[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone have FIRST HAND experience with a ouija board that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9
File: oujia_6.jpg (56 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
oujia_6.jpg
56 KB, 640x430
Does anyone have FIRST HAND experience with a ouija board that resulted in unsettling/supernatural events?
>>
Few things trigger the Fedora crowd more than ouija threads. Prepare for onslaught of people that figured out ouija boards can be bought in stores, and pictures of Penn Jillette -- both which prove whatever point they're trying to make at the moment.
>>
>>17819591
i have used it many times with different people. It seems to work but i decided to do a couple of experiments to see how real it was.
First i used 3 different groups of people. They all tried it normally and it seemed to work and answer questions.
Then i blindfolded half the people in each group and it seemed to still work. Then i tried blind folding everyone except one person in each group and it still worked for 2 groups. Then i blindfolded everyone in all 3 groups and it didn't work at all (planchette moved to letters but it didn't spell out anything).
Its fake as fuck anon, sorry to say.
>>
>>17819618

That's how it seems. Which is why i wonder why some people are legit afraid to use them
>>
>>17819615

lol duly noted
>>
>>17819618
I totally do not believe you personally spend time blindfolding people and conducting that experiment. What a blowhard bullshitter. If you don't believe Ouija boards do what they say then just say so. Your bullshit story is transparent and lame.
>>
>>17819638

What reason do you have to disbelieve?
>>
>>17819638
believe it or not. But you can try it too and get same results. Don't be so mad i took time to actually debunk something rather than to muse and discuss over shit that may or may not be true.
>>
>>17819656
Fine.

I took 315 people and over a seven week period had they use the Ouija board. Sometimes blindfolded, sometimes not. Strict scientific guidelines were used to record results. It was proven beyond a doubt it didn't matter if they were blindfolded or not, the results were always accurate and true.

If you don't believe me you are just butthurt.
>>
Eh, I had one experience that was mildly unsettling... Then another that just ruined the boards entirely for me. Couldn't even spoop myself out with one after that. It's kinda funny, actually.

>Be nineteen and bored.
>Call chick friend over, get out board.
>Start playing with board, get a "spirit" who wants to warn us about something happening to a mutual friend.
>Friend could never spell this other girl's name right.
>"Dammit, [chick friend], your bad spelling is ruining this game for me."
>"God dammit, sorry."
>Throw the board away and play Smackdown vs. Raw.
>>
>>17819669

>lies about a test
>therefore it proves the first guy was lying

.....try again kiddo
>>
>>17819687
lol
>>
>>17819695
>people he agrees with are telling the truth
>people he disagrees with are liars
>>
>>17819705

>calls a guy a liar for no apparent reason beyond personal incredulity
>makes up a story which is not intended to be taken seriously
>gets defensive when called on his bullshit

lol fuck off pleb
>>
>>17819669
>Doesn't clearly state methods and materials.
>Doesn't clearly state results of experiment.
>Claims to follow strict "scientific guidelines"

lel, its so cute how hard you are trying to say how real a ouija board is.
>>
>>17819669
>Strict scientific guidelines were used to record results

Name three
I dare you
>>
>>17819638
>>17819669
>>17819705
Lol, get a load of this guy.
>>
>>17819591
it's a meme board for meme reaction and meme thoughts
MEMES
>>
The OP is asking here for nope related useage if the ouija board. Not for your stupid opinions of why it's fake.
>>
>>17819771
>calls opinions or stories that make ouija board fake stupid
>opinions or stories that make ouija board real is what we want

lol
>>
>>17819618

Provide proof you did this. What a loon.
>>
>>17819618

Give us one tiny shred of proof that you conducted this experiment.
>>
>>17819826
>>17819828
can't because this was for my personal beliefs. Like I said, you don't have to believe it.
But you can do it yourself with a group of your friends one night if you want to see if im lying or not. Im pretty sure this was done already by many people as well.

