[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck do some people believe that Homeopathy is an effective
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
Why the fuck do some people believe that Homeopathy is an effective treatment?

Let me guess:
1) you have anecdotal evidence that it works
2) you are not aware of the overwhelming clinical evidence that is nothing but placebo
3) you are not aware that homeopathic treatments contain literally nothing besides water
>>
>>17819564

Perhaps you're confusing homeopathy with naturopathy and herbalism.

Homeopathic solutions contain water and (depending on the concentration) a few stray atoms of that "Active ingredient"
>>
>>17819574

Right you are, my bad. Nevermind.
>>
>>17819581

No worries. It's a common misunderstanding
>>
It works for me and that's all that matters :^)
>>
>>17819599

Exact same logic that people use to defend prayer.

It's not doing shit
>>
>>17819556
because they poor as fuck and its the only hope they got
>>
test >test lol
>>
>>17819604

it is cheap lol
>>
>>17819556

I did saliva drops and haven't stopped spitting since. I think it fucked me up. I did like the pressure point meters and software they had at the one I went to. They seemed to match some of the symptoms I was experiencing without me telling them.

Like Scientology 'technologies', it's just another way of approaching things. There is a massive amount of fraud in mainstream medicine. People like making money. It makes it near impossible to get any real treatment when you are legitimately ill.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.