[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hostel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: hostel.jpg (45 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
hostel.jpg
45 KB, 640x400
Do things like in the movie Hostel aactuallly happen? Are there actually clubs made up of rich and powerful people that pay to torture and kill people?
>>
Unquestionably. Where there's money, there's a way. And there's A LOT of money out there.
>>
There's a club for everything.
There's a faggot club and you're in it, OP.
>>
>>17818604
Well do you have any proof?
>>17818606
Why you gotta be so mean :(
>>
>>17818602
This would be one of the things the dark web caters to. One can pay for torture/snuff live streams, for example.
>>
File: 1452781362154.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1452781362154.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>17818682
/r/ing a video of a man beat to death with a camera while it films him
>>
Probably, you never know.
>>
>>17818607
>Well do you have any proof?
No

>>17818682
lol
>>
>>17818602
The idea of it being true is what made this movie so scary for me when i first saw it 10 years ago. It made me never want to go to europe
>>
>>17818602
Yes, it's called the Mexican drug cartels.
>>
>>17818764
What are you implying?

It's known the Cartels use gruesome torture techniques but OP is asking about "clubs" for the rich to pay to torture/kill.
>>
>>17818692
Misread your post as
>/r/ing of a man beating himself to death with a camera while it films him
>>
>>17818786
It is a club.
>>
>>17818602

Ask the Clintons.
>>
>>17818602
This would be a great satanic ritual with many technical druidic shadow healing techniques.

Too bad all those rich and powerful people aren't aligned with the druids, they'd probably get it for free.
>>
Basically all of Israel. But to get away with that kind of stuff, you need absolute control over the internet to prevent leaks from going viral. So it's entirely restricted to the anglo '5 eyes' nations and Israel.
>>
>>17818602
yes, now stop asking or you migth end up in one of them clubs

but the more likely thing that happens is that they choose a person at random, do what ever they want to them dump them in the woods, if anyone starts pulling the wrong threads they pay to have someone framed
>>
>>17819029
True.

Remember the Ramallah lynchings? Same thing.
>>
Yes, at least in Spain.

Don't ask.
>>
Yeah. The worst part is they're democratically elected...
>>
>Hostel on Cinemundo right now

That timing.
>>
>>17818602
There was the infamous "orgy island". Not torture, but still.
>>
Larry King. The bigger version.
>>
Don't shit like red rooms exist?
>>
>>17818602

You just join the CIA or one of it's mercenary branches.

Torture and murder people all over the world.
>>
>>17818602

Like in Hostel? Probably not.

But you go to the third world, and there are plenty of rich tourists that go over and essentially buy kids for their own sexual perversions, even torturing and murdering them.

In those dumps you don't need an evil mafia conspiracy. The fucking parents just sell them.
>>
Probably

Human trafficking and weird sex rings and shit

2spoopy
>>
>>17818602
Conspiracy of Silence
ZaZa Hotel, room 322, pic related
>>
File: better view of spacious - Imgur.jpg (448 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
better view of spacious - Imgur.jpg
448 KB, 3264x2448
>>17820143
Well, a lot of stuff gets out, and what do people do with it? What have they done with Clinton's emails or Snowden's revelations? Jack shit.

I think it takes less effort than one might imagine.
>>
>>17820138

Yeah, or at best they send you down to the city to be a prostitute and then expect you to send them back money.

What a culture.
>>
>>17820155

Most of it's fake.

If you look into things like Child Of Rage, The McMartin Trial, etc you'll find that RSA is a bunch of retarded nonsense....however...The real stories behind them are sometimes creepy on their own (see Child Of Rage and the people who created that hoax for instance).

Also, there are ACTUAL pedophile groups, entirely removed from the juicy and exciting Satanic crap that operated for decades and no one gave a shit, and even now people don't really care. See The Family, or SOME of the Dolphin Square stuff.
>>
>>17819781
Did you need to talk about something
>>
>>17820158
That's a good question. I don't think we can judge those things from a worldly perspective, not entirely at least. I think the black lodge has its (anti)heroes just like the good guys do.
>>
>>17820213
No, an anti-villain would be a hero, someone who went against or was the opposite of (anti) the hero.

I meant the heroes (from their perspective) of the dark side, the anti-hero (from the good perspective).
>>
>>17820234
>opposite (anti) of the villain, sorry
>>
File: Black Lodge.jpg (6 KB, 168x93) Image search: [Google]
Black Lodge.jpg
6 KB, 168x93
>>17820241
What I meant was the bad hero that did bad things for bad reasons (as seen from a good person's perspective).

An anti-hero like I think you mean (in the common sense) should be someone who does bad things for a good reason. Like Dirty Harry.

I realize what you meant by anti-villain, now, but the language doesn't work that way, and it shows the difficulty of the concept of the evil *darkhero*, the one who does evil things for evil purposes, and does them well.
>>
>>17820169
Actually I hate to tell you but SRA is real. Can't exactly tell you how I know this but... find any women's crisis counselor who specializes in traumatized or abused women. Just ask them if it exists. Most don't go 5 years before they... well they fucking know...

But 99% of everything published about it is smokescreen BS, and the stuff you mentioned is untrue, I agree with you there.
>>
If there were a club like that someone would spill the beans at some point.
>>
>>17820295
"Villain" only works from a good point of view, and it generally implies failure at the hands of the hero.

The ideas talked about in the *darkhero* imply that he or she is successful, just as the hero is, on the grand scale of things. That's why evil persists in the world, because that side has its wonder-makers, too.
>>
>>17820320
https://youtu.be/wtSVBTne-KY?t=6m28s
for example
>>
for the mega wealthy, sure. If you are sick and have enough money to be above the law, you can find whatever you want.
Who do you think child sex trafficking caters to?
>>
>>17820342
No, I'm not trying to put any new word. I used (anti)hero, the anti-hero but that wasn't understood which led to thinking incorrectly that anti-villain was a bad guy. Anti-hero is exactly the right word, but common usage has twisted what should be its actual meaning because it is stuck in a good mindset/reality tunnel which defeats the possibility of talking about how evil perpetuates in the world.
>>
Rich and decadent people become burned out to the simple pleasures. They get weird.

