[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I need help finding out more info on this: i recall a while back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3
File: episode 1-01.png (270 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
episode 1-01.png
270 KB, 5000x5000
I need help finding out more info on this: i recall a while back a story about a guy who films himself wandering around a desert in the U.S>, he suddenly goes missing and his family is still searching. I remember there being a youtube channel about this, can anybody else help with more info>?
>>
>>17820983
Yeah I can help you with that
>>
>>17820983
he left looking for an m shaped cave outside of vegas. He said the cave made him feel dread unlike anthing hed experienced. an expert hiker who never felt that way in any other cave.
>>
kenny veach
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EfdrY-2sROQ
>>
File: 2 kool.jpg (77 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
2 kool.jpg
77 KB, 960x960
>>17821001
THAT"S IT! Thanks!
>>
Can I get some more info on this? I would be interested to know if anyone has the GPS coordinates of his route so I can follow it on google earth and try to place landmarks from his video. Might show that he got lost and give some Idea of which way he went.
>>
File: M cave XY.png (1 MB, 847x707) Image search: [Google]
M cave XY.png
1 MB, 847x707
I found close to where the end of his video was taken based on the direction he says Las Vegas is in and the overlap of the mountain closer to him and Charleston. it could be off but it's in the neighbourhood.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.