Also, stop samefagging. I know you are still that one dude defending ouija boards since we still got 6 posters in here. 5 of which who are more towards saying ouija boards are fake.
>>
>>17819842
Im sorry, 4 of which who say ouija boards are fake while 1 says OP wanted stories. And then there is you.
>>
>>17819842
>makes up stories to combat people he thinks are making up stories

You're retarded.
>>
>>17819842
>responsible for 50% of posts in the thread
>calls others samefags
>>
>>17819852
>>17819855
>4 posters after i posted my account on the experiment
>now 6 after one guy says its a MEME board and another guy said OP wanted stories
>im not samefagging!

lolololol, please stop! I know you are mad everyone here said its fake but its over now.
>>
>>17819591
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3596516/Eighty-children-treated-hospital-outbreak-demonic-possession-Peruvian-school-pupils-say-visions-man-black-trying-kill-them.html
>Use Ouija Board at haunted site
>Slenderman is real and in their dreams
>>
>>17819879
>says he can tell who posted which comment

Will this anon's lying ever stop?
>>
>>17819879
>4 posters after i posted my account on the experiment

List the first names of the 315 you used in your experiment.
>>
>>17819910
>doesn't realize the page states how many posters are in this thread
>doesn't realize 4 disagreed, 1 wanted stories, and the last is him.
>Has been 6 posters until 7th poster posted a dailymail link

LOL, its so cute how hard you are trying
>>
I'll share my mildly unsettling one, too, because the atmosphere in here is kinda tense.

>About to turn nineteen, was recovering from a nasty wreck where my boyfriend and I hit a tree going fifty.
>Lucky fuck only had mild whiplash and bruises to deal with, I got permanent nerve damage in my right hip, the seatbelt snapped my left thumb, nearly taking it off, and a huge gash in my left side that would have killed me if I hadn't been fat.
>This isn't really relevant to the story, but I guess it's relevant because I was staying with my crazy G ma at the time, since I couldn't work to support myself.
>When I started feeling like hanging out with people again, a chick friend and her boyfriend, who I used to work with before I was temporarily crippled, came over, and we drew up our own board. We used a random piece of plastic we found as a planchette. We turned on my old little radio and put it between stations, deciding that when the static hissed louder, we'd hit something the spirit wanted.
>It wound up saying it was the chick's grandpa, and that we should leave for the night because my crazy G ma was going to stab one of us if we stayed.
>We got a little spooked, he took us out to Taco Bell and then back to their place.
>We were spooked enough to share a bed, and I'm gay, so guy didn't feel threated with his girlfriend between us.
>We wake up in the morning, guy is a little startled to find another guy in his bed, especially one who has casts on, and asks what happened. Halfway through explanation, he remembers and starts laughing. We all laugh. He makes breakfast, takes me home and the three of us have coffee at my crazy G ma's place.
>I go to check on my grandma, make sure she didn't die in the middle of the night.
>See a steak knife on the vanity in her bedroom. >Oh. Well, then.
>This wasn't't actually abnormal. She hoarded any household item that could be seen as a weapon in her bedroom.
>Still spooked, swipe knife and hide it.

This one is also kinda funny.
>>
>>17819591
Me and a few friends used one back in college. It told us that one of our friends, specifically, would die in exactly one week. In exactly one week, he was in a car accident that had him in the hospital for numerous months.

tl;dr: ouija boards are full of shit and wrong
>>
>>17819929
But, a few months later, >>17819687 happened, so...

I'm way more scared of car crashes now that I'm losing weight than I ever was of Ouija boards and "spirits", if that says anything about how I feel about the whole matter.
>>
>>17819948
I was a believer at first as well when i first tried it. But that little personal experiment i did totally turned me off of ouija boards.
>>
File: 1287478.png (961 KB, 839x2406) Image search: [Google]
1287478.png
961 KB, 839x2406
>>
>>17819928
>seriously believes he can tell who posted which comment
>>
>>17819967
>anon just doesn't provide screen cap to prove its not samefag
>can't tell if this guy is still him due to increase in posters

I won't able to now since its above 6. But it was real easy when everyone was disagreeing with him and he was the only one defending ouijas.
But still, no one is saying its real anyways so how fake can my experiment be?
>>
>>17819967
The only two posts I made in this thread were: >>17819618 and >>17819929

Hope that helps.
>>
>>17819954
Yeah, I've read about experiments where they turned the boards upside down on people they blindfolded, and the people moved the planchette where they thought the letters should be.

