[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if you could create your own secret society, what purpose would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13
File: 20130303_210435_1.jpg (60 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
20130303_210435_1.jpg
60 KB, 1024x768
if you could create your own secret society, what purpose would it serve? what would be requirements for membership? what would be your rules?

serious and satirical replies alike welcomed
>>
>>17824489
bump
>>
>>17824489
>if you could create your own secret society, what purpose would it serve?
overthrowing the political and economic system of the united states and hastening the destruction of civilization in a move to return to the natural order of life

>what would be requirements for membership?
being a badass motherfucker

>what would be your rules?
do what you want. feel free to rape and murder but don't be surprised when the same thing happens to you.

so i guess, the golden rule.
>>
To keep the Jews in line
>>
>>17824489
>purpose
personally i want to start one to control the local economics of my city. but only my city. we'd control all of the unions, construction, pharmaceutical, government, research, medical and technological fields that call my city home. CEO's (or politicians) from these industries would be members and would receive access to our lawyers, our funds, our secret banks, and the power that can be manipulated when youre best friends with people in all of these industries. The goal of making money is obviously present but undermined by the goal of making the city into a huge, successful, nearly poverty-free city.

>requirements
rules for joining would be that you must be the president of your company or a politician based in this city. You must be 35 or older. You must pass a trial of ethics and morals and you must be able to keep secrets.

>rules
the rules are simple. make monthly contributions, attend all meetings, keep nothing but our main goal in mind and remain quiet of the group.
>>
>>17824489
>inb4 super edgy
Honestly, first thing that came to mind was
>purpose
Slowly phase all religions out of their current public viewpoint as "real." Change the general consensus to slowly shift towards any level of atheist, agnostic, or simply spiritual. Belief in higher powers is not looked down upon, but as soon as any level of doctrines, practices, or tradition enters, it is seen as something from the past, a fairy tale, etc. Religions and belief systems should all be studied and understood equally, never erased, but always with the understanding that not a single one ever had any level of proof that makes it worth believing.
Tie this in to a global mentality of seeking progress, logically and informatively; making decisions and judgement based off a basic, human moral code that acts only as a guideline, with every case by case basis treated as its own situation.
>requirements for membership
A belief that the abandonment or religious based decision making is crucial to the advancement of humanity. This admittedly should come with a very egalitarian mindset. Other than that, in the beginning, rich individuals would be needed, as well as politicians and media icons, such as authors, actors, etc. However, I would prefer them all to be legitimately vented to see if they want the world we seek to aim, and not just participate for the sake of having power.
>rules
No one outside knows we exist. Limited inter organizational communication, most should not know who the others were. Very powerful at the top for ultimate decision making, but with anonymous communication for global input.
Members would have to continually act in ways that further out ultimate goal, teaching their children, and anyone "underneath" them to make decisions based off of information and logic, and not on religion. All members should also strive to achieve higher positions in whatever capacity they can in order to reach more people.
>>
>>17826408
sounds like good parameters to incorporate into a broader secret society.
>>
The reason I'd want a secret society is to feel the life pulse of humanity. I also don't trust people to relay life-pulse information accurately, so there'd need to be some way to ensure people aren't just coopting our thing at every turn.

I'd want to be able to keep a close eye on all the scum and gangs, creating peace between those that are amenable to cooperation making the ones that refuse to treat people as people know that we can make them disappear. I'd also want to avoid becoming Shadow Government 3.5, so we'd need strong anti-intervention principles. I usually think in terms of being open about stuff like this so I'm probably not utilizing the secrecy aspect very well.

There would be absolutely no rituals whatsoever. We would operate on knowledge alone or we wouldn't operate at all. It also has to be able to die or fall apart without anyone knowing we were ever there at all. Dissolvability is absolutely essential in case I die before a proper replacement leader can be found. Overall I'd try to be vert strict, but highly forgiving. Unlike a lot of secret societies, I would try to be completely indiscriminate about who can join. There should be a way to make a place for all who are interested.

There'd be a strict chain of authority, but members would all enjoy the same benefits in terms of being kept in the loop. There would be very little in the way of keeping secrets from each other without at least understanding the nature of the secret being kept. Also in similar fashion, the chain of authority would be highly flexible and you'd be expected to hold multiple roles in the event that radio silence is necessary. Of course it'd be twice as strict after we can reestablish contact. Basically the chain of authority would pull in both directions, to minimize top-down potential.

