[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recently Departed Making Photographs White?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: dTmqF1i.jpg (16 KB, 200x303) Image search: [Google]
dTmqF1i.jpg
16 KB, 200x303
So, /x/ I've got kind of a weird experience I haven't shared. In October of 2015, my mom died of lung cancer, after being essentially brain dead from the chemo for a few days. She died in her own bed thankfully.

She had some rings on when she died, and we couldn't get them off, so my dad decided to photograph them as evidence in case they turned up missing.

Trouble is, none of the pictures he took on his phone worked. We tried about 6 or 7 times and each time the picture was completely white. I tried the same thing, and the pictures were a little better but washed out. I got freaked out and deleted mine but it's possible my dad still has the pictures on his phone. Not sure how to go about asking.

I'm a skeptic, but I have to admit this fucking freaked me out, and was wondering if anyone knew of anything similar. Pic obviously unrelated.
>>
>>17822212
No you didn't delete them, you are just making up shit.
>>
>>17822212
Looks like your mom is radioactive and the radiation is destroying your pictures.

Sorry for your future radiation sickness anon.
>>
>>17822777
sure, let me keep photos of my dead mom on my phone while I'm grieving
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.