I guarantee you that enough of them get off on murder to justify at least a few people dedicated to catering to them.
>>
>>17820381

Pedophiles.

They don't have to be mega wealthy. They just have to have enough money to fly to South East Asia.
>>
>>17818607
>>17820413

I would say yes. As for proof i dont have anything directly on snuff type things but take a look at this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_Dutroux

>On the witness stand, Jean-Marc Connerotte (fr), the original judge of the case, broke down in tears when he described "the bullet-proof vehicles and armed guards needed to protect him against the shadowy figures determined to stop the full truth coming out.[

Given that pedophile rings do seem to exist in some capacity and like that other anon said you can actually find child prostitutes rather easily for not much money. It would seem that with enough money you could it take a few steps further no?
>>
>>17818602

Probably, yeah.

Think about it, people with more money than entertainment will always look for the next big thrill.

It would only make sense that someone would sell this type of experience.

That being said, I don't think it's something you can do if you're just "moderately rich".

I'd think you'd need to own an oil company, or perhaps be a senior partner in some high-tier lawfirm or something.

Having a million bucks in the bank will probably not cover this.
>>
>>17821261

I think you underestimate the power of money and overstimate the value of human life in third world countries.
>>
>>17818604
>Unquestionably. Where there's money, there's a way. And there's A LOT of money out there.
That says nothing about a "club" dedicated to this stuff. There aren't enough people with the money to do these things, who actually want to torture people and are willing to risk their freedom breaking the law.
There are probably rich people who want to have their own nukes, but they can't because of the law.
>>
File: 1465852412820.jpg (55 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1465852412820.jpg
55 KB, 600x450
>>
>>17818602
Ask Trump.
>>
>>17820155
Clinton's dirty laundry of all kinds is being saved for *soon*.
>>
>>17818786
>>17818821

Yeah. A gang is just a club for poor people.
>>
>>17818602
In Mexico some cartel stopped a bus full of people and then raped a lot of them, dissolved some in acid and made some fight each other to the death gladiator style.

>Reports mentioned that female kidnapping victims were raped and able-bodied male kidnapping victims were forced to fight to the death with other hostages, similar to a "gladiator fight from ancient Rome," where they were given knives, hammers, machetes and clubs to find recruits who were willing to kill for their lives.[6] In the blood sport, the survivor was recruited as a hitman for Los Zetas; those who did not survive were buried in a clandestine gravesite.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_San_Fernando_massacre
>>
>>17818801
I misread it as /r/ing a man beating himself off with a camera while it beats him
>>
>>17818602
No, for a couple of reasons:

-in reality there aren't a lot of people in the world who have an overwhelming desire to kill another person, let alone torture them to death.

-the people in the world that would want to inflict that damage on another person typically doesn't have the intelligence or education to have the money to pay for something that would in theory have to be extremely expensive. it would have to be extremely expensive because if it wasn't the risk for the people providing the service wouldn't be worth it. and also they'd have to be paying the government and police to keep quiet.

Basically extremely wealthy business men in the real world don't want to kill people, and so without a market there's no service.
>>
When you have enough money you can do almost anything.

Considering that if i was someone rich asf i would do something like this,and there are plenty of psychos out there,i must say that they actually exist.
>>
>>17821595
Hahah. oh how wrong you are.
>>
>>17821467
God damn Mexico is a shithole.
>>
>>17821595
>being this sheltered
Thats sad. You are wrong. Please realize that its a nice thought and thats great and all but you are so wrong.
>>
>>17818843

You're an idiot. Thanks so much for your "input".
>>
>>17818827
^
>>
>>17818602
If it can be bought and sold, it will be. Just like rule 63.
>>
>>17821373
Money can get you anything. Including immunity from the law. Think about this, hillary is still walking around just fine even though theres been more than enough evidence for an indictment for a long time. If me or you had done the same things shes done, would we have not been arrested within the week? Money is everything.
>>
>>17821373
That's a naive statement. Do you really think there aren't enough people with the money, o enough people willing to risk their freedom? I bet you there are rich people with nukes. Why? Because everything has a price tag.
>>
>>17821595
Read up on some history buddy
>>
>>17818602
Dunno about clubs, but there's this and I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned yet.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/H._H._Holmes
>In Chicago, at the time of the 1893 World's Columbian Exposition, Holmes opened a hotel which he had designed and built for himself specifically with murder in mind, and which was the location of many of his murders. While he confessed to 27 murders, of which nine were confirmed, his actual body count could be up to 200.[3] He brought an unknown number of his victims to his World's Fair Hotel, located about 3 miles (4.8 km) west of the fair, which was held in Jackson Park.
>Some were locked in soundproof bedrooms fitted with gas lines that let him asphyxiate them at any time. Some victims were taken to one of the rooms on the second floor, called the "secret hanging chamber", where Holmes hanged them. Other victims were locked in a huge soundproof bank vault near his office, where they were left to suffocate. There was also a secret room that was completely sealed by solid brick that could only be entered through a trapdoor in the ceiling; Holmes would lock his victims in this room for days to die of hunger and thirst.[19] He also invented a unique alarm system and installed it to all the doors on the upper floors to alert him whenever anybody was walking around in the hotel. The victims' bodies were put inside either a secret metal chute or a dummy elevator which led to the basement,[3] where some were meticulously dissected, stripped of flesh, crafted into skeleton models, and then sold to medical schools. Holmes also buried some of the bodies in lime pits for disposal. Holmes had two giant furnaces used to incinerate some of the bodies or evidence, as well as pits of corrosive acid, bottles of various poisons, and even a stretching rack.[3] Through the connections he had gained in medical school, he sold skeletons and organs with little difficulty.
>>
>>17820107
Human trafficking is a world wide business. There are undocumented foreigners kept as slaves in all our countries. In some nations it's more common, though.