I guess I'm not really sure what I'd want out of a secret society as opposed to a normal or private society.
>>
Trying, and to fight corruption and needless death.
>>
>>17824489
Fighting Corruption and Needless Death

One to study alchemy, hermetics, music, literature, lore, law, and mediation.

Stomp out evil wherever it is.
>>
>>17824489
>what purpose would it serve?
Hoarding knowledge, developing new secret technologies, exploring the universe...
Have something to contribute and be able to keep your mouth shut.
Non-interference with the mundane world.
And obviously, keep the secret society a secret.
>>
>>17826408
I greatly support this and have had the same idea for years. The world needs this.
>>
>what purpose would it serve?
Convincing the people of the world that they are being lied to en masse by other groups concealing the paranormal truth.
Able to solve a captcha.
https://www.4chan.org/rules
>>
>>17826313
Pretty much The Order from Silent Hill minus the whole "we have to resurrect our demon god"
>>
File: Aghori4.gif (599 KB, 1150x832) Image search: [Google]
Aghori4.gif
599 KB, 1150x832
>>17824489
Already have one. The equivalent to priests in my religion are called Aghori. Its known in India but its practices are secretish. They don't hide what they do. They are the most feared and respected of all of Hinduisms holy men.
>>
>>17824489
>what purpose would it serve
Voyage to sirius
Knowledge that can further the mission
Do the fuck you want without being a cunt
>>
>>17824489
what does the image you shared has to do with secret societies?
is there a story or something behind it?
>>
Storing tools and supplies in secret locations throughout the world to rise from the ashes if society collapses.
>>
I just want to restart the Elyusian mysteries again.
>>
>>17829629
Where are you from? How did you get into the Aghori sect?
>>
>>17824489
>what purpose would it serve? what would be requirements for membership? what would be your rules?

>Study for the discovery or creation of magic
>Requirements are an active, unfaltering interest and desire to make magic real
>Rules involve mainly not harming any human or animal, but some rules are enforced after hypothetical discovery, such as summoning all deceased members into corporeal forms
>>
File: 1466197641162.jpg (540 KB, 1421x682) Image search: [Google]
1466197641162.jpg
540 KB, 1421x682
>>17824489
To worship my personal God, Montebishu.
A 10% wealth tithe for society use.
Weekly participation at rituals where one member burns the most precious item they own.
No telling others who believe in any gods or are completely atheistic about the society, and anyone being told must only be told under the guise of possible acceptance into the society.
No killing or harming other members, unless they tell of the society outside of the given rules.

Members are required to have at least one hobby and a job(it doesn't have to be sustainable, but even if you're starving, you must give 10% tithe)

Weekly services shall be catered by a local restaurant of the sacrificer's(for the week) choosing, which will be paid for by the society.

A new member is initiated by pledging his life, and his spirit, to Montebishu before being adorned with ash of the sacrifice on their forehead in whatever pattern the sacrificer wants to draw.

Sacrificer is picked by whoever has the next name on the list organized in order of birthday.

In the case of a new initiate having the birthday on the service, they shall be the sacrificer and burn their most cherished item, but every other member shall adorn their head with patterns of ash.

If two people share a birthday, they shall sacrifice together and adorn together, as well as choose a catering service each, not together.

If the Society of Montebishu cannot meet or they cannot get catering, every member must whistle for 10 minutes straight before closing their eyes and praying for forgiveness.

Also, the day of the week of a service is chosen by the sacrificer at the end of the previous meeting, and if there is an initiate to join, it must be held on a tuesday, and the meal shall be homemade tacos.

Is that enough? There's no dress code or anything.
>>
>Purpose
Investigation of esoteric philosophies related to the nature of reality, engineering of reality, etc. More short term, the preservation of historical pieces of art and literature. Rebuilding the buildings and artworks that are being demolished in Syria and Iraq.

>Requirements
Ethics, open-mindedness, and egalitarianism. A familiarity with classical history and art. Sober, disciplined mind, but not necessarily cold and stoic.

>Rules
No discussion of politics, whatsoever. We should recruit people who want to phase the political out of life and focus on deeper pursuits. Unlike freemasons, however, I would leave religion more open for discussion.
>>
>>17824489

>practising dark magic
>you must bring your own bedsheets for your wizard clothing
>>
>>17824489
>purpose?
Destroy the botnet
>requirements?
Knowledge on installing gentoo
>rules?
Install gentoo

Really though, rules and requirements are a stupid thing to talk about when they're not needed yet.
And the objective is clear: Destroy the "secret" ""society"" that is the botnet. Fuck those who think they can collect our info without our consent, and after doing so, not let the owners of the info access said info.

