[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am so confused
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: Looks Like This But Older.jpg (58 KB, 564x528) Image search: [Google]
Looks Like This But Older.jpg
58 KB, 564x528
I didn't really know where else to go with this. I'm like 70% confused and trying to make sense of this, and 30% freaked out.

When I was younger I used to believe in ghosts and monsters like every little kid, probably didn't help that my mom watched horror movies with me. I grew out of the believing part, but I still love horror films.

Now, I was going through some old shit in my parents house since I'm moving out. I won't be coming back, so I wanted to make sure anything I might have wanted didn't get left behind, since I'm a pretty long drive away.

Anyway, I found something like pic related in a box of my dad's shit, buried way at the bottom underneath completely unrelated stuff. Everything on top of this box was junk really.

The wooden case is way older and looks super worn and scratched up, The gun is a revolver and not a flintlock or whatever that is. But it has several crucifixes and a Rosary, little vials of salt, some kind of weird sand, ash, and what I'm assuming is holy water. There's also a pocket bible and another book filled with Latin passages and Renaissance magic looking drawings.

My dad isn't a very religious man, or at least, I didn't think he was. He's always hated horror movies and never wanted to watch them when they came on with my mom and I.

He's also been heavily involved in my life, never away for extended periods of time (if at all), but one time during an argument my mom brought up my dad's, "Hitman friends," and he just got really quiet and she looked like she had seen a ghost when she saw I had heard that.

Wtf does this mean? I guess people will probably think I'm making this up, but I thought that if anyone would believe me, it would be this board.
>>
>>17821520
Do you have access to a camera? a mobile phone? post pics of the real thing
>>
>>17821520
Every person has their secrets.

Best not to pursue a lead that involves those capable of killing you.
>>
>>17821533
Ignore this bitch and post some pix because that sounds cool as fuck op
>>
It is exactly what you think it is. Do not pursue the matter further.
>some kind of weird sand
That's probably monatomic gold.
>>
exorcist kit?
>>
>>17821526
>>17821555
I really don't want to post pics of my dad's shit. I have no idea what half this shit is and if there are any identifiable markings to lead back to him, me, my family, etc. Sorry, but no can do.

I realize that probably makes me sound like a liar, but it is what it is.

>>17821574
Why would you advise not pursuing what this is? I don't really want to "pursue" it per say, but just find out what this might mean or implies.

What is monatomic gold for?
>>
>>17821614

>>I realize that probably makes me sound like a liar, but it is what it is.

That's a good reason not to post it, but we don't give a fuck. Post it or fuck off.
>>
>>17821614
>I really don't want to post pics of my dad's shit. I have no idea what half this shit is and if there are any identifiable markings to lead back to him, me, my family, etc. Sorry, but no can do
Fake and gay , gtfo with your rp shit faggot
>>
>>17821614

>>What is monatomic gold for?

It increase energy throughput in the body. You will think, react, and act faster. However, the long term effects are degrading to the nervous system.
>>
>>17821622
>>17821622
>>17821622
why the fuck would someone need that?
>>
>>17821520
Why dont you ask him directly?
>>
>>17821624

If you were fighting the forces of evil, it would be pretty handy.

You will find articles talking about reptilians and anunaki using it, and it gives a god-like glow if you take a lot of it, but anybody who's eaten too much just died. So, don't do that.

Small amounts when needed. Say you had to cram for an exam. This would get it done. Or, if you're fighting demons and monsters and shit. I imagine the most common use today is academic though.
>>
>>17821629
Because op is lying like 90% of /x/ post hes just an attetion bitch
>>
>>17821614
>I really don't want to post pics of my dad's shit.
Fake.
>>
>>17821637
Actually its more 97-98%. But the other 2-3% taught me a lot so its worthy imo. I learned all kinds of things from them ^_^
>>
>>17821614
Assuming you're not actually a liar starved for attention, pics of the shit instead of descriptions which may be very well misleading (as you've indicated yourself you don't know much about this shit) would be the only decent thing to build other anon's answer on.

You can simply take two minutes to check the pics and if there are any labels with your family's personal data, Paint is enough to easily censor them, so your argument simply doesn't hold water.

You kinda have to provide pics if you want to have any decent answer. Otherwise, if you're here because you need bullshit for your RPG session, go to /tg/.
>>
>>17821624
As monatomic gold lets you process information, including images from your eyes faster, it allows you to see though certain illusions that work by directly affecting the human mind.
>>
>>17821671
>You can simply take two minutes to check the pics and if there are any labels with your family's personal data, Paint is enough to easily censor them, so your argument simply doesn't hold water.
Thank you.
>>
>>17821520

I'm like 70% certain this story is bullshit and 30% sure that OP is a virgin.
>>
Pics five incubi ravages your ass
>>
File: 1rfwFvN.jpg (33 KB, 960x538) Image search: [Google]
1rfwFvN.jpg
33 KB, 960x538
>>17821614

Haha fucking role-playing scum

as soon as somone mention a camera you fags always have to come up with the most bullshit reason not to post pics

'fuck off and die
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.