[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what do you think about this crop circle? is it legit?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 23
File: Crabwood Alien Crop Circle.jpg (37 KB, 400x379) Image search: [Google]
Crabwood Alien Crop Circle.jpg
37 KB, 400x379
what do you think about this crop circle? is it legit?
>>
I think no.
>>
File: 1388671393162.jpg (64 KB, 459x617) Image search: [Google]
1388671393162.jpg
64 KB, 459x617
>>17819167
No what are you fuckin stupid? Go ask your teacher if it's real then give yourself 10 lashes for being so insolent
>>
>>17819173
Woaaah, that dude always hade a shitty taste in clothes
>>
>>17819173
Do you have any evidence to support your claim? Just saying no and calling people stupid is going to make them dismiss you as a shill.
>>
File: 1450535147591.jpg (47 KB, 465x340) Image search: [Google]
1450535147591.jpg
47 KB, 465x340
>>17819173
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/10217151/Crop-circles-demystified-how-the-patterns-are-created.html
>>
>>17819167
Is that a kik code?
>>
File: tumblr_nlsac5OqhB1qmxiozo1_1280.png (676 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlsac5OqhB1qmxiozo1_1280.png
676 KB, 1200x1800
>>17819183
I'm not concerned about being mistaken for a shill, for no consequences apply to false allegations
>>
>>17819183
I'm afraid the burden of proof is on whoever supports it's hands, there are no proofs that it's real
of course you're allowed to think it is, that's what causes discussion and analyzes that might bring proof
but you can't push the burden of proof on the skeptics when you have none yourself
>>
>>17819167
No, and it comes from a place of fear instead of wonder, which is why it's not nearly as good looking as the others. This is the crop circle equivalent of shit-posting.
>>
>>17819167
fucking greys should start a pixeljoint profile
>>
File: 16.jpg (85 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
85 KB, 550x550
>>17819167
Yes.

Unless skeptics can explain

1. Bent stalks instead of broken ones
2. The detection of radiation
3. Some crop circles appearing in daylight within a 15 minute window of observers
4. Disturbance in electro-magnetic equipment
5. Crops being interwoven

I await your answer.

>inb4 pruned thread
>>
>>17819167
Unless there's physical evidence, such as excessive radiation measurements, magnetic influences, or some kind of uncommon chemical residue left on site, then the probability is like 99.99999% it was some assholes making it in the middle of the night with strings and boards.
>>
>>17820744
beat me to it

thank u based anon

also crop circles have been appearing for all of human history, such as this one which was reported in England in 1678:
http://oldcropcircles.weebly.com/uk-1678-hertfordshire.html
>>
Sort of an off topic question, but why would extra terrestials only make circles in crops? Why do none appear in the desert?
>>
>>17821367
more than likely because the elements would destroy them. All it takes is a swift wind and the sand shifts dramatically. Crops work due to their scale and permanence, wind, rain, ect, they'll still be there.
>>
>1. Bent stalks instead of broken ones
Happens with the plank method.
>2. The detection of radiation
A.) Radiation is actually everywhere, that's a fact of physics. When people talk about detecting radiation that mean more than background radiation or odd levels. That is elementary school science.
B.) Prove it.
>3. Some crop circles appearing in daylight within a 15 minute window of observers
Prove it. Anecdotes aren't ever evidence.
>4. Disturbance in electro-magnetic equipment
Same as number 2.
>5. Crops being interwoven
Same as number one.