Hell, I can't even know what Google thinks my hobbies, gender, age and shit is without making a google account first! I can't even come in and tell them "no you gouys got that wrong, and that's fucking up my searches".
And that's the worst issue: They discriminate you on an unknown, unclear basis; they might be relinquishing a given service from you, and you'd never know. And if you did, you'd never be able to know why!

This bullshit should be anihilated. Clear all the data they collected. All of it. They stole information from the people, and sold it to whoever payed high enough. Well fuck that "business" you got going there, let's rob you from said information, delete it forever, and cut your hands so you may never be able to do that shit ever again.
I want to see the fucking botnet fall and burn in the fiery fires of bankrupcy and society's hate.

If I ever started a secret society that'd be the gist of it
>>
>>17824659
I'd join
>>
>>17824489
My secret society would be dedicated to exploring those sexual desires which society deems grotesque and immoral.
>>
to spread the truth of the reptilian god, the computer which watches all living beings and records all of its sensory information.
as well as what the greys do, which ill wait until i do to tell you.

only an open mind

no rape, no murder, no theft.
be well and decent and fuck.
>>
File: vxzcvzxcvzxcv.jpg (4 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
vxzcvzxcvzxcv.jpg
4 KB, 299x169
And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
>>
File: index.jpg (4 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
4 KB, 240x180
11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

22 And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
23And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. 24For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: but whosoever will lose his life for my sake, the same shall save it. 25For what is a man advantaged, if he gain the whole world, and lose himself, or be cast away? 26For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels. 27But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.
>>
>>17824489
Publicly humiliating stupid people.
>>
>>17830432
sticks and stones
>>
>>17830358
also to discuss the dumb bullshit and consequences of reality about magic physics in television.
>>
The admin of this site www.nrgiseternal.com claims to be from a secret society of sorts so he calls it in order I cannot speak to the veracity of that what I can say is that site breaks news days and sometimes weeks ahead of other alternative media sites and he has accurately predicted several things in the past year including the Orlando shooting and the recent outburst of celebrities speaking out and whistleblowing
>>
>>17830520
wheres my cult.
somebody fund me
>>
Neo survivalist with an emphasis on Terraforming. It would be the who's who of money and astronautic sciences. This world is doomed. Gonna need a new one.
>>
>>17830327
would love to have you. would love to do this in real life.

>application
>please circle one

>are you a badass
>yes
>no
>>
File: Golly Thats a Good Pie.jpg (102 KB, 800x687) Image search: [Google]
Golly Thats a Good Pie.jpg
102 KB, 800x687
>>17824489
>if you could create your own secret society, what purpose would it serve?
Become the top pizza joint world-wide
> what would be requirements for membership?
Know what pizza is, and the general idea of how to put one together
> what would be your rules?
Don't eat the ingredients, unless you're sharing with me. And try not to get too much hair on the pizza; if you do, just cover it up with cheese so no one notices.
>>
We would just help people. Be paragons of light in an increasingly dark world. Start small, like helping old ladies move furniture and volunteering at soup kitchens. Hopefully move onto bigger things, like anti-corruption and other political wrongdoings.

We couldn't let anyone off the street join, because it could potentially ruin the moral purity of the group. There would have to be some kind of test to join or something. It doesn't sound too grand I guess, but in my head we would eventually rule the world in secrecy for the greater good.
>>
File: Best Pizza.jpg (265 KB, 576x433) Image search: [Google]
Best Pizza.jpg
265 KB, 576x433
>>17831413
>>
File: IMG-20120708-00629.jpg (49 KB, 912x581) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20120708-00629.jpg
49 KB, 912x581
>>17829729
unfortuantely none, it'd be cool though.

long story short, I got what turned out is a heat rash. its about 12 red dots on my back in a grid pattern. when i discovered it I rushed to my pc to make sure i wasnt abducted by aliens and i found this. which was perpetuating my idea that some kinda crazy shit with aliens happened to me until i discovered mine is a heat rash and so is the crazy looking one, its just coincidentally more complex.

mine looks like pic related. still there after like 5 days actually
>>
>>17831413
Nice.

As for the OP question, for one thing it would be cool to create an edgy underground technophile modern hacker society with focus on cryptology, information freedom, reverse engineering, and independent creation/modification of technology (and analog mechanics).

