[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ghost Video Location
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 2.-The-Hospital-Demon.jpg (30 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
2.-The-Hospital-Demon.jpg
30 KB, 640x480
A few years back, during the height of the Saint Birgitta video flood, I remember seeing a video of paranormal investigators in a house and coming across a fully manifested ghost head coming out of the floor. Pretty sure it was fake, but it always stuck with me. Anyone have any links to videos that might be it?

Pic unrelated
>>
File: 1376715313424.gif (621 KB, 405x360) Image search: [Google]
1376715313424.gif
621 KB, 405x360
Bumpity
>>
>>17822320
Intrigued bump
>>
>>17822320
Bump for interest
>>
>>17822320
Buhdump.
>>
real people must feel good
>>
>>17822320
Saint Birgitta was almost like the Walmart of paranormal videos - from aliens to ghosts. Usually with all-caps in the title like "CAUGHT ON CAMERA" and similar stuff. Some Catholic dogma from Traditionalist groups, like saying that all sexual activity, including masturbation led to hell. They claimed the prophecies of the Catholic Saint Birgitta had predicted the end of the world, which was heralded by the sightings of ghosts and UFOs. Also Fatima related videos, but the Fatima secret being prominent. I'm a Thelemite/Gnostic at best and quite far from a Catholic, so this is all really silly to me. I just remember the videos.
>>
>>17823410
spoop
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.