I've had a few unexplainable experiences, but I know these boards are bull. Fun game for a small group get together if you want to psych yourself out a little, though.
>>
>>17819996
>I've read about experiments

Though of course you have no links to these experiments. But hey, you don't think Ouija boards work so everything you say has to be true.
>>
>>17819976
Think you got a misfire there. >>17819929 is my post.
>>
OK, I got to come clean. I posted >>17819618 as a joke. I never did that.

It's been fun, bye!
>>
>>17819976
>>17819997
>>17820005
im so confused now lol. Anyway, believe ouija's or not. Im not here to try to convert anyone. Just know that you can perform the same experiment i did and you can see for yourself if my results are consistent with yours. Interpretation of results will vary depending on what variables were/were not included.
>>
>>17820003
Dude, I'm not invested in this. I don't care what you believe and can't be fucked to look up something I read years ago.
>>
>>17820037
dont worry bout him. He was really butthurt at first everyone agreed ouijas were fake. But now he is just trying to damage control his samefagging and troll now. I think he left after posting >>17820014
>>
>>17819591
if anyone uses a ouija board, doesn't that mean they have experience with both hands, not just the first hand?
>>
>>17820048
Yeah, I wasn't gonna worry after the initial "get off my case, dickwad" feeling wore off in about thirty seconds lol, but thanks.

I kinda wish I knew where that study was, though. Would be nice to have. Maybe it was on an episode of Bullshit. I don't even remember what form of media I saw it on. Probably saw it on Bullshit then looked it up online. Ah well.

Something funny is that they're marketed toward kids and sold as games. That wouldn't be done if this shit were real. Seems kinda crazy to mess with chillins like that. Like I said earlier, fun party game.
>>
>>17819591
mom asked a ouija board who she would marry and how many kids she would have when she was super young.

said my dad's name, two kids. mom had my sister first and then me after she found out she was barren and couldn't have any more children (has a problem with her uterine lining, resulted in two miscarriages), and can't even figure out exactly when she was impregnated with me (but could pinpoint the first three pregnancies

mom claims she didn't remember til after she married my dad. not the type of girl to bullshit either, so i believe her.
>>
>>17819591
>>17819591
I never believed in ouija boards until I actually had two paranormal experiences that I still cannot rationalize.

First One

>Be hanging with some bros
>All bored so we decide to fuck with a ouija board.
>After a half hour or so of usual shenanigans consisting of "talking" to a few spirits, we come across this one in particular.
>We ask if it's here for anyone, and the piece moves to the "H", and there happened to be a kid named Hank there with us at the time.
>2Spoopy, I know right?
>We then ask it to identify itself/spell your name type shit, and after the name got spelled, all of the color in Hanks face drains and he has a look of utter shock and disbelief on his face.
>Turns out the name that was spelled out was the same name of his late grandmother who had passed away somewhere in the last 3-5 years.
>Hank, thinking we were all in on some elaborate ploy to fuck with him, asked how she passed away.
>BAD HEART got spelled out and immediately, tears started to collect in his eyes and he tells us that his grandmother passed away from heart failure.
>At this point he asked something along the lines of "do you have something to say or a message" or something like that
>And it went to Y
>Cont.
>>
>>17820206
>He asked if the message was for him and it slid to N
>He asked who it was for and it slid around the board hitting around 12-15 different characters.
>I thought that it was just a bunch of jibberish, as this has been my experience almost every time when using a ouija board.
>However it had spelled out two different names, which happened to be the same names as his two of his cousins.
>Immediately he asked what the message was and it spelled out "BE STRONG".
>At this point Hank had fucking lost it and was just bawling.
>His aunt, the mother of these two cousins who's names were spelled out, had found out that year that an aggressive form of cancer had returned, after being cancer free for the last three or so years.
>After that we said good bye and that was the end of that.

A little more back story, Hank was just a spectator at this time. He had no physical involvement with the ouija board. Everyone in the room participating had all known each other for a few months and we were pretty close, but not close enough to have known half of the shit that was spelled out on the ouija board.