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hairy_ball_theorem
>>
>>17820744
Source on any of these claims?
>>
>>17821367

Consider the following:

There is something supernatural about crop circles, and yet, they have nothing to do with aliens.
>>
>>17819167
Of course not. Are you dumb?
>>17819183
Nobody is going to do extra work for you, if you're a random idiot on the internet that can't look for info himself AND believes everything he sees. An advanced space-faring civilization has nothing to do but fuck around crop fields and make circles in them? Don't you think if they wanted to make a contact with us then they'd go for a more direct way?
Nobody is going to take you seriously if you lack the imagination and skills that an average person has, which allows them to spot bullshit like that from a mile away.
>>17819358
Also this.
>>
>>17820744
1: legit question, don't have a proper answer for that
2: even in crop circles proven to be fake, there have been detected heightened levels of radiation for some reason. Of course, the majority of circle researchers don't want to acknowledge that, since it'll put more doubt on their field
3: don't know which you're talking about, but if it's the most simple ones, that are just a single circles and nothing else, then it could be some weird natural phenomenon. It's also been documented that a team of only 4 guys could make a great and elaborate circle in only a few hours
4: probably linked to whatever is causing heightened radiation
5: legit question

>>17821353
that's the earliest one recorded though, so i think it's a little far to say "all of human history", but i believe if there is no ETs involved, then surely -some- of them are caused by a natural phenomenon
>>
>>17819167

You should rephrase your question as: Do you believe in inter-dimensional graphics designers? Because I can't really picture some aliens working that hard in Adobe Illustrator to make this crop circle.
>>
>>17821475
>Radiation is actually everywhere, that's a fact of physics.

No shit, however, when normal background radiation levels are exceeded, and accompanied by other physical evidence, than it becomes unreasonable to assume the condition is "normal", and not a result of interaction with something that caused the excessive radiation, be it some kind of craft, or otherwise.

I agree that the overwhelming majority of crop circles are little more than hoaxers making pre-planned patterns with planks and string, however, that's no reason to assume they all are, nor is it reason to discount reasonable forms of physical evidence.
>>
File: asciifull.gif (27 KB, 715x488) Image search: [Google]
asciifull.gif
27 KB, 715x488
That disc is apparently using 8 bit ASCII charset that reads as:

"Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES.Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE.There is GOOD out there.We oPpose DECEPTION.COnduit CLOSING\"

Now explain to me how aliens in another galaxy or some unknown natural phenomenon would know about ASCII that is completely human invention.
>>
>>17821887
If they can make goddamn spaceships, they can easily come up with a text-based method for artwork.
Who's to say they didn't learn from us?
>>
>>17821887
Maybe humans aren't the only creatures in existence that can read. Here's an idea--what if there's an ET browsing 4chan, in English, right now? What if they're reading the two different articles about that crop circle, both in English on this planet's websites, and in their native language at home?
>>
>>17819167
It's truly a crop circles
>>
>>17819167
It's definitely an organized intelligent pattern drawn into a farmer's field, yes.
>>
>>17819167
looks like a regular crop circle to me
>>
>>17821925
Well then they can SUCK MY FUCKING HUMAN DICK HA
>>
lines and lines are all i can see
>>
>>17823458
Lines of fate? Lines of text? Lines of people? What context are you speaking of/from?
>>
>>17819358
>I'm afraid the burden of proof is on whoever supports it's hands

A negative sum claim is still a claim and is still subject to burden of proof you should maybe learn about the buzz words you throw around.
>>
All the proof in this thread debunking the circle is a fucking joke
IT HAS A FUCKING BINARY CODE IN IT. THEY BEAMED THE SAME DNA STRIP WE SENT BACK ONTO EARTH.
>>
>>17820744
>Bent not broken
Plank with some wood. You bend the stalks. Corn stalks that are still green are quite robust and won't break.
>Radiation
Of what levels? Radiation is everywhere, how far above background are we talking? And what source are you getting this from? And how did they measure it?
> Some crop circles appearing in daylight within a 15 minute window of observers
Do we have some proof of that happening? Eye witnesses are notoriously unreliable.
>Disturbance in electro-magnetic equipment
Many things can cause this, but what kind of disturbance? Did someone's cellphone stop working? Video cameras have interference? What?
>Crops interwoven
Got any proof of that? I've seen lots of crop circles and none of them have been braided.
>>
>>17821829
> that's no reason to assume they all are, nor is it reason to discount reasonable forms of physical evidence.