Greece is a big one right now. Tons of orphaned or lost refugee kids being trafficked in a country who's only real trade is tourism and who's economy has collapsed.

Open trade in child slaves has been going on in some parts of Asia for a long time, too. Thailand has a huge child sex industry that caters to tourists.

Torture and snuff will very likely be going on in all these cases, but kept even more carefully guarded. The victims have to be nobodies to the general public. The safest way would be to send kidnap victims abroad and import foreign victims.
>>
>>17818705
Is it not naive to attribute the gruelty in human nature to a specific region? What makes you think that americans are not capable of doing the same shit? Are americans or rather, non europeans different type of human that lack that part to humanity?
Im gonna go ahead and put you in the retarded-box.
>>
>>17820169
Any twisted thing a human can imagine, a human will do. You and I might not do these things, but somewhere out there there is someone who will, because they can.

I agree the whole Satanic Ritual bit is too often a red herring or a witch hunt, but there will be cases out there of edgy faggots with hard ons for ritualized abuse. Some will do it in the name of Satan just as we perfectly well know that some do it in the name of various gods, Christianity, Islam, Judaism, and in the name of living leaders claiming they are prophets. People like ritual, power, and being part of something greater than themselves. Some people express these needs in creatively depraved ways.
>>
>>17821373
>There are probably rich people who want to have their own nukes, but they can't because of the law.
No. That's a really dumb analogy.
The reason people don't just happen upon nuclear arms is because it's a very difficult task to make one. The resources, skill, and knowledge required to make a single bomb is ridiculous. Plus you need uranium 235. Uranium is general is the most tracked substance in the world. But 235 is very difficult to get. You need lots of power and space to enrich regular uranium to get the good stuff. It's not something that's easy to make, that's why people don't do it. But even all that said, several people have built nuclear bombs without the fuel. They always get caught when they try and obtain the uranium

You don't even money to have to a club where you torture people to death. Literally the only obstacle is having trustworthy people in on it.
>>
>>17820413
And then there's Bill Clinton's many flights on the Lolita Express.

There are pedos at all levels of society, but there is a real difference in how abusers gain access and whether or not they will ever be held accountable.
>>
>>17821467
Mexico really has gone full Game of Thrones, hasn't it?
>>
>>17821595
We wage entire wars for profit and poor and middle class kids sign up to pull the trigger for a career path or college tuition. We have for profit prisons run by private organisation, and some people who become police because they know it's a good opportunity to get away with twisted power fantasies. Grow the fuck up, anon.
>>
>>17818602

People buy and sell other people all the time.

What they get up to is anyone's guess.
>>
>>17821376
Terrifying. What is this?
>>
>>17818602
I heard there were a lot of "snuff films" found on this person's computer and it was found that there were also emails to other people that were paying for the videos. I'll see if I can find a link to the article if you don't know how to Google and are interested.
>>
>>17818602
I suspect if you had the right connections you could easily pay the Mexican Drug cartels to VIP you to a torture session.

Like maybe you're a rich banker that helps them launder their money in off shore accounts.

That guy could easily do something like Hostel if he wanted.
>>
>>17822653
>>17822784
>>17823276
>I saw it in the movies it must be real
>>
>>17823462
>We wage entire wars for profit and poor and middle class kids sign up to pull the trigger for a career path or college tuition.
Theres a difference tho. That is a legal thing to do and its also approved by a majority of the population. Torturing an innocent for your pleasure is an entirely different thing.
>some people who become police because they know it's a good opportunity to get away with twisted power fantasies.
Now thats bullshit and you know it.
>>
Mckamey manor. People think it's a fun little experience, but in reality it's for idiots to sign up for free and let's a group fo people in LA bet on who they think is gonna win/lose. It's pure torture, nothing more nothing less.
>>
>>17821376
please give me the sauce of that pic i have been looking for it for so long
>>
This seems like a lower class pasttime than someone born to wealth and influence. Rich and powerful people tend to have more sexual (fucking teen celebs and eyes wide shut orgies) and power (betting on world events they can influence) kinks
>>
>>17818602
Yes. It's called red rooms op.
>>
>>17820169
>McMartin trial
>a bunch of nonsens

The trial was a bunch of nonsens yes, but the rest of the shit fucking happend

>secret underground chambers where the kids said they where forced to sacrifice new borns and animals
>uhh well we looked over the school and we dident find any tunnles
>parents get a architect to look over the school, find numerous tunnels and a big chamber with a alter just as the children described
>a bunch of the kids could accurately describe the smell, texture and colour of viscera, something the majority of adults couldent do
>>
>>17822760
Blame the U.S
>>
>>17818705
America is the most dangerous 1st world country
>>
https://fringechan.org/library/src/1456411474807-1.pdf

just rember ignorance is bliss
>>
>>17820381
>Who do you think child sex trafficking caters to?
Gangs and pimps, mostly.
>>
Well it's not directly like Hostel but very similar There's this guy called Peter Scully that tortured and raped children and sold (very expensive) the footage on dark web.

There's one video called "Daisy's Destruction" that features rough torture and sexually abuse, I've personally not seen it but I've heard some audio from it and that was enough for me to feel ill, and I've seen a lot of depraved stuff.

So there's torture that rich people can participate inderictly in by buying this kind of content for a lot of money, that's kinda like Hostel imo. I mean if the demand wasn't there this video would probably not exist.
>>
>>17825328
>parents get a architect

He was an archeologist.
>>
>>17818682
>dark web
kek
>>
>>17818705
>>17823367
>>17825335
Hate to tell you fellas, but evil human atrocity exists EVERYWHERE
no one country or region has a monopoly on it
>>
>>17820107
i live in a third world country .. some thing like kidney/human organ get sold for like 20K and the worst part more population .. people breed children to earn money .. so poor->breed->get money->breed
>>
>>17825074
Are you literally 8 years old or something? I'm fucking embarrassed to be on the same board as you you fucking retard, go gas yourself.
>>
>>17818602
Didn't eli roth get the idea from a website where you could kill people for dosh.
>>
>>17818602
How innocent are you? Are you underage or a woman?
>>
>>17818607
Where do you think the hundreds of people who go missing everyday end up?
>>
>>17821595
The vast majority of serial killers are well above average intelligence

Everyone knows this so whatever you wrote is just wrong
>>
>>17825074
Wtf are you serious have you just turned off the news to all the police brutality in the news lately

You are aware that people join the army because they want to murder people and get away with it

What planet are you actually on

Wow I can't even believe a person like you would be on this board

Wow
>>
>>17818602
Absolutely there are. Not only people but kids babies too.

