[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: 1434886746749.jpg (257 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1434886746749.jpg
257 KB, 1000x1000
Links to or screenshots of that guy that was doing several Goetia rituals last thread he said he was tired. It had worked and he got job offers I didn't read the threads fully. Someone said they had invoked abraxas for knowledge and regretted it. In this video it says he is the same as lucifer, can someone point me to more information about lucifer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UiqTNCnFv8
>>
if you want to ask him he's posted his email in the threads a couple times, its [email protected]
>>
Thanks, he's replied and he's going to be doing another thread soon.
Gave links to the first two
>>17791333
>>17797395
>>
>>17820461
>>17820461
I'm cleaning cleaning cleaning. It's been a long time since I've practiced magick at home and I'm still getting stuff set back up here. As soon as I have all my tools together I'm going to take pics of them along with the lovely medium (my wife) who will be helping me in the future. Does anyone have any experience using an operator and a medium? I know Crowley worked that way but I'm unclear on some of the details. I'm specifically wondering if it's safe to have the medium outside the circle, and if so, what precautions need to be taken.
>>
I am confused, isn't this Devil Worship? I ain't religious but like bruh I wouldn't even try asking a daemon for a toothbrush niggas you crazy
>>
>>17822575
please answer, Ill give you a pepe
>>
File: athame.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
athame.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>17822562
I know it's not much content, but here she is holding my ritual dagger and a timestamp. More to come as I assemble my new temple.
>>
>>17822592
that is a nice ring
>>
>>17822592
Your wife looks very flat.
>>
>>17822591
I'm not worshiping demons, I'm commanding them. This tradition is claimed to date back to King Solomon, who bound 72 spirits in a vessel of brass by invoking the power of God to command them. Solomon was a strange guy but no one argues he wasn't holy on some level.

>>17822596
Not even close. Wait till you see a pic of her in her ritual getup.
>>
>>17822600
So if I command them I won't risk hell, no Satanic stuff?
>>
>>17822575
It's only devil worship if you seek to appease the demons.

As a human, you have control over demons (see marduk vs tiamat) and they are your slaves (see Solomon).

White magic bruh.
>>
>>17822606
I don't know what will risk you Hell, that is between you and your God. Some religions condemn magic, some do not, some are lukewarm. I have not yet seen any reason to believe that any religion is accurate just yet, so I'm just kind of rolling with things and hoping for the best. I know that I'd rather go to Hell that spend eternity with a God who would condemn people for actions He is able but unwilling to warn them about.
>>
>>17822686
Where to start then I am interested

I want to make a daemon my slave
>>
File: wat.jpg (223 KB, 1624x896) Image search: [Google]
wat.jpg
223 KB, 1624x896
>>17822600
>not flat

She has no boob curve.
>>
>>17822714
I'm actually going to put together a pack for beginners since I get this so much - that way I can just post the link. Let me get started on that now.
>>
>>17822730
thanks man
>>
>>17822606
So, as OP said in the Orobas thread, some angels serve the Demiurge and others serve the true creator of the universe. The God of this world is nothing but a entity, it is not the true creator. The true creator is don't stop you from communicating with spirits, hell is just a lie said by some religions.
>>
>>17822724
OK, man, you go ahead and think whatever you want about my wife's boobs. I'm going to be over here discussing the Goetia, the actual topic of the thread.

>>17822731
My pleasure. If some of the stuff I'll be trying later seems to work that will make it into the pack, as well.

>>17822733
To be clear, Orobas believes that, not me. I don't know anything about angels. I do know that demons have a wide variety of religious ideas, just as humans do.
>>
>>17822746
Hey man, hope you had a good vacation, haven't had the chance to respond to you but I'm excited about the whole thing and I wish you good luck!
>>
Can you use demons to get certain politicians in to power, or use them to carry out attacks against say ISIS? To kill?
>>
>>17822934
> Can you use demons to get certain politicians in to power

Yes, but many people in positions of power either have pre-existing pacts with many demons, sorcerers working for them, or friendly sorcerers who are running interference for them. If I want to assassinate Trump, say, I'd need to get past whatever occultists he's bought and countless sympathetic magick types who no doubt do everything they can to protect him from occult intervention. Same would go for Hillary.

>>17822934
> use them to carry out attacks against say ISIS? To kill?

Sure, but saying to a demon, "Just go fuck up ISIS" without any further specification would give the demon ample time to think up a way out of the contract. You need to be very specific about the cities you'd want to fall, and make sure that you call up a demon both willing and able to accomplish that. Demons do not grant wishes, they perform favors and they all have limits on their powers.
>>
>>17823041
Okay, will try to get their capital gassed
>>
http://techemporium.vashid.us/docs/books/Lon%20Milo%20DuQuette%20-%20Aleister%20Crowley's%20Illustrated%20Goetia.pdf
>>
Doesn't it say in that book that seeing a therapist is dangerous? Why did you decide to do it?
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.