Of course, but no one is actually giving reasonable forms of evidence. So far we have claims with no source or documentation, as well as anecdotes.
>>
>>17823781
But it's basically been like this
>I think this Cropcircle is real
>Well i think it isn't
>Do you have any proof to back up your claim?
It's not the skeptics' job to disprove something, if it was then i could say anything that can't be disproven, then the convo could look like this

>I think aliens kidnap cows
>I don't think so
>Can you prove that?
>>
File: hello-kitty-crop-c_2101806i.jpg (94 KB, 491x620) Image search: [Google]
hello-kitty-crop-c_2101806i.jpg
94 KB, 491x620
>>
>>17825094
Ayy lmao
>>
File: 1463875935608.jpg (31 KB, 495x595) Image search: [Google]
1463875935608.jpg
31 KB, 495x595
>extra terrestrials thread
>it's nothing but autistic pseudo intellectuals throwing buzzwords around playing silly semantic games, effectively avoiding the OP's subject

When has this board become /r/spoopypics ?
>>
>>17819167
Yes, it is.
>>17819214
It's a message in radially oriented either morse or some other digital conversion to the Alphabet. This gives a vague warning about bewaring people who bear strange gifts. This particular message doesn't seem to be from R71, though.
>>17821367
Because the crops are what's usable for them, there's a shit ton of the stuff so lots of canvas. And with the way they do it, it doesn't injure or affect the plant in any way negatively other than changing its orientation at a certain point in the stalk (oh uh, and the whole radiation thing), they do this by manipulating the molecular structure of the stalk to reshape it, instead of just breaking the stalks to knock them down. They also sometimes tie stalks together or make specific patterns in the directions the stalks are bent in.

>>17821887
Humans, aren't a completely human invention.

The Zeta Reticuli are the caretakers, the overseers of the Earth, on behald of the other species who lords over them as rulers of our system, and us. But anyways the Zeta's have access to all of our information and there's plenty of technology out there that was given to us as apart of deals they made with us.

>>17821925
>tfw you will never be able to shitpost on the grey4chan with the greys
Feels bad man.

Just be glad they're nice enough to share with us their messages, like many people have constantly said "why would they bother with us when we're so shit" yet, here they are. Also they could be doing other things like blowing shit up, which either the greys or someone else sometimes does.
>>
>>17824295
The OP pic is an obvious hoax, however, if you actually research the issue, there have been observations of craft made in fields, and upon further investigation, they were found to have left physical evidence of their presence in the form of a circular patter, as if they had landed. Some have been investigated and found to be radioactive, etc...

Those are the real ones.

The stupid pictures in the fields, like the OP's, are 99.99999% man made fabrications.
>>
File: ccircle.jpg (429 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
ccircle.jpg
429 KB, 1067x800
>>
>>17825774

Dis nigga be mouthing shits fake with no evidence to back it up.
the shill is strong in dis thread
>>
>>17825842
meh shop, you've done better, put more back into it
>>
I just think it funny that its not a straight on pic of the alien like he tryna look all mysterious and shit like yo get my good side
>>
>>17825092
>It's not the skeptics' job to disprove something

You have to explore every option.

The skeptic is just as responsible to prove his side as the believer.
>>
>>17819220
apparently you've never heard of the american justice system
>>
>>17819167
It's really hard to say, it has as much going against it as it has for it.

It's so fucking detailed it's almost unbelievable if you said humans made it, I'm not claiming its impossible but this would make it a masterful piece of art. Beyond gorillion dollar paintings levels of masterful.

The minor details they managed to put into it are amazing. Especially on the shaded side.

Then there's the message, first, it's encoded in a human system, second, it's english.

This would mean they either have some instant communication or spying technology, or that they are already here, be it in the form of drones/satellites or their actual presence.
Possible? Maybe, likely? That depends on how much you want it to be real.

Then there is the question of why has it only been done once? Why haven't we seen similarly encoded and structured messages in other places of the world, in different languages?

Why waste a ton of detail on a portrait if you could send a longer message? Nothing we've ever heard about spess aliums ever made them out to be artists.

