[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Numbers Stations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: ff_uvb763_f.jpg (51 KB, 660x439) Image search: [Google]
ff_uvb763_f.jpg
51 KB, 660x439
I recently came across the Russian Numbers station UVB-76 or "The Buzzer" does anybody else here have any experience with any other numbers stations?
>>
>>17818759

Jesus kid numbers stations have been around for at least 60 years. Wikipedia is your friend, as is SDR (software defined radio) that will allow you to listen to many of them.

They get hypnotic. I still prefer listening to ATC, but a good numbers station will do when I want to sleep.

four
five
two
six
one
one
three
two
>>
>>17818784
THE NUMBERS
>>
>>17818851
MASON!
>>
>>17818759
UVB is probably the most talked about one on here, there were a few good threads years ago, but I haven't seen any since.

There are various websites dedicated to UVB itself and some that just let you listen to many other frequencies, this is one.

http://websdr.ewi.utwente.nl:8901/

I also remember a few years ago the US govt. was broadcasting a Cease and Desist on one of the frequencies. Also when North Korea, Russia, or China are doing sketchy shit some stations flare up and you can catch the "SKYKING" messages.

And as this anon says >>17818784, wikipedia helps a lot and the stations themselves get really hypnotic.
>>
>>17818947
WHAT DO THEY MEAN?
>>
>>17819033
Hypnotic is right. Listening to them at night makes me wonder if they're actually conveying a message or is the broadcasted wave itself important in some way. Like an incantation. A code to influence the sphere of human thought.
Or maybe just another strategic asset, deterrent for otherworldly threats. Overseen by a minister "without portfolio" and a brigade of officers, each of them coincidentally named John Smith.
>>
>>17819112
Ruslka....
>>
>>17822006
Rusalka*
>>
>>17818759
I found one once and recorded it, but it was on my other computer which took a shit on me about 3 months ago. I got a website that allows you to listen to AM and FM radio stations for just that purpose but I need to find it.
>>
>>17818759
the numbers Mason, what do they mean?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.