[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone ever deal with cats teleporting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: abyssinian-cat.jpg (2 MB, 4256x2832) Image search: [Google]
abyssinian-cat.jpg
2 MB, 4256x2832
Anyone ever deal with cats teleporting?
>>
>>17821297
Explain OP
>>
All the fucking time.

Pretty sure I have put my cat out, only to find her sitting in a chair in the lounge.
>>
File: GH11.jpg (70 KB, 532x700) Image search: [Google]
GH11.jpg
70 KB, 532x700
>>
>>17821297
Yeah, actually. A black and white cat I had as a child did it all the time. I always that that was just a one off thing. Are teleporting cats actually a thing?

I would always try to lock it in my room before leaving, since it liked to run out the front door. It would always take several tries to keep it in there. I would toss it to land on my bed, and slam the door shut before it even landed, only to turn around and find it in the hallway with me, or in the kitchen. My mother always thought I was bullshitting until one time we went to leave. She was waiting by the front door for me to get the cat locked up as usual. She saw me carry the cat with me around the corner and into the hall from the living room. I did my usual thing, hold the cat with one hand, get it and my arm in the door, toss the cat, retrieve my arm, and close the door quickly, seeing it land on my bed right as I lost sight and the door closed.
As soon as my mother heard my bedroom door close, she saw the cat run out from under the couch. From where she was, she would have seen clearly if the cat had run back there from the hallway. After that, she didn't doubt me.

The only reason I figure it didn't just teleport outside, was because it was mischievous and just wanted to fuck with us. I miss that cat...
>>
If they do indeed teleport, they sure whine a hell of a lot when they want to go outside manually
>>
bumpo
>>
yeah man i had like this pure white kitten that would always teleport around i kinda just thought it was normal
>>
>>17821297
I've never dealt with cats teleporting, I've had to deal more with them meowing their lungs out to be let in my room so that they can demand to be petted.
>>
All the time
Countless times I remember opening the door for her to go out, only for her to come out an hour later from under my bed. Shit still happens
>>
>>17821297
>Anyone ever deal with cats teleporting?
Enough /x/ for today
>>
>>17821297
both of my cats have done it at least once each

I think it also takes some time for them to "recharge" and be able to do it again
>>
>>17821510
hahahaha, ummmmmmmm
>>
>>17822119
DELETE THIS
>>
File: IMG_20160225_184242.jpg (283 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160225_184242.jpg
283 KB, 768x1024
Cat's teleport, it's pretty well know to cat owners. We just accept it and don't make a big deal about it.
>>
>>17821510
This.

>don't pay attention all the time
>cats must be teleporting lmeowa

Your cat actually just moved during the short time you were abducted.
>>
Not really but I'd love to get the litter box to teleport the fuck away from me
>>
A few weeks ago I left my bedroom and shut the door while the cat was in it. I went into the kitchen and a few moments later I see my cat walking into the room. I figured maybe I didn't close the door all the way. But when I went upstairs again, the door was closed. So maybe she sneaked out while I was leaving, but I didn't see her get up, nor did I see her anywhere around when I shut the door.
>>
>>17821840
>>
>>17821297
My cat's either too fat or too lazy to teleport. One day last week he legit did not move the entire day from underneath my mom's computer desk.
>>
>>17823814
>thinks it didn't move

clearly this means cats can actually project psychic images of themselves to fool humans. Who knows what paranormal cattovity it was up to away from prying eyes
>>
>>17823825
Son of a bitch, this is too much /x/ for one day.
>>
>>17821297
read the night-watch novels of lukyanenko
>>
File: 23!132118b .jpg (82 KB, 518x600) Image search: [Google]
23!132118b .jpg
82 KB, 518x600
>>
>>17821384
you had 2 cat and didn't even notice.
>>
>>17821297
>If they do indeed teleport, they sure whine a hell of a lot when they want to go outside manually

/thread
>>
>>17821297
Illumenmeowti confirmed
>>
>>17824938
much better
>>
I refuse to believe cats can teleport because mine just screams at doors all day
>>
File: nico.png (608 KB, 556x564) Image search: [Google]
nico.png
608 KB, 556x564
>>17821306
>he puts his cat outdoors
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.