Either way it's fucking art and I love it.
>>
>>17826432
>You have to explore every option.
I agree, but you're just pushing the job upon the skeptic
Nobody is obliged to believe anything, and as such, when whoever is conveying the message (OP) don't care to find proof for what they believe, it's understandable that a lot of people don't wanna spent their time and/or energy trying to find it for him
>The skeptic is just as responsible to prove his side as the believer.
so then i tell you that aliens are kidnapping our cows!
Do you want to believe that? and if not, then i expect you're able to prove yourself, and if you do believe it, i still want your evidence

No, the burden of proof is on the hands of whoever has the leas proof for a reason. the reason is so that some people can understand why certain cases are dead on arrival
>>
>>17826671
>so then i tell you that aliens are kidnapping our cows!

Then I say that's an interesting proposition, let's see what we have going for it and against it.

I don't just go "lmao prove it faggot thats retarded."
>>
>>17826681
>let's see what we have going for it and against it
FOR
>reports of cows disappearing, sometimes reappearing dead
>often they have damage that can only be done with surgical precision
>sometimes unidentified people apparently come to pick them up and take them away

AGAINST
>We honestly don't even know if a single ET has ever visited humans at all, or if they actually exist

In any case, saying aliens are to blame for this would be going from A to D, without going through B and C. The little evidence we have could easily suggest some fowl government conspiracy, or non-gov as it could aliens
As such, i think it would be completely understandable that people don't want to listen to someone that don't have the proper evidence yet

Don't misunderstand, spreading ideas like this is a good thing, but the burden of proof is an idea to underline who has the most probability on their side
probability doesn't mean they're right, but you can't tell others they should prove their doubt right because you can't prove your faith right
>>
>>17826761
I get what you are trying to say, I just don't think it will lead to a real conclusion.
>>
Lets imagine for a momment this things arent maded by humans with a wood plank.

What about if the entitys making this arent Aliens per say, certanly aliens for humans now but what if this creatures are actually humanoids from many years in the future? what if they come back in time, they cant directly interact with us for being affraid to rip apart the structure of space-time and they need indirect metods like this? They may know ASCII as part of their mission to visit "primitive humans".
>>
>>17826805
well what do you think would lead to a real conclusion?
should people drop what's currently keeping them busy to go out and personally investigate the cropcircles/missing cows?

>>17826861
I actually think timetraveling future earthlings is a further stretch than aliens
Maybe you're right, maybe, but at the point in understanding it, we are right now, it could be nearly anything
but taking such leaps of faith i think would be foolish, rather than trying to understand the basics of it better
>>
>>17826965
Hi. I'm an aspiring time traveler here. When I first through about designing time travel technology, I realized that I'd need to calibrate my coordinate system somehow so as to not get lost in the vast potentiality of the multiverse. I still plan to use complex mathematical objects as seeds for a very advanced calibration system, and if those objects happen to be composed of geomagnetic energy that alters the growth path of certain types of crops then it will necessarily result in crop circles.

The great thing about crop circles is that they get reported on and photograpphed, so just collecting all the coordinate data will be a piece of cake once I get the coordinate system designed and working.

But no, if we measure by your knowledge and will, time travel would still be eons off.
>>
>>17819167
all crop circles are fake just like alien abductions where they release people

aliens traveling millions of light years to earth just to tag some farmers fields and molest random people?...

i think not. they take you you will be dissected and well before that have many tissue samples taken. maybe even sold as food if your healthy when they are done and they sterilize the product
>>
>>17827052
Anon thats looking at it from our perspective...maybe they've perfected interstellar travel to the point where its easily manageable and takes very little time and energy.

It could be as easy for them as it is easy for us to drive an hour away....
>>
>>17827021
I wonder if aspiring time travelers could reverse engineer a crop circle to get a geometric seed?

I wonder what this crop circle's shadow would look like? (What if it was really small instead of really big?)
>>
>>17827241
It's way more complex than that. The mathematics for the objects I have in mind doesn't exist yet. We need to be able to navigate among infinitely many possible coordinates. We might send out 300,000 seeds and only get 20 or so crop circles back in our recorded version of history. The objects need to be hyperunique in a way that allows me to know exactly how they'll be rotated no matter which intersection of them ends up appearing in the field.