Maybe one day they'll get what is coming to them. I know there has been detailed accounts of fucked up Hollywood parties where they said people died.
>>
>>17827234
>The vast majority of serial killers are well above average intelligence
Name 5 that you've met.
>>
>>17827412
Wow you're retarded

Psychologists have documented this quite extensively

Just use the Internet

Wow that is such a stupid reply
>>
>>17825074
What rock do you live under and who do you have filtering 'objectionable material' out of your news and history for you? You're like an eight year old who still believes in super heroes and Santa Claus. lmao
>>
>>17823292

Good read, he's fucking mental. Thanks anon
>>
>>17819781
Why do you have to lie? It does not happen in Spain, is happens in France.
>>
>>17821376
some find it scary i find it fucking hilarious
>>
>>17820107
Kind of like this:
http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9D05E0DB1239E033A25757C1A9679D94619ED7CF

Jameson admitted that the incident did occur, but denied that he was really responsible for it.
>>
>>17818801
Honestly less weird.
>>17818827
>tfw no music jam with Bill at nwo get together
>>
>>17821467
This would make a great movie
>>
>>17823292
So thats where the AHS assholes came up with the hotel cortez idea.
>>
>>17818604
Nothing would surprise me
>>
>>17818705
lol the jewish mind control is working
>>
>>17827969
Thank you, anon. Heard about this but considered it anecdotal. Glad to read the actual article.
>>
>>17827212
The lost and found
>>
>>17824472
imagine being this new
>>
here's a video of a member of notably terrible cock-rock group Scorpions talking about how he was at a snuff party:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDwBDs_TjM0

there was a belgian politician- anarchist tech millionaire with long hair, forget his name and google's not helping me out, maybe somebody knows what i'm talking about- who paid $5000 to go to a party where a girl got killed and wrote about it in a book sometime after the Marc Dutreaux affair

for the uninitiated:
google:
The Finders
Marc Dutreaux affair
Franklin Nebraska/Boystown/Larry King
Jimmy Savile

fuucked up stuff. this rabbit hole goes so far...it's the worst.
>>
>>17829224

The belgian guy is probably Jean-Baptiste Descroix Vernier. Didn't know about that story though.
>>
>>17818602
It's highly unlikely that there are businesses dedicated to serving rich clubs like in the movie. It's a niche fetish and not that many people have the wealth to get away with it.

A more likely scenario is that people involved with human trafficking, prostitution and especially the child sex trade likely provide some clients with people (or children) to do whatever they with, including torture and murder. So basically it's probably on a case by case basis rather than an entire industry.
>>
>>17821373
It's a lot easier to kidnap a human than obtain a nuke.
>>
>>17829368
Yes.
>>
>>17827234
While a number of them are, I don't think this is true. For instance there are many black serial killers that you never hear about. You only ever hear about the same white ones over and over. Since black people tend to have lower IQ, I don't think they are being very accurate when saying that most serial killers are smart.
>>
>>17829442
Disagree

Not sure race has a whole lot to do with it either
>>
>>17825051
Read up some history, bro. Human trafficking is a very real things. There are currently tens of millions of slaves in the world, but I bet your sheltered ass didn't know that.
>>
>>17818602

Between human trafficking and the dark web, of course it's real.
>>
>>17828147
Considering the time, it still could have been. Yellow journalism was pretty rampant at that time, but like I said, he acknowledged that it did happen, and told his side of it on his death bed via a letter to the NY Times: http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=9407E7D6113BE533A25756C1A9679D94619ED7CF
>>
>>17821373
There's a difference between aquiring nukes and kidnapping someone. Are there 'clubs' dedicated to this kind of thing? Probably not. Does it happen? Probably.
>>
>>17818682
Fuck off, Red Rooms do not exist
>>
File: R.jpg (7 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
7 KB, 299x169
>>17829224
>The belgian guy is probably Jean-Baptiste Descroix Vernier. Didn't know about that story thoug

I think you're looking for Jean Pierre van Rossem
>>
>>17830061
They do exist!

My co-workers neighbor know someone who know someone whos friends friend knows a guy who's roommate at school knows someone who actually knows from his dads friend that he know a guy who saw a real redroom in the dark web!

Proof bitch!!!!
>>
>>17830503

Holy fuck, you are so damn retarded!

Are you 10, you fucking cunt?
>>
>>17821205
>During this time, Julie Lejeune and Mélissa Russo were still alive in the basement dungeon, but in spite of their cries being heard, police failed to discover them.
>Lejeune and Russo starved to death, and were later buried in bin bags in the back garden.

