then there is no point in forcing yourself. We live in the age of the internet and there's nothing special to see out there anyway.
>>
>>17826597

Travelling is awesome, and is not just about "seeing things". Of course it depends on what type of travel you're willing to take.
Not that anon,but seriously? you sound like a basement dweller. You should put yourself out there more often.
>>
>>17824768
A beautifull feeling indeed
>>
>>17826645
>Travelling is awesome
Maybe for you it is. Not everyone likes it.
>>
File: Minerval Illuminatus.jpg (84 KB, 456x700) Image search: [Google]
Minerval Illuminatus.jpg
84 KB, 456x700
>>17824729
I think when people talk about the Illuminati it's mostly just uneducated ramblings about a conspiracy related to an actual but now defunct historical organization.
>>
>>17826645

Iv traveled, and all it is is bad water, bad food, you get sick, you got to deal with strange people, and when you get back you can't tell whether it really happened to you or if you just saw it on TV....
>>
>>17824729
is that steve sutton
>>
>>17825012
This. The combined wealth of sixty-two people on earth is greater than that of the rest of the world's combined wealth.
But the "Illuminati" conspiracy that involves shit like occultism, Baphomet, freemasonry and celebrities being murdered is meme-tier at this point, since such an organization would take decades upon decades of planning centuries in advance for certain events to unfold that are considered their doing.
>>
>>17824729
>illuminati are a psychological archetype
NO SHIT.
>>
Nope they are actually real. The conspiritards were right all along. Cant say much more.
>>
File: Avesta.jpg (86 KB, 456x700) Image search: [Google]
Avesta.jpg
86 KB, 456x700
>>17827699
>>
>>17824729

three people can keep a secret if two of them are dead
>>
File: Christians Only.jpg (85 KB, 456x700) Image search: [Google]
Christians Only.jpg
85 KB, 456x700
>>17827713
>>
File: Spoopy Owl Maymay.jpg (83 KB, 456x700) Image search: [Google]
Spoopy Owl Maymay.jpg
83 KB, 456x700
>>17827781
>>
File: Illuminati Freemasons.png (697 KB, 456x700) Image search: [Google]
Illuminati Freemasons.png
697 KB, 456x700
>>17827788
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.