Hopefully that wasn't written like complete shit. I've been a long time lurker but I've never actually posted a green text sorry of my own. I have one more that I can post later if anyone is interested.
>>
>>17819591
i used the ouija so many times, blindfolded or not, it is totally [spoiler]go fuck yourselves[/spoiler]
>>
>>17820073
>finally admits he has roleplaying that HE was Penn Jillette doing the famous BULLSHIT episode about Ouijas, not that he personally conducted the experiment
>>
My grandpa told me he used a ouija board with his friends once and it made the table quake. Kind of a meme story.
I used one a few years ago
>what year will I die
>2048
Don't remember the other questions it was a fucking toy. Pretty entertaining though
>>
>>17819669
Get a load of this fucking faggot! Holy shit kill yourself you waste of oxygen.
>>
>>17819591
>Play that often with my sister and her friends using some common glas and papers
>always getting weird answers
>Never really believe that isn's someone moving that shit, excepting once when the glass moved about 1 cm without nobody touching it.
>>
>>17821848

Really, anyone that says they conducted an experiment on Ouija boards and has no evidence that shows they did is a lying moron.
>>
File: internets-ouija.jpg (308 KB, 999x848) Image search: [Google]
internets-ouija.jpg
308 KB, 999x848
>>
File: ouija_board_mousepad.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
ouija_board_mousepad.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>>
File: ouija2.png (124 KB, 325x228) Image search: [Google]
ouija2.png
124 KB, 325x228
>>
>>17819591
i tried it several times when i was about 15 with a friend of mine. we asked some questions about the future. it moved. now, 10 years later, i can definitely say, at least, it didn't tell the truth.

but if you're just asking about creepy stories for the chills here you are (and this one is rly true)
>me about 15 living with my mom in a small german town
>our apartment was in an old house (u know this typical german ones)directly above an odd museum for old toys
>me and friend want to do the ouija board again
>go to the attic cause mom is at home
>ask some stupid teenage questions
>suddenly a door slams close
>nope.jpg
>we're running down to my room
>everything is ok, friend leaves, mom goes to meet some friends
>evening, home alone watching tv
>suddenly radio goes on
>going to the room with the radio, put it off

this happend a view times. but as i said it was a rly old house and we didn't lived there long before so it is possible that the previous tenant had the same problems
>>
File: manstaresattits.jpg (53 KB, 400x446) Image search: [Google]
manstaresattits.jpg
53 KB, 400x446
>>
File: 99617345102O.png (304 KB, 1621x981) Image search: [Google]
99617345102O.png
304 KB, 1621x981
>>
>>17819921
It's a meme, you dip
>>
>be 3 years ago
>be in SOCM(pre special forces selection)
>Halloween night
>we're not allowed to drink or stay the night out, so we just have a barracks party
>some had a ouija board
>start to play it
>I can't remember what it said its name was
>it said they died in selection in 1989
>look it up
>no one died in SFAS in 1989, no one by that name has even died in fort Bragg
>then we ask if Satan can come talk to us
>ask Satan questions, he gets then all wrong
>start manually making it say zozo over and over again
>manually make it count down to 0
>look up anything you're not supposed to do and do it
>end the night by lighting it on fire and throwing it away
>nothing paranormal ever happens
I know it's a real nail-biter but it's the only experience with a ouija board that I've had and it did a pretty good job of convincing me it was bullshit.
>>
>>17821953
Another unbelievable and convenient story that backs up anon's views
>>
>>17821919
>burning fiberglass and metal
>ashes
:)
>>
>>17821960
you're right, nothing happening when we played with a piece of paper is much more believable then spoopy ghosts and Satan telling us all of life's mysteries.
>>
File: tumblr_m2ie0i3LhX1qzk4cro3_500.jpg (137 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m2ie0i3LhX1qzk4cro3_500.jpg
137 KB, 500x281
/sci/ faggots do you come on /x/ just to feel superior for once in your pathetic lives? Why are you always derailing paranormal threads, demanding that clear scientific tests be done on subjects no one understands?
We get it, you're a skeptic and a rational atheist.
Go to /sci/, where your bull will actually contribute, not derail, you faglords.
Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.