What the hell? Wait, so the cops heard the girls' cries but, unable to find them, just said "fuck it" and left the house without coming back or doing anything about it?
>>
File: Charl3[1].jpg (196 KB, 524x788) Image search: [Google]
Charl3[1].jpg
196 KB, 524x788
>>17818602
I don't buy it. Pedophilia and child sex trafficking is definitely real and that's vile enough, but when it comes to torturing or snuffing people out, it takes a rare individual, let alone a "club" full of people to get together and do that sort of thing just to get their rocks off. It's virtually impossible.
It's usually just two people that agree to do this shit together, no more than that. You couldn't have a "club" full of psychopaths. They would eventually fuck each other over or snitch if the heat was on one of them just to keep from being imprisoned. Psychopaths are only looking out for themselves. Leonard Lake and Charles Ng filmed themselves raping women then killing them and when Lake got caught he immediately snitched on Ng then he killed himself.
>>
>>17830547
No im your mom and now get your fat ass out of the cellar and do the dishes!
>>
>>17830547
You're the ten year old for falling for such obvious bait, anon.
>>
>>17829475
The race thing is stupid but it's true that most serial killers are not geniuses. It's a Hollywood invention to make stories more interesting. There were a few high profile ones who were smart but a lot of them were really stupid.
>>
>>17830881
You don't call me 10. I've been taking Tae Kwon Do at the Y for six months, and I'll kick your old ass. Plus my mom is a lawyer, and I'll get her to sue you for slammer and liable. You don't know who you're fucking with here gramps.
>>
>>17830682
Lake didn't snitch. As soon as he was confronted, he popped a cyanide tablet, and died basically on the spot. He was suspected of shoplifting, and it's a bit strange that someone would kill themselves to avoid being arrested for such a penny ante crime. This threw up a number of red flags, so the cops figured out who he was, where he lived, and that's what lead them to Ng, and their compound.
>>
>>17827820
the antlers not being even is dopey as fuck
>>
>>17819977
Yes there was a killroom on tor recently.

Check http://skunksworkedp2cg.onion/. It's a tor crawler that indexes new sites it finds. Found a killroom on there once that caught ISIS fighters and streamed it. Keep looking, you'll find something eventually.
>>
File: 1350580298992.jpg (155 KB, 647x1000) Image search: [Google]
1350580298992.jpg
155 KB, 647x1000
Why pay for what you can get for free?
>>
File: human hunting.png (104 KB, 1002x930) Image search: [Google]
human hunting.png
104 KB, 1002x930
>>17818602
>>
File: human hunting 2.png (50 KB, 999x532) Image search: [Google]
human hunting 2.png
50 KB, 999x532
>>17833382
>>
>>17831923
almost got me with slammer and liable 4/10
>>
File: creepy idaho.png (118 KB, 1474x395) Image search: [Google]
creepy idaho.png
118 KB, 1474x395
>>17833387
>>
>>17818821
The cartels aren't gangs, they're crime syndicates
>>
Lol janitors a cucked. They delete a meta-aggregate of tor listings because....?

https://skunksworkedp2cg.onion.to/sites_new.html

or on the clear net

https://skunksworkedp2cg.onion.to/sites_new.html
>>
>>17833766
Oh to repost what I said last time. Sometimes you find them on TOR, but as for the link, it's harmless in of itself, it's a tor crawler.

So for spoopys go there.
>>
>>17822760
And white folks wonder why the Mexican citizens want to leave that place.
>>
>>17830889
The biggest lie surrounding serial killers are that they are loners, who commit their crimes alone
>>
File: 1421534049851-4.png (93 KB, 255x228) Image search: [Google]
1421534049851-4.png
93 KB, 255x228
>>17827251
>wow just wow
wew
>>
File: 1464035467145.jpg (128 KB, 634x819) Image search: [Google]
1464035467145.jpg
128 KB, 634x819
>>17818827
>>
>>17818602
>>17818705
I just stayed in 5 different Hostel's/Hostal's in South America and had ZERO issues.
>>
>>17825885
Yeah true it's probably the Illuminati trying to keep his eyes closed. Fucking kike shill. Good thing my tin foil hat protects me from their mind control powers.
>>
>>17827441
Wow your reply was amazing. Wow man.

Wow
>>
>>17818786
cartel's a known for human trafficking i would assume its not just for prostitution
>>
>>17835494
>"Hey guys it was really cool with a chilled out vibe, you want me to hit them up for you? I can get you a special discount..."

Then what? Drug the beer? We're on to you.
>>
>>17835521
W O W
O
W
>>
>>17825074
>that is a legal thig and is also approved by the majority of the population

When was the last time the U.S had a declaration of war? The last time I checked the majority of Americans do not want war and only went to war because they were under the implication of getting Osama Bin Laden.
>>
>>17835633
W E W
E
W

L A D
A
D
>>
>>17820169

SRA happens

Murders in the center of pentagrams by multiple people are well known

They tend to do it in state forests and shit
>>
Not sure about full clubs, but in smaller scales, definitely.

I remember reading a story once about a guy who traveled to... Don't remeber if it was Taiwan or Singapore, but it was one of these very poor asian countries. Anyway, dude's friend as a sadist with a major tickle fetish. So he bought a girl (Like, late teens, not child. The girl's family was sellling her) and tickled and mouthfucked the hell out of her through the trip, and she hated it.

So I don't think it's far fetched to think that someone could do the same but go into more gruoesome tortures.

[spoiler]For those curious on how the story ends: he ended up offering her to come to america and be her slave but receive some education, and they ended up marrying.[/spoiler]
>>
>>17837182
>Taiwan or Singapore, but it was one of these very poor asian countries

kek, amerifat detected
>>
>>17837212
Actually it might have been Vietnam.

I don't remember m8, just know it's one of those central-south asian countries.
>>
>>17827446
But he's right. You would know this if you had been compatible with the rest of human society.
>>
>>17837220
Vietnam's Southeast Asia, you racist fuck
>>
>>17837236
Wathever man, it was a poor asian country. I don't know asian geography.

