[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are super powers real?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1440344371292.jpg (95 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1440344371292.jpg
95 KB, 1280x720
are super powers, like super human things possible/ real? I know with adrenaline people can lift cars sometimes so it is interesting what we can do. But are there real deal super powers? Is mind reading possible? Extrasensory stuff like that? Also what is this third eye opening shit I see. Is this possible stuff?
>>
First thing I can explain cuz I am med student.
Muscles are formed from miobriles (eng is not my native sor if I suck), all that is controled in your brain through big web of nerves. To prevent muscle torn and ligament breaks we never use our full potential cuz it doesnt activates all neuromuscle tischue that contract muscles, just part of it.
In sitations like you mentioned there is shock and andrenaline and fight for life sitation where people actualy have more strenght. Its simple trust me.
Other things could be real deal but I just dont know...
>>
>>17823523
Wanted to say, in kill or be killed sitations our nerves are all pumped up and activate everything possible in your body to the max limit, thats something that you could never do in ordinary sitation.
>>
>>17823528
I see. Do you think through some kind of mental training it would be possible to activate that at will?
>>
>>17823559
Tbh with you, I seriously belive in mind over mather thing.
I think that its all in your head thing 100%real.
Even things like that come from your head.
For example, retarded people are always stronger, its fact, cuz they got less switches like we do to deactivate muscle receptors.
Even when I was child I rembebmerd that a litlle bit "damaged" ones were capable of doing hard work like 20hours.
Even smaller ones could fight and take pucnhes like MMA fighters (no skills ofcourse but strenght and durabiltiy was better).
I guess you can, but that is some serious mental chalenge.
Maybe some athletes are born that way and we call it tallent, its big advantage to have some physical edge over oponent.
Mind is one big mystery.
All the answers and solutions we need are in there.
>>
>>17823559
It'd suck because you'd break your bones, and irreparably damages your muscles if you did it often. Spergs can do it on occasion at will (Crazy strength), but you usually end up hurting yourself.

We are also limited by how our tendons are placed. We might have the same muscle mass as a gorilla, but we won't be able to lift nearly as much due to tendon strength, leverage of the arm (more efficient lever), and nerve to muslce ratio (we have more nerves per muscle, decreses strength but increases cordination). if you really want superhuman strength, bathsalts or something would probably make you crazy enough to do some superhuman stuff, like get shot and keep going.
>>
>>17823559
A part of strength training is just that, teaching your nervous system to control your body better, and closer to its full potential.

Also "getting into the zone" does it, some people use meditation or visualization, some people can just flick a switch.
>>
File: 1459039091545.jpg (56 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1459039091545.jpg
56 KB, 500x368
>>17823495
of all the pictures related to super-powered people, OP chooses Goku....
>>
>>17826721
>going super saiyan
>not the ultimate form of increasing your potential
>>
>>17823495
>is it real?
yes but your probably not a special snow flake and its a bit late to start to try. the twins have arrived .fire and flood baby. world ending bruh
>>
>>17826732
>>
You can travel with your spirit.
I once managed to get informationen about a place and checked it afterwards. It worked pretty well, now im a believer.
>>
>>17826816
Are you talking about out of body experiences? How did you trigger one?
>>
>>17823495
Chakras are your endocrine system so mastery over hormone release would result in heightened strength awareness etc. If meditation and self mastery manifest actual powers might be the real question here. I'm not super educated, but basically IF the hormones that relax you and put you in a meditative state give you awareness that lets you see the future, pick up shit with your mind, etc. Then yes powers are totally possible. This is the "science"behind eastern philosophy. I don't mean to diminish it or speak ignorantly, but enlightenment is essentially a self induced drug trip without drugs. If that experience brings super powers or not is your answer from me. Sorry I'm really scatterbrained and also stupid
>>
>>17826828
Meditation and visualisiation.
>>
>>17823495

I've seen a woman do a bad parking job (not a surprise), but then adjust the position of the car by putting a foot on the front right corner and pushing it with very little difficulty into position before walking away. I thought it might be the handbrake was off, but she never put it back on and the car park is on a tilt anyway.
>>
>>17826732
If it was the ultimate form, it wouldn't have 5 different transformations
>>
File: image.jpg (48 KB, 630x308) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48 KB, 630x308
>>17823495
Real super powers would have intense political chaos
>>
>>17823495
the mind is real
/thread.
>>
File: Aghori11.jpg (114 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
Aghori11.jpg
114 KB, 750x1000
>>17823495
Yeah but by that time you would know reality isn't real and you don't give a fuck about fuck. Yes. I can read a person so good its ridiculous! Not the mind reading you are looking for but I can read people so damn good its crazy! Yep. 3rd eye stuff IMO is basically being aware of energy and learning to channel it; Tantra stuff.
>>
>>17826816
Without a trace of doubt in your mind?>>17826828
>>
>>17829615
Yes, this is possible.
Sometimes when im looking for stuff, i ask where it is, feel into my body and just start moving in the direction that feels right, hoping to find what i was looking for.
Following my guts, i would say.
Its like internet with your spirit.
Tom brown jr. Calls it the-spirit-that-moves-through-all-things.
>>
>>17829453
Which is why super heroes are really just best as New Agers/Indigo Children/Starseeds, there is already a order for doing stuff of that nature (healing and helping) that teaches peaceful ways to do such things so why cause that chaos when you can just go communal?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.