But also I would like to see society of anti-corruption and anti-oligarchic freedom fighters that uncover corrupt and inequitable structures of government (or corporate infrastructure) and organize active rebellion, with the end goal being to put an end to poverty and inefficiency of resources used for military posturing and corporate greed (subsidies, tax runoff, materials acquisitions). The hope would be that by removing violent struggle, and material inequality, our efforts could then be focused on creating technology and systems to sustain humanity indefinitely, and eventually create a society based on the pursuit of knowledge where material gain and power are unnecessary.
>>
>>17829859
woah that sounds noble as fuck. I like it
>>
>>17829913
would moms basement be the base of operations?
>>
>>17828984
Any evils in particular that need to be fought?
>>
>>17824489
I would create a cult similar to the Silent Hill's one
Our purpose will be to recreate god and to let Him take over our reality so that we can exploit his superpower
We're also going to make portal to traverse through different reality,that way we could solve the space problem,we want to have more field for making more farm,industry? no problem simply make an army and invade a parallel universe similar to the one we are living in
>>
File: Aghora.jpg (17 KB, 230x346) Image search: [Google]
Aghora.jpg
17 KB, 230x346
>>17829751
One day I will be. They are the equivalent to priests in my tradition. I follow the householder version called Trika Saivism. Made a thread about Aghoris.
>>
>>17829859
A guy from /div/ that goes by Thoth actually made a group like that. I applied, but don't think I was accepted. Also no idea if he's still recruiting for it.
>>
>>17824659
I 100% want to join
I have some ideas on how to start ww3 via economical collapse
>>
Starting a new world war
Having an IQ of at least 125 and being talented in something which could be useful to our cause
No rules
>>
>>17824489
Boots on the ground to help in natural disasters. Go in without government consent and get shit done, then leave like a puff of smoke. Would also eradicate harmful gangs that would impede progress.

Requirements to join is military training or martial arts equivalent.

Experience with construction, a 2nd language, and basic out doors survival.

Paid membership
>>
>>17833200
i'd join. my iq is supposedly high enough but i have no talent beyond being wildly suicidal. but that might be a useful talent for your group.
>>
>>17835270
Allah akbar my friend
>>
>>17829859
>I would leave religion more open for discussion.
Might get a bit divisive.
>>
>>17829421
>obligatory
Wait, are we actually a secret though?
>>
>>17829803
Is technology allowed?
>>
>>17830004
+1
>>
>>17786897
>>
>>17835411
Are you

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Augustus_Sol_Invictus

?

I think you guys could be friends.
>>
>Purpose
Reducing the human population on Earth to a sustainable amount.

>Requirements
Be somewhat intelligent
Might aswell burn a symbol onto each member so it's easy to see who's with me

>Rules
Ethics and morals are no longer a concern

I sound like a huge edgelord, jesus fuck
>>
>>17824659
There's comunities who life "the natural order of life" all around the US, why force your lifestyle on literally everyone? Kind of a dick move.
>>
>Purpose
To observe the progress of human kin.
To facilitate the living word weaved throughout antiquated & archaic lore.
Under subterfuge help man reach new heights without notice.

>Requirements
Sober spirit, not necessarily clean or pure.
Willingness to deconstruct and re-learn.
Sobriety of drugs and intoxicants, saving for ceremonial use & very, very sparingly.
Rudimentary education of the arts.

>Rules
No idea.

Aspiration is irrelevant; status quo, prestige, money, moot.
The individual must maintain higher conduct. To keep an eye on and for the sleeping, the woken, & the dreaming.
I believe divination to be a venial sin for the group. One must own their own decision whether it turns in their favor or not;
not that divination won't see use however.
Very loose framework.

... I don't qualify for my own group ;_;
>>
>>17836525
So, you are like, Valentine from Kingsman?
>>
>>17824489
>purpose
perfection of self
>requirements
being put under calliagnosia after the other members decided of an ideal for you to pursue
>Rules
no fatties
no clothes
no women
no homo
>>
>>17826253
I think someone already beat you to that one.
>>
I'd try to get us to act as suspiciously as possible without doing anything wrong or illegal.
>>
>>17836530
Because this lifestyle is destroying the planet, among other things, and that's kind of a dick move.
>>
>>17836605
no fatties & homo...? why bro ?? thats discriminatory
>>
>>17824489
>Purpose
Kill as many people that our Constitution/Codex deems worthy of killing as possible. Basically to purify the Earth, and eventually all of the universe once space travel is widespread, of evil forces.

