[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is sinister good /x/ lore or is it ridiculous? Curious to know
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: sinister.jpg (136 KB, 509x755) Image search: [Google]
sinister.jpg
136 KB, 509x755
Is sinister good /x/ lore or is it ridiculous?

Curious to know /x/'s opinion.

I mean I know the writer made up baghul himself. I know it it's fake. I just want to know /x/'s opinion
>>
I thought the movie called was good except for the baghuul crap. He wasn't scary and seemed design to appeal to 14 year old boys who think they're badasses.
>>
>>17823357
It's not a bad use of tropes as far as lore quality is concerned.
>>
Baghul was basically an image-based version of Moloch.

But do your own fucking research OP.
>>
>>17823357
It has some pretty loud jumpscares. The tapes are pretty creepy, which is easily the best part.

It's honestly just very generic, with some interesting ideas peppered throughout.
>>
>>17823445
Google doesn't index concepts that come up in horror films.
>>
>>17823498
Google does, however, lead you to reviews, articles, wiki pages, etc. You know, like what it was designed specifically to do.

http://villains.wikia.com/wiki/Bagul
>>
>>17823357
I liked the first movie, because it was laid-back, a guy investigating shit and him and his family becoming insane, and some mystery. the second one just screamed: "look at the kids, aren't they fucking cruel?!" I hated that, it was pointless.
>>
>>17824943
The movies were a weirder version of children of the corn
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.