Focus on the story.
>>
>>17837113
>>
>>17837244
More people have cared about your stupidity than your "story"
>>
>>17837245
>can't tell the difference between war and policing actions/nation building
They have strict legal definitions for a reason.
>>
>>17837113
Actually America's last formal declaration o war was during WW2.
>>
>>17837245
>back to back world war champs

Go be mad somewhere else you self-hating leftist and/or anti-semitic eurpoor.
>>
File: habbening2.jpg (263 KB, 1346x671) Image search: [Google]
habbening2.jpg
263 KB, 1346x671
>>17832775
You mean this?
>>
>>17827234
If they were so smart, why would they ever get caught? The most clever one probably was Zodiac. I know Zodiac was revealed like 1-2 years ago from now, but hell, incidents took place in like 60-70's.
>>
>>17821467
We need to glass Mexico
>>
>>17837248
>bombing other countries is not a declaration of war and is done for perfectly legitimate reasons due to strict legal definitions

Korea and China 1950-53 (Korean War)
Guatemala 1954
Indonesia 1958
Cuba 1959-1961
Guatemala 1960
Congo 1964
Laos 1964-73
Vietnam 1961-73
Cambodia 1969-70
Guatemala 1967-69
Grenada 1983
Lebanon 1983, 1984 (both Lebanese and Syrian targets)
Libya 1986
El Salvador 1980s
Nicaragua 1980s
Iran 1987
Panama 1989
Iraq 1991 (Persian Gulf War)
Kuwait 1991
Somalia 1993
Bosnia 1994, 1995
Sudan 1998
Afghanistan 1998
Yugoslavia 1999
Yemen 2002
Iraq 1991-2003 (US/UK on regular basis)
Iraq 2003-2015
Afghanistan 2001-2015
Pakistan 2007-2015
Somalia 2007-8, 2011
Yemen 2009, 2011
Libya 2011, 2015
Syria 2014-2015
>>
>>17837182
>Don't remeber if it was Taiwan or Singapore, but it was one of these very poor asian countries.
This is neat b8, I'll give you that. I didn't read the rest of your stupid bullshit though.

>>17837319
He's full of shit, the majority of serial killers are stupid sadists who murder street hookers. They get away with it because nobody cares about the victims until a big body count piles up.

The Zodiac was unique in a lot of ways but I think he just got lucky. There's a documentary called "This is the Zodiac Speaking" that does a good job showing that the police were incompetent in this case, or that they at least made some terrible mistakes.
>>
I was raised by a very very rich man, believe it or not he bought me and all my siblings when we were pretty young. My older sister and younger not so bright brother were basically servants, no school, no nice clothes, slaves. While I, being lucky enough to be found attractive by this man was raised as a daughter. His wife was absolutely obsessed with me, dresses, hair, nails, when I turned 16 they got me 2 cars because my favorite colors were purple and green and they didn't like the colors together on the car. My brother was eventually put up in this fight ring me "dad" hosted when he turned 21, he had to fight tons of other young men to the death, I had to sit and watch while my sister was paraded around the ring handing out blow jobs and handys.. I remember when my brother finally lost his life, he always cried during his matches but he didn't in that one. I honestly think he lost on purpose, suicide... Growing up with that man was shit, I looked like a spoiled brat but in reality I got his dick more often than my "mom" and she had her fair share of time with my brother after he turned 13 ( he was tall and looked much older than he was)..

But, moral of the story is, there definitely exist clubs where people pay to see their "Slaves" fight to the death. There's definitely clubs where you can buy child sex slaves to raise as your own and there are definitely clubs to torture and kill. Rich people aren't all bad, but if you heard how my dad and his friends spoke the lower classes are nothing to them. It's just as bad as racism was during slavery
>>
>>17818602
Of course there are. Why the fuck wouldn't there be? If people can hide something taboo, they will.
>>
>>17823367
Europe (UK) has the most money though and eastern Europe seems sketchy enough to accept money that kind of "entertainment". It fits the narrative perfectly.
>>
>>17820381
Yeah i remember reading about a "maid" killed by a saudi prince in his american house. He just said it was an accident (of course it was he didnt mean to beat her to death) and that was that.
>>
>>17832775
that was a troll, there was a fake fbi takedown notice on the website then they streamed some bullshit involving spaghetti
>>
File: 1375123760396.png (165 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
1375123760396.png
165 KB, 720x404
>>17837182
>>
File: huh_huh_coochie.jpg (38 KB, 339x586) Image search: [Google]
huh_huh_coochie.jpg
38 KB, 339x586
>>17833390
4/10? What was that then, a chuckle? Anyway, glad I could brighten your day just a little. That's what I was hoping to do. Not necessarily for you individually, but for anyone who happened along and read it.
>>
>>17838232
Dirty old man
>>
The wealthier someone is, the more evil their desires.
>>
>>17840408
not necessarily true. the richer someone is, the easier it is to fulfil their already existing desires. of course, wealth can corrupt someone but you can not presume that all rich people are evil.
>>
>>17840452
"not necessarily true. the richer someone is, the easier it is to fulfil their already existing desires."

Exactly, if one can fulfill all their desires then surely they would develop new ones; becoming more extreme.
>>
>>17840474
i see your point, like if someone is going to buy their first car, going to get some shit one but the following week they win the lottery, go and buy a Ferrari.
but the person has to have wanted to buy a car before getting rich.
>>
>>17840484
Everyone has different desires. When they have access to what they wanted, it is no longer as sweet.

Giving someone who has nothing a blanket will mean a lot to them. Give someone who has a better lifestyle the very same blanket, what would that mean to them?
>>
File: am1.jpg (15 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
am1.jpg
15 KB, 400x299
Red rooms are real, here's a screenshot
>>
>>17840715
That's an image from a 2001 murder. Armin Meiwes videotaped the killing of Bernd Jürgen Armando Brandes. In July 2007, a video was released on to the internet showing Viktor Sayenko and Igor Suprunyuck, better known as the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs, torturing the 48-year-old disabled Ukrainian. I know, I know, someone on /b/ told you it was from the Deep Web and was top seKr3t .
>>
File: daddy.jpg (91 KB, 685x559) Image search: [Google]
daddy.jpg
91 KB, 685x559
>>17840767
>>
>>17840767
>In July 2007, a video was released on to the internet showing Viktor Sayenko and Igor Suprunyuck, better known as the Dnepropetrovsk maniacs, torturing the 48-year-old disabled Ukrainian. I know, I know, someone on /b/ told you it was from the Deep Web and was top seKr3t .

that was also on some goresites for a while, maybe even liveleak, called 3 guys 1 hammer or something.
>>
>>17837319
There are serial killers that don't get caught. Obviously there are no records of them because they didn't get caught.
>>
File: image.jpg (72 KB, 500x212) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
72 KB, 500x212
>mfw I'm Slovak
Maybe I should actually see this film.
>>
>>17837756
You aren't right either. Serial killers are consistent with the general population in terms of IQ.Few are borderline retarded, few are super intelligent, most range from 100-110.