>Requirement to join
Be like minded, willing to follow the codex, willing to leave your past behind for a new life, and willing to kill for the cause

>The rules
Don't fuck with each other so we aren't fighting amongst ourselves
Don't do what the codex says is bad

Basic shit really
Just purify the world for the ones that are worthy
>>
>>17841912
>for the ones that are worthy
>to purify the Earth...of evil forces
>what the codex says is bad

well what would be good and what would be bad or have you not though that far yet?
>>
Sex cult.

Sex cult. Sex cult. Sex cult. Sex cult.

Creampie sex cult.
>>
>>17836525
I'll add something, build a machine which can determine the iq of newborn children, if they won't reach an iq of 130, they are trained to protect those who do, starting at the age of 6. This way they'll die protecting the society.
>>
>>17841912
Interesting, terrorism for the good of mankind.
>>
>>17836525
>Reducing the human population
Kill yourself.
>>
Man, got say this thread really just makes me realize how shitty of a palce /x/ is. You guys are either stereotypical secret societies or edge edge lord crap. Let me offer a take which I don't personally identify with but is at least focused and plausible.

>Purpose
to remove and replace older generations in positions of power and replace them with our members, or young members sympathetic to our cause. Boomers and Gen X'ers are entitled, lazy, and given future generations a heaping pile of shit to deal with, and now refuse to allow us to fix things. They must be removed.

>Requirement to Join (and leave)
You must be:
Between 20 and 30 years of age
At least moderately attractive
Intelligent in some field
Confident and leadership material based on current member judgement
Willing to use any tactic to remove older generations from power
Sworn to secrecy, under penalty of death.

Once you hit 40, you officially retire from the group. A wake is held in your honor, and while you are treated with respect, you are no longer welcome to meetings or privvy to our plans. you are expected to retire from your position when an appropriate replacement is found.

>The rules

Coordinate with members to assist them in building their talents and skill sets by offering training and advice.

Assist in removing older generations through any means necessary, with the first means being more qualified for the position.

Revealing secrets or the existence of the group means death. Resisting death means punishment to those you love and hold dear.

All are welcome regardless of background or belief as long as they further the first cause.

Usher in a new era of leaders capable and willing to bring real change, now. Promote a healthy cycle of workers. Prevent stagnation.
>>
>>17841912

like the former crusades, the current muslim extremists, and the future "if you don't follow our god and holy scripture you must die" group.

sounds original
>>
>>17826408
something I can get down with
>>
>>17829803
What if we discover to gain magic we must sacrefice a human? Or even an animal for that matter.
>>
>>17836605
This looks like those fucking loud retarded gym bodybuilders.
>>
>>17824659
ISIS
>>
>>17842190
not at all
>>
>>17833193
Please share them'
>>
>>17826408
What will you call this? The Euphoric Society? Will the fedora be your tradition attire?
>>
>>17842021
I would join this
>>
>>17842021
>You guys are either stereotypical secret societies or edge edge lord crap.
He says as he posts some stereotypical edgy teen bullshit. Well done!
>>
>>17826313
Oddly enough, a group like this actually exists in my city. It's not much of a secret though.
>>
>>17830353
So... You mean /b/.
>>
>>17841962
Amazing concept.
>>
>>17843404
It may be edgy, but he is correct. Politicians and industry leaders in my city are all in their 50's and 60's, and they are extremely resistant to growth and change. It's a recognized issue here and sadly the rest of us have sort of settled on just being patient and waiting for these guys to die.
>>
File: LR.png (3 MB, 1600x664) Image search: [Google]
LR.png
3 MB, 1600x664
>>17843580
>>
>>17824489
Installing Technocracies in the 1st world and turning the 3rd world into factory slaves would be the first order of the day (as well as recruiting any good minds out of the third world and deporting the dumbest minds of the excess labor pool out of the first world)
Membership requirements would be to either be someone of high education or be sponsored by one as a like minded and sharp individual
Most of the rules would be dedicated to keeping ideology and commercialism away from research; and keeping peer review honest (and in general getting rid of nepotism among the sciences)
>>
Basically this
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philomaths
>>
>>17841562
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>17844851
i think you're pretty dumb
[citation needed]
>>
I want to start my own secret society with blackjack and hookers.
>>
>>17844290
Hey 13th century Europe. Your refrigerator called. No, it's not running.
Thread replies: 97
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.