And even worse, these objects have to be expressible as spherical magnetic balls of energy. I'm not just talking about creating controlled wave interference patterns here, I'm talking about a very complex universal navigation problem. Not only do each of the disparate seeds have to have different shapes, but we have to be able to prove, mathematically, that none of the objects shares a single intersection imprint at any scale.

The way I talk about this makes me think I'm probably the guy that actually ends up doing it.
>>
File: 34575689835.jpg (264 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
34575689835.jpg
264 KB, 960x540
>>
File: saltmandalas.jpg (68 KB, 960x415) Image search: [Google]
saltmandalas.jpg
68 KB, 960x415
>>17827327
Ya' ever run a calculation on how many bits and bytes are encoded in the interference pattern of a single diffracted light wave?

For spherical balls of magnetic energy, you might try a ball filled with ferrofluid. It's only an approximation of a spheroid, but has the benefit of being able to flow, unlike a solid sphere. You can manipulate the oscillations of ferrofluid with either sound waves (cymatics) or other magnets.

Notice how no two cymatic frequency signatures look alike.
>>
>>17827470
Slow down man. If you give me the wrong information right now, I could become capable of the necessarily calibration procedures well in advance of when we'd have the technology to use them. That's the kind of thing that gets you taken to the future without your consent, in emergency optimization situations.
>>
>>17827558
>>17827470
>>17827327
Im very interested in your guys conversation, but am vey lost for i am a lowly simpleton....may one of you explain what you guys are talking about in a way that someone with no knowledge on the topic would understand a bit?

>got pic and many like it from different sources on the deep web....a bunch of blueprints for extraterrestrial craft and almost all blueprints have something in common: something that lookls like an energy source or engine in the bottom middle of the craft
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (25 KB, 237x410) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
25 KB, 237x410
>>17826235
>>
>>17828297
>got pic and many like it from different sources on the deep web....a bunch of blueprints for extraterrestrial craft and almost all blueprints have something in common: something that lookls like an energy source or engine in the bottom middle of the craft

Generators tend to be heavy, anybody with common sense would put it there.
>>
>>17829090
Yes but i was trying to say that all of the energy sorces had the same exact shape and form...ill post a few so i make more sense
>>
File: G0012458bb.jpg (780 KB, 800x846) Image search: [Google]
G0012458bb.jpg
780 KB, 800x846
>>17828297
Sure. From the beginning then.

The next fastest speed after light speed is "instantaneous." This is actually an interesting engineering challenge. How do you navigate a craft that travels instantaneously? What do the controls for such a craft even look like? Think about it. Manufacturing the engine's the easy part--figuring out how to pilot it without overshooting your destination by infinity is a much more complex problem.

One way to input the coordinates for an instantaneous speed craft is to use what's already present. You can think of yourself as an instantaneous speed craft that's continually traveling to the same spot every moment. So, one way to pilot such a craft would be to take a recording of the environmental data of its immediate environment, and then artificially introducing some change into that data. When activated, the instaneous speed craft would travel to the coordinates in space/time that most closely matched the artificially changed environmental data.

To make a time machine, all you need is a computer that can reconstruct the past, from present day coordinates. Easier said than done. Quantum decoherence erases coordinate data every moment. It is this very decoherence which allows FTL in the first place. So, one way for time travelers to communicate to each other is to leave signs, or symbols which in some way encode the formula they used to artificially change their environment data. It's not too dissimilar to putting up a flier on a telephone poll with your number on it.

However, no technology is perfect. Your instantaneous craft is only as accurate as the measurements you're able to make, with the precision of the tools you have. So, the more redundancy you have in your environment data, the better. The ideal system would be a way of measuring analogue data (digital will never suffice for this application of technology) in a way that is infinitely repeatable, so that you can record as much data as you have time for.
>>
>>17829189
>>
>>17829190
Of course all this is academic if you don't have an instantaneous speed craft. As long as FTL travel is impossible, so is time travel. In fact, one of the proofs against time travel is that this would violate locality.