Which if you think about it makes them a bit scarier. They are seriously just average people most of the time. The difference is simply personality, and usually an obsession they have, but take too far. Any person can go their direction under the right circumstances in life.

BUT!

I will point out that their types of weapons/killing methods did show weird signs of intelligence variations.

Killers that bludgeon are on a lower end. Stranglers are in the middle, and ones that poison or use bombs are on the high end, especially for bombers.

Just sayin'
>>
>>17837812
Lizzie, it's Daddy. Didn't we have a little chat about making up stories on the internet.. Now, come down to my office to be punished.
>>
>>17825437
To this fucking day I don't know if the Daisy's Destruction thing is a meme or not
Goddamn it /x/ you guys need to stop rusing me
>>
>>17830441
thass the guy. thanks!
>>
File: BTFO.gif (904 KB, 160x160) Image search: [Google]
BTFO.gif
904 KB, 160x160
>>17841070
Don't waste your time.
>>
>>17833413
fuuuck that, they found jon lacina like a half mile from my house.

they thought it was the smiley face killer? or am i making that up.
>>
>>17841240
Ask your self this, do think someone on this planet is capable of mutilating a child?
>>
>>17841087

serial killers are a meme perpetrated and created by the CIA, MKultra and the vietnam war
>>
>>17821467
remember a similar story on /x/ about some blacked out bus visiting a school in mexico for some clandestine recruitment. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
>>
>>17823335
>Human trafficking is a world wide business. There are undocumented foreigners kept as slaves in all our countries.
I live in CANADA and know of accounts in my area where basements full of abductees from other countries were discovered. They're generally offered "work" and a "better life" and before they know it they're working a sweatshop (or worse) in some other country, no papers, constantly threatened, etc...

Happens everywhere. Everywhere.
>>
>>17823401
>I agree the whole Satanic Ritual bit is too often a red herring or a witch hunt, but there will be cases out there of edgy faggots with hard ons for ritualized abuse.
I mentioned this before here >>17820307
but Satanic Ritual Abuse absolutely happens.

The trick, though, is the stuff that's widely publicized is almost always complete bullshit.

Now, again, I can't share how I know this... but I can tell you with absolute certainty that SRA is so common that there are very few women's crisis counselors who aren't aware of it. The problem, of course, is they can't talk about it... it's all confidential, and laws ensuring that confidentiality are iron-clad in North America not only to protect the victims, but to protect the abusers.
>>
>>17841319
Yes
But I'm not sure if they would stream it or not
>>
>>17837812
Wait... why does this sound so familiar? Have you posted this before?
>>
>>17823406
The Russians have "lost" quite a lot of nukes over the years, it's speculated they may have ended up on the black market. Plus the US has lost nukes...
>>
>>17837756
Went on stag-do to Vietnam, get tour guide, can buy day out with military and fire assault rifles and shit for $50 - fucking sweet, we all go.
Get there, shoot trees and oil barrels and shit, great fun. Tour guide >$100 to shoot cow with rocket launcher, oh fuck yes!!!

This really happened, I was there, in the grand scheme of things whatever the military were doing with us wasn't that bad, but I don't know what we could've gotten if we'd asked and shooting a rocket launcher was the most they offered.
>>
>>17841360
Film it =/= Streaming it
>>
>>17841558
man i wouldent shoot a fucking cow with a rocket launcher, but damn it must be fun shooting one of those things
>>
>>17841567
Yup, lots of fun - I'm britfag, but there's regularly shit in the news about human/slavery etc if you keep your eyes open.
>>
>>17841564
I thought the point of Daisy's Destruction was that it was streamed on le deep web
>>
>>17818602
Yes I knew of one back in 1995. I was a hedge fund manager for a real estate brokerage firm that went belly up after the housing crisis. Today I'm a venture capitalist dealing with tech apps and shit.

Anyway, I was invited to a private party back in May of '95 after I reached senior management consultant status at my firm by my the CEO. He introduced me to some heavy duty military guys that throw this crazy ass party for the first week of May every year. So we all get on my boss's plane, get drunk, normal shit so far.

Then we land on a tiny airstrip in the middle of some desert. Nothing there but the strip. The rear of the strip starts coming down into the ground. It's an underground base. We hop in this golf cart plugged into the wall and drive for about ten miles downward this small tunnel. At the end is a huge anteroom surrounded by doors. Each door had a different, fucked up party inside. The party rooms were huge. I walked into one and saw this naked, teenage Asian girl scared shitless. She was inside a huge wine glass. There was no way she could get out. Piles of pills, liquor and coke everywhere. The host said, "blablabla let the fucking show begin!" Acid poured from the ceiling into the glass. Girl was screaming so loud I felt like I was going to have a stroke just listening to her. Pink foam and melted skin was what she bathed in. She couldn't get out. Bunch of sick old fucks naked circle jerking around the glass. I asked where the bathroom was. I dry heaved for 20 min. straight. Passed out in the anteroom and woke up at the airport I left. Still not sure if it was real or just an act but we were ten miles underground. It had to be fucking real. Never asked my boss about it nor did he ever mention any thing about it. God knows what was happening in those other rooms.
>>
>>17841921
Assuming this is true, did they search you for cameras, weapons or shit like that?
>>
>>17841406
It sounded familiar to me.
I assumed I read something similar on literotica.
>>
>>17841964
Nah. This was an abandoned base I think. Not some high clearance major installation by the looks of it. We did pass several other tunnels en route to our destination.

