[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going on a trip with my girlfriend who is terrified of ghosts
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Going on a trip with my girlfriend who is terrified of ghosts for some dumb fucking reason. Gonna visit some haunted areas to freak her out. Anyway, road tripping along the coast from Seattle to Portland, anyone know any creepy destinations between there and Spokane?
>>
How is a 5 hour drive a road trip?
>>
>>17824413
It is a trip taking place on a road. Are you brain dead?
>>
>>17824403
Try a public restroom...
Maybe just throw her in the women's stalls and lock the door.
>>
>>17824403
You sound like an asshole.
>>
>>17824452
why don't you walk and camp? lose that beta kurt cobain image your state has
>>
uhhh thats the wrong way to go to. take the i5 north all the way to seattle.
>>
>along the coast

Are you going along the coast? Because your route along I-5 is inland. On the coast would mean going out to Astoria and then up 101 to Aberdeen and then over to Olympia. I know the area pretty well but you've got to pick which way you're going.
>>
>>17824477
>kurt cobain
>beta

wut?
>>
>>17824494
looks like it wants to take you to bremerton for a ferry ride. why WHY
>>
>>17824501
>commits suicide
>not beta

wut?
>>
>>17824413
Depends on what part of Seattle, but it's hardly even 5 hours. I've make it there in like 3.

Check out some McMennimens Hotels, some are supposedly haunted. I know the Grand Lodge in Hillsboro, OR is alleged to be spooped
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.