[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I could ask you if you have ever been lost, but as we push ourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: 1410223268599.png (247 KB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
1410223268599.png
247 KB, 382x382
I could ask you if you have ever been lost, but as we push ourselves through branches and mud and see that they never end in this forest, we realize that we are stuck, stuck in something. . .

Might I make you aware, you are not lost in the present, you are stuck in the past.

I tell you that you must recognize were it is you dwell, and accept you have been here before.

Now I tell you, in order to leave this plane, to leave the past were it was, you must tell yourself these words.

"I wish to move forward"

Now step forward, do not look back, remembering your childhood is alright, but do not fall inwards again and move onward, spread your wings, and fly.
>>
>>17823718
That is wonderful advice. Most people "live" in the past and that's not truly living.
>>
>>17823718
gonna need a source on that image
>>
>tfw PTSD & this bullshit is exactly what every uneducated shmuck produces after hearing 'i was violently assaulted and traumatized'
>'just get over it! look towards the future, not the past! :^)))'

you are either terribly naive or an idiot, OP.
>>
>>17825614

says the naive idiot that believes in psychology.
>>
>>17823718
is that this guy in drag?
>>
>>17823718

I have one question, where the hell did you get a picture of John Cusack in drag?
>>
File: 1466302809081.png (312 KB, 382x382) Image search: [Google]
1466302809081.png
312 KB, 382x382
>>17825756
Forgot the picture
>>
DE?
>>
>>17823718
Male or not, that ass is great.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.