[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>friend goes to clean out apartment after graduating uni >place
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1440x1336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1440x1336
>friend goes to clean out apartment after graduating uni
>place is a complete wreck
>insects everywhere
>this on the wall

What does it mean?
>>
Double epsilon
>>
>>17822622
Have you tried google translate cam?
>>
>>17822622
>>17817943
>>
丝貝索
>>
>CURSEYOURDICK
>>
Remove it
>>
>>17823608
Sī bèi sūo
>>
File: Frontier-Psychiatrist-4.png (188 KB, 635x355) Image search: [Google]
Frontier-Psychiatrist-4.png
188 KB, 635x355
>>17823730
but what does that mean?
>>
>>17822622
>丝貝索

chinese here, thats just gibberish--the words dont make sense together, unless its some kanji thing with different meaning

whate country is this, and what is the name of your friend? it could be his name in phonics
>>
I can read "Ryu" and "Month"
it's highly stylized japanese, but also upside down
>>
It means that whoever wrote it has very little knowledge on Japanese folklore. It could be a fortune but the translation is gibberish.
>>
>>17823811
Not Japanese. The only actual kanji there there the final one which is rope.
http://jisho.org/search/%E4%B8%9D%E8%B2%9D%E7%B4%A2
>>
>>17824449
No you can't.

This is ryu: 竜

This is month: 月
>>
File: Angry Sumo.jpg (148 KB, 499x342) Image search: [Google]
Angry Sumo.jpg
148 KB, 499x342
>>17822622
>be me
>student at uni
>apartment slightly cluttered
>want to do calligraphy like the people of GLORIOUS NIPPON
>look up a bunch of videos on youtube and some characters
>write some characters on a piece of toilet paper
>looksgoodenough.jpg
>"oh shit gotta go to work at night shift!"
>come back home
>place is robbed
>mfw
>>
>>17824486
>not knowing calligraphy stylization
lmaoing @ your life
>>
>>17822622
It means you're already dead.
>>
>>17824481
貝 should be in kanji as well. But it means the same in chinese or kanji---shellfish, or abalone. Some sort of shell creature.

but 丝 is exclusively chinese, it means silk. the japanese version of it is written as 絹. Another meaning would be strands. Like 肉丝 (strands of meat : shredded meat)

索 has slightly different meanings from what I can see in that kanji thing. In chinese it generally means bound or twisted with rope, not the rope itself. Its not a commonly used word.
>>
>>17823811
OP here, it's my friend's roommate who moved out since they both graduated. Her name is Special.
The strange thing she is usually clean, but the place had disgusting trash everywhere. It didn't fit her profile, but the place has been empty a month. The one clean room is the one where it's hung
>>
>>17824834
cont.

there are literally thousands upon thousands of chinese characters, not including the antiqued or kanji only ones that japan uses. Also, taiwan and hongkong uses traditional chinese with even more strokes.

In combination they have different meanings and nuances, giving a near infinite range of expression, while taking up very little space. This is also why I do consider eastern writing to be superior. Its just very hard to learn and pick up, not even 99.9% of native speakers go beyond the surface of it.

however, if 丝貝索 is chinese, its not a combination or a word I know of. It could be just randomly picked, or poetics (trying to convert the english word "special" in sound?).
>>
>>17824873
yeah its special in phonetics.
>>
>>17824875
>>17824873
>named special
>trying to say special
MEME BUSTED
Strange it was left behind though
>>
>>17824582
>Knowing calligraphy stylization

Lmao @ your life
>>
>>17826612
Except he doesn't lmao
>>
Reminds me of that one rented room story with some shit written on the door.
It was a seal or some shit to ward off evils.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.