However, this doesn't stop us from theorizing about what *would* happen if there *was* a way around locality. Whether that's possible or not I leave up to the imagination of the reader.
>>
>>17821485

Let me guess, skinwalkers or magik?
>>
>>17829189
But what are the sources? Are they connected?
Could one have inspired the other?

And not all of them look the same, some use rings, some use spheres, some toroids.

>>17829190
>The next fastest speed after light speed is "instantaneous."

Not quite, alcubierre drives, etc.

You simply dial the field up and down accordingy and travel x distance from your point of view.
You are basically adding a distance multiplier for every unit you travel.

From the outside this might appear to be instantly but from your perspective time still passes.

You would be basically blind though, you would either need to calculate it perfectly or need intermittent nav stops.

Traveling FTL does not equal time traveling.
>>
>>17829196
>>17829190
Thanks anon, you're obviously of above average intelligence, because i (who was 3 grades ahead in math during highschool, and an A student in astronomy) am having trouble understanding some minor parts of this explanation(almost lost me at "environmental data of its immediate environment")...but i got the concept much better now.

What do you work as?
>curious cause you're on the top 3 smartest people ive seen on here for sure

Also
>>17827113
>>17829189
>>17829191
And this pic are what i was talking about....their all verrry simalar in appearance to eachother and are almost all highloghted...
>>
>>17829222
I cant say for certain that the pictures arent related but i did get them from different tor sites at different times and 2 of them claimed different sources...
>>
>>17829232
>>17829222
Forgot to say....

>checked
>>
>>17829222
Nice trips.

I consider alcubierre drive's effect as temporarily modifying the speed of light in a region. The speed of light is still constant for that region. It's just the speed of light in that region isn't necessarily the speed of light outside that region.

This would have to be possible for a universe that's 13 billion years old to be 68 billion lightyears across. The speed of light is still "constant," but what that constant is might change depending on the circumstances.

>Traveling FTL does not equal time traveling.

If you did FTL travel x amount of distance, you would be able to see the light (and all energy waves for that matter) from yourself that was emitted before you took the journey. As long as you can detect the light that was emitted from your past, you can't travel FTL.
>>
>>17829246
>I consider alcubierre drive's effect as temporarily modifying the speed of light in a region

I don't think you should see it that way.

Your velocity never goes over light speed, you are simply moving a larger distance per distance traveled relative to the outside.

If you take a rubber ruler and a metal ruler, stretch the rubber ruler out to twice the normal length and travel 5cm at 1km/h, you still travel 5cm at 1km/h, but on the metal ruler you have now traveled 10cm at 1km/h in the same amount of time, yet your velocity never changed.
>>
>>17829333
I forgot to say that this also applies to light itself, so the speed of light in the region is never changed.
>>
>>17829333
Wew lad. Nice.

>>17829333
Is it even possible to stretch space without changing the speed of light relative to observers outside of the stretched space? Let's say instead of a drive, you make an alcubierre tunnel. If light enters the tunnel, and races alongside light outside of the tunnel, then the light within the tunnel reaches its destination first, right?

If light reaching its destination sooner than otherwise isn't increasing the speed of light, then I don't know what is.
>>
>>17829355
I'm on a roll today, kek.

But the lights speed relative to the actual space it's traveling through is not changed.

You send light through the entrance of the tunnel, and while it's traveling through it you make the tunnel shorter by bringing the exit closer to the entrance.
The photons still have the same speed as when they were fired off, yet one reached the destination quicker.

So, if you have 2 identical cars, send one through a tunnel and one outside the tunnel, and have them both travel at 50km/h the same thing happens.
The car that went into the tunnel reached the end quicker because you brought the finish line closer. Despite them having the same velocity.

You need to detatch speed from distance traveled per unit of time.

