[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ufo/extraterrestrial thread: beat evidence you've got e
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
File: sddefault.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
sddefault.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
Ufo/extraterrestrial thread: beat evidence you've got edition

My favorite video evidence, this youtube channel "anonymousfo" that went silent (along with the persons website) since early 2014 had very well made compilations of video sent to him through email on his website... here are a few links to my favorite videos of him

http://www.anonymousfo.com/BestOfYear/bestufosof2010.html

>thoughts on clip at 3:45

http://www.anonymousfo.com/BestOfYear/bestufosof2012.html

>thoughts on clip at 6:05

http://www.anonymousfo.com/BestOfMonth/BestUFOsOf2013/bestofApril2013.html

>thoughts on clip at around 3:50

http://www.anonymousfo.com/BestOfYear/bestufosof2008.html

> thoughts on the clip at 6:17 (favorite clip)

Of coarse, he stopped all social media without warning 2 weeks before my friends caught blury video (i know i know) of a black rectangular object in the sky while hiking, they couldnt tell what it was with there own eyes either.

Can link that video if you guys like
>>
im still sceptical about his videos, but ThePolishedKnob did have a lot of videos about his supposed encounters.
dont know if legit, but super spoopy
>>
>>17821305
Holy shit just checked the links (had them copied on clip board so i wouldnt need to re searc the videos with sound) and the site is gone...fuck that sucks....illl find the youtube links and post them. they may not have the same audio though (kinda sucks cause his videos soundtracks were amazing in my opinion)
>>
anonymousfo was the best, and the way he stopped suddenly was super weird.

think he got V&? anybody know the story behind his disappearance? there's been nobody as legit since
>>
>>17821315
I deen that guys videos....started out believing but there are too manny flaws in his evidence and videos....i say its fake

Also since when has anonymousfo's youtube channel get its name changed to "will it survive" ??? Seem odd anyone?
>>
>ET stops by Earth to say hello
>People freak out and start video taping
>Shares links everywhere, like it's a supernatural event
>ET just wanted to say hello

Maybe if you want to progress the dialogue between Earth and the rest of the Galaxy, you should quit treating them like they're the fucking Kardashians? Just a thought I had, anyways.
>>
>>17821319
>>17821305
Here are the working links

https://youtu.be/Q4Skvkle-Z8

>thoughts on clip at 3:45

https://youtu.be/YRKJpKwBcBo

>thoughts on clip at 6:05

https://youtu.be/agjJ_niaOIw

>thoughts on clip at around 3:50

https://youtu.be/0wn47SozIaY

> thoughts on the clip at 6:17 (favorite clip)
>>
>>17821343
Well thats easy to say but it makes more sense to document them ESPECIALLY since the majority of the world doesnt believe in them.....we cant make any progress as a whole unless the "whole"(earth) believes in it...

Best example i can think of to make sence is trying to prove to the world your imaginary friend is real vs. Proving a god is real, one has 0 evidence and 1 whitness while the other has millions of people believing it. One is effecting the whole world and the other just effects 1 person.

We need more people to believe this is true in order to make an effective progress, and the beat way to make someone believe is with extremely good and evidence like video and photos and a whole lot of it.
>>
>>17821382
>We need more people to believe this is true in order to make an effective progress, and the best way to make someone believe is with extremely good and evidence like video and photos and a whole lot of it.

All you're thinking about is YOUR needs, and MAKING people believe what YOU want them to believe.

Do you think ETs wouldn't know how to make themselves famous if they wanted to be?
>>
>>17821615
What im saying is the the general idea of undisputable evidence is video or photographical evidence.

They dont have the term "believe it when i see it" for no reason....

Is it not a reasonable point that the more people looking and believing will cause a quicker and greater result?
>>
>>17821824
>Is it not a reasonable point that the more people looking and believing will cause a quicker and greater result?
It is not a reasonable point, no. You can't convince someone to believe something they consider impossible.

>They dont have the term "believe it when i see it" for no reason...
I don't know where you got that quote, but it's wrong. The actual quote is supposed be "I'll see it when I believe it."

Humans have this backwards. As long as you're "hunting" ETs like they're celebrities or exotic animals, you will never catch them. Because they aren't. If you want make contact with an ET, the first step is to offer them the same dignity and respect you would to any other person. You need to seriously consider the possibility that ETs are real, that they're aware of what you've been doing, and to reflect on how that makes you look to them.
>>
>>17821893

> You can't convince someone to believe something they consider impossible.

Oh you cant? Cause im pretty sure that wouldale the word "convert" non existent....people can change from a non believer to a believer with convincing enough evidence.

>I don't know where you got that quote, but it's wrong. The actual quote is supposed be "I'll see it when I believe it."

Ummm no, no its not...."seeing is believing" is an adaptation of the the quote just as evidence it was the correct term.

> As long as you're "hunting" ETs like they're celebrities or exotic animals, you will never catch them. Because they aren't. If you want make contact with an ET, the first step is to offer them the same dignity and respect you would to any other person. You need to seriously consider the possibility that ETs are real, that they're aware of what you've been doing, and to reflect on how that makes you look to them.

So you're trying to tell me that videotaping some how makes you think they are a celebrity or exotic animal? And you're trying to tell me that some how, video taping ETs and their space crafts is some how disrespecting them? Or taking their dignity away?

If anything, it is a compliment towards their advancements compaired to ours. (Ex: when someone takes a picture of a nice car)

If i saw someone video taping me in amazement, i would either not mind it, or ask them what was so aww inspiring.

The point is, first we need more people to ACTUALLY consider it a possibility, and the best way is to show them outstanding evidence (of coarse if they are in total denial then itll take a bit more than that) after enough people believe in their existence, THEN we can stop recording them and take your approach...
>>
>>17821305
>beat evidence you've got edition
You mean beat off? Because that'd be pretty /d/. Or you really mean to beat the evidence? So, baseball bat or knuckles against little grey men tied in one's basement?

Yes, I have both shitty humor and no life.
>>
>>17821975
> the best way is to show them outstanding evidence
Have you ever actually showed somebody authentic film of a UFO? If so, were they or were they not able to identify that it was authentic?

>If anything, it is a compliment towards their advancements compaired to ours.
Have you ever taken pictures of strangers cars, and gotten a reaction from them? I'd love to know how people tend to react when strangers start photographing their property.

How much of this are things you've actually personally tried, and how much of this is an idea you have in your imagination, but have never put into actual practice?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.