[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I Shouln't Be Alive Parte 3
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: 20160123_113738.jpg (459 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
20160123_113738.jpg
459 KB, 1280x960
Lets make this a thing to have an alternative to all the RP and autibullsllshit

Last thread >>17782411

Share stories of people you know and personal events that have almost caused death. Includes any major injury, OD, coma, car crash, etc. Just some point in your life that you were closest to death, and if it affected your life at all, doesn't matter if it is paranormal or not

>Be me 25
>A year ago
>Leaving house to go visit a friend
>A friend of my mom stops me, asking me about her
>Answer her, it took me like 15 seconds
>BOOOM
>Huge crash a few meters away
>A Van and a Truck crash, the >Van got lauched into the sidewalk and hits a house
>Makes a hole in the house
>No One in the house
>Relieved.exe
>Wait whut
>The house in which the Van rekts is exactly where I was goin to walk on my way to get a bus
>If mom's friend didn't stop me for a few seconds I could be meat jelly
>Nope.exe
>She says she already know where my mom was, she just stoped me to be polite
>Calculate all, these 15 seconds saved my life
>Shit brix.png

Sorry for the bad English, Same Mexianon from last Thread

Pic unrelated, I just like Pikachu
>>
I once got so spooked by a creepypasta that I almost had a heart attack and died. Lucky to have made it out of that one. Sheesh.
>>
File: 1464429352500.png (191 KB, 684x969) Image search: [Google]
1464429352500.png
191 KB, 684x969
>>17822787

Was it this One?
>>
>>17822818
Yes, now you're triggering my ptsd over it. I think I've even eaten there.
>>
#killlarrybill
>>
File: The mcdonalds building.png (334 KB, 480x357) Image search: [Google]
The mcdonalds building.png
334 KB, 480x357
>>17822845
I Found the Newspaper of that event, it gave me nightmares
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.