It's some cheaty fucking shit but apparently it's possible if you can manipulate gravity.

inb4 trips
>>
>>17819167
ayy lmao
>>
>>17826528
there is a story behind this corn image.

it begun with
>1974 a number of modifications had been carried out to the transmitter, enabling it to broadcast signals at a power of up to 20 terawatts

>by SETI to transmit an encoded message to the heavens.

so, as you can see, SETI was the one who sent first a message up.

what kind of message?
>consisted of 1679 pulses of binary code (0's and 1's)
>on a frequency of 2380MHz

but why you may ask?
>The reason for this is down to mathematics. 1679 is the unique product of two prime numbers; 23 and 73. Any sufficiently intelligent lifeform would no doubt look for unique, universal constructs

in 2001, they answerd.

http://humansarefree.com/2011/02/two-most-important-alien-messages.html
>>
glad some more ambitious and tasteful aliens roam the orbit
>>
>>17821887
Well assuming a space fairing race of aliens has come in contact with us, we can immediately assume they come from far away and cannot be detected by our current equipment very well. This means they would have to be so above our level of technology that we wouldn't be capable of comprehending it.

With that in mind, they would certainly be advanced enough to learn everything about us just by passive observation, just as humans can learn everything about our local animals' behaviors.

I, however, think crop circles like these are far too familiar and cheesy to be truly alien. Yet the question still stands: how did anyone make such a large picture, using fucking plant stalks, so accurately and in such a short amount of time to not be observed in the process.
>>
>>17821887
Now explain to me how aliens in another galaxy or some unknown natural phenomenon would know about English that is completely human invention.
Now explain to me how aliens in another galaxy or some unknown natural phenomenon would know about crop fields that are completely human invention.
Now explain to me how aliens in another galaxy or some unknown natural phenomenon would know about language that is completely human invention.
Now explain to me how aliens in another galaxy or some unknown natural phenomenon would know about humans that are completely human invention.
>>
>>17821484
he doesnt have any
>>
>>17830016
>Now explain to me how aliens in another galaxy or some unknown natural phenomenon would know about crop fields that are completely human invention.

Maybe when xenos come to Earth, they see these fields of wild grass all over, growing in random organic patterns. And then they fly over human settlements and see us arranging just one type of crop in a flat, geometric plane and think "Whoa. The humans are trying to communicate to us with crop squares."
>>
It us.
>>
>>17819167
Let me ask you a few questions first. Do you really think aliens look like that? Do you think they would make it so fucking obvious that they were here? Do you think aliens have Kik? I think not

>>17820744
https://redice.tv/news/scientist-claims-crop-circles-created-using-gps-lasers-and-microwaves

That would explain the radiation as well as the electronic interference. As for the crops being interwoven and bent, that could be manual work done by the farmers themselves to make it look like ayys did it. If you were going to fake a crop circle, you would want it to look real, right?
>>
>>17830242
That actually kina makes sense....makes me wonder what would happen if we actually did start trying to communicate with our crops, like arand them in a message and see if they reply
>>
>>17821887
Instead of these hollow messages, they could have sent something from this list:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unsolved_problems_in_mathematics
>>
File: 84312219.jpg (499 KB, 798x1024) Image search: [Google]
84312219.jpg
499 KB, 798x1024
>>17830308
If you actually read the message encoded in that crop circle in ASCII, it's basically ayy lmaos slandering each other, using our wheat fields as their message boards. They weren't exactly going for a flattering image.
>>
>>17830519
Yeah. No shit right? We've got any number of hundreds of thousands of experts all assuring us that there's no WAY crop circles can be messages from xenos, and a few hoaxers trying to do it just to screw with people's sense of perception. But how many people have actually tried, y'know. Responding back?

>>17830676
Maybe they did? Most of the crop circles are geometric constructions. Have you ever tried converting those into algebraic equations, and trying to understand the underlying formula involved?
>>
>>17819194
this article is pure shit, don't even give a clue about how to create a crop circle even if it is the title of the article...

shill/10
Thread replies: 95
Thread images: 23

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.