[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dangerous knowledge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
What does /x/ think about the idea that there's information so damaging or secret that having knowledge of it could put someone in danger. Secrets about politicians, knowing things certain entities don't want known, knowledge of affairs. What do you all think of the idea?
>>
>>17818975
Pic very unrelated. Loaded the wing image by accident
>>
>>17818975

There's probably a definite amount of experienced hackers who have access to this kind of vital information because we can obviously tell by recent leaks done in the past that the information accessed wasn't even that hard to access in the first place. There aren't as many whistleblowers unless they are a highly regarded person because the more of a nobody you are the easier it will be to silence you for your actions.
>>
>>17818975
confirmed
i passed out some fliers about some topics and then was followed 24/8 by satellite
>>
>>17818975
Such knowledge definitely exists. The Panama papers are proof of that.
>>
E-mails between DNC and Hillary, including her donor list:

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1kzCYInPqbfbXI5LXIzZ1VoUVk&usp=sharing

E-mails between Diebold Employees, at the time they were programming their machines for election fraud.

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1kzCYInPqbfTWwwWGtkVk5XUUU&usp=sharing

That's what I think about it. Fuck 'em.
>>
"What does /x/ think about the idea that there's information so damaging or secret that having knowledge of it could put someone in danger"

i don' tknow about really "out-there" secrets, like UFO's and stuff like that

but i (representing an average 4channer) would be more than happy to keep anyone's secrets out of common courtesy and just respect for that person easily

that doesn't mean that i need to be hunted down and exterminated, and it also doesn't mean that i should be treated as less than a citizen or less than a human

i hold myself to a certain level of integrity. i don't care if somebody has a secret. for some people i would die and be tortured never giving up a damn word to anybody else just for the sake of my own integrity and the integrity that we have before God, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit who is blessed forever Amen.

however, let's say it is an issue concerning public health, like immense poisoning in a city's water effecting different orphanages and innocent people's homes... at that point i'd probably go rogue and my conscience would cause me to try to help these people by reporting something like that to the appropriate agency

i keep secrets out of respect and integrity, but i am not one to cooperate with criminal organizations. this is a great drama, these two contrasts, which has unfolded since the beginning of time, and is even now. that is the drama of good v.s. evil
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.