[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone been on the Haunted Walk in Toronto? I have been to the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: hw-logo.png (298 KB, 1024x614) Image search: [Google]
hw-logo.png
298 KB, 1024x614
Anyone been on the Haunted Walk in Toronto? I have been to the one in Kingston and Ottawa and those were pretty good but is the one in Toronto any good? I just bought tickets to go in week or so. Anyone have any paranormal encounters while on the walk?
>>
No paranormal encounters, but it was pretty cool. More of a historical walk, I feel. I'm booking one in distillery later this summer, so if that's any indication (I'm assuming you just mean the one over by Front St.)

I did the one in Burlington last summer with my girlfriend, and they were more adament about making it a ghost walk and not a historical walk. Also cool, different vibe. Had us knock on a church door and listen for knocks back and all that kinda stuff. Would recommend, if you feel like driving a little further.

We have a suspicious photo taken from that walk—hands we don't recognize coming out of an alleyway that is supposedly haunted by an 1812 draftee. Could be nothing, but it was spooky when we spotted it on the drive home. If I can get my girlfriend to send me the photo before this thread dies, I'll post it.

Was Kingston's good? I lived in the city for a year and never got a chance to check it out.
>>
>>17824334
The Kingston one was really good. I did it when I was younger so I don't remember it all. I had what I believe to be an encounter. So my dad and I went to this bookstore before the walk. We actually didn't know it was on the walk to be honest. We go upstairs in the bookstore and we are looking around and a book falls on the ground. Mind you we are the only ones here. Temperature drops and it actually gets chilly(mind you this is on a hot august day and we couldn't here an air conditioner.) Weird things continue for the next five minutes (floor creaking like someone is walking when us and store clerk are the only ones, more books fall shit like that) Later that night we stop in front of the bookstore and are told a story about a big fire that happened here and how the one person to die was a child who was abandoned and trapped in the upstairs. My dad and I look at each other and shit our pants.
>>
>>17824246
I did the Ottawa one a few years back and I experienced just a "heavy" feeling while walking through the jail.
>>
>>17824392
Same man. I was dumb enough to go into one of the cells. Never again. Shit was scary. Even sat on one of the beds.
>>
>>17824397
I did as well! I was there for a martial art world championship and I should have waited until after I competed to do the tour. It stuck with me a few days. If you do the Toronto tour, please post about it. I'm just south of detroit so Toronto isn't far for me.
>>
>>17824409
Yeah dude. I'll take pictures and talk about the experience. so keep a look out in the next week for that post.
>>
>>17824417
I appreciate it!
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-03-19-14-03.jpg (33 KB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-03-19-14-03.jpg
33 KB, 854x480
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.