Ok this is weird but after I typed about this base I started feeling real sick, nauseous, fidgety and tired. Getting a bit paranoid now so I'm not going to answer any further questions about it or me just to play it safe.
>>
>>17842167
Oh shit they MK Ultra'd you
>>
>>17842167
You could expose a whole ring. Dont you think about your country?
>>
>>17841406
>>17842076
What's sad is I have posted before, every few years I post my story in /x/, /pol/, /b/ and /soc/ normally asking for help, because I'm afraid any other public forum when get me found out
>>
>>17842250
why dont you document it and go to a whistleblower agency of some sort or to the alex jones show
>>
>>17821376
>Heard you were talking shit about me
>>
>>17820331
>Alex Jones
>Respectable and credible video

kek
>>
>>17818606
OoooOOOooo sick burn!
>>
>>17842374
Alex jones covers whistleblowers, look at gary webb
>>
>>17821625
fucking gross, dude. stop projecting just to make yourself feel better.
>>
>>17830682
>but when it comes to torturing or snuffing people out, it takes a rare individual, let alone a "club" full of people to get together and do that sort of thing just to get their rocks off. It's virtually impossible.

dude you are so naive holy shit.

You can literally look up snuff and live stream torture and executions on the deep web
>>
is hostel part 2 worth watching?
>>
>>17837227
While the majority of people may have good or benign intentions, there are very clearly well documented examples of corruption and people using the police force and military to get away with acting on their own power fantasies.
>>
>>17837248
Nation building AKA destabilizing nations but building a few token schools amidst the ruble.
>>
>>17820169
trying to look into the child of rage hoax thing, cant find anything. i'm deathly curious, do you have any links to point in the right direction?
>>
>>17837248
nation-building doesn't have a "strict legal definition" loser, it's a phrase that describes policy.

stop pretending to know what you're talking about faggot
>>
>>17842250
>>17842253
That's so sweet, he thinks "whistleblower agencies" actually do something and Alex Jones isn't publicly regarded a walking talking parody...

To the original poster of >>17837812
: I'm so very sorry for what you've gone through. My only advice is to put together as much liquid cash as possible and disappear in a suburb somewhere in another state. Also, do follow up with a women's crisis counselor - they are brilliant people and really do help.
>>
>>17837182
>Singapore
>poor asian country
>>
>>17842167
That's not weird. You're feeling that way because you're traumatised. You are not going to be able to forget about this event. Consider turning them in.
>>
>>17843435
say what you want but whistleblowers get the job done. Some of them end up dead but if all of their efforts were in vain then we wouldn't know about people like snowden, cooper, assange and webb

>alex jones
>walking parody

If that were the case people like michael savage, donald trump and ron paul wouldnt be on his show all the time
>>
>>17842482
Yeah because those are real...
>>
>>17842167
>>17841921
>story
>anon actually uses proper grammar, punctuation, and spelling
Wow I'm surprised. Too bad he became paranoid over a physical reaction from remembering a traumatic event.
>>
>>17841087
What about stabbers? Or Shooters? Spitters? Hunters? Chargers? Smokers? Jockeys? Or tanks? Those are the most dangerous of all, after all.
>>
>>17841029

It's still out there, think theres a link on it's ED page
>>
File: 1283390816858.jpg (20 KB, 606x192) Image search: [Google]
1283390816858.jpg
20 KB, 606x192
>>17841338
>remember a similar story on /x/ about some blacked out bus visiting a school in mexico for some clandestine recruitment. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

I told that history on /x/ before, it happened on my childhood.

Some guy on my school tried to pass up as one of these DARE volunteers that teachs the kids about avoiding drugs and stuff like that.
He told us a lot of weird stuff and tried to molest a girl, and finally told us a blacked out bus was going to come in a week to take all of our class to a secret training camp.

The teachers were horrified and called the police, never let the dude enter again in the school and he was mad, like really mad.

This was on Costa Rica, latin america.
>>
>>17837257
wtf, story behind this?
>>
>>17829224
It's Moloch Dagon Chemosh and Asteroth still getting their due after all these centuries...
>>
>>17837812
I believe you. I love you.
>>
>>17823424
>Bill Clinton's many flights on the Lolita Express
link?
>>
>>17845584
>He told us a lot of weird stuff
Elaborate, you double nigger.

I LOOKED AT YOUR POST, GODDAMMIT, and that's an old fuckin' filename timestamp too.
>>
File: 1415214927869.jpg (30 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1415214927869.jpg
30 KB, 500x476
>>17845748
Yeah I have been here for a while.
Anyway he told us the following things

>That he worked in DARE as a narcotics agent (slam doors, kill narcos, etc)
>Also worked as one of the Twelve Guardians of the President, but he was off duty atm since only 4 watch him at the same time.
>About how grim the world is and how we should just accept it if we wanted to badass like him

Then the bus thing

>By the end of the week, a black bus was going to come to take us to a secret training camp to show us how to use things like guns, shotguns, rockets
>Survival training and self defense
>We were going to be blinded because the location was top secret
>We couldn't tell our family about ANY if this

Totally not shaddy right? From there he moved to sex related topics

>Rape is not something that only happens to girls, we are the prime targets of sex abussers
>Told us in a very graphic way how the penetration of a grown up penis could destroy a kid anus

Then this is when it gets really fucking donkers

>But sex is a natural thing, even for us teenagers and encouraged us to ask the girls for experimentation (bjs, fingering, anal play)
>Girls should never say no, since no matter the situation sex feels good anyway
>If we were raped the best is to man the fuck up, not tell anyone and go on

Then he kinda returned to the drug things

>Told us in a very explicit way how people put drugs inside their bodies
>How their inserted drugs in their anus or vagina

Then took one of my girl classmates and pretty much started to finger her (over her pants) in front of us, trying to show us how to search for drugs inside cavities. Then he wanted to finger a girl with skirt but all of them refused and he didn't insisted for some reason.

Since the lady teacher of that class was a fucking retarded bitch, she just stood there instead of stopping him, but at least she later talked about it with the school director, which did lead to calling the police and not letting the guy enter again.
>>
File: spurs.gif (1 MB, 402x202) Image search: [Google]
spurs.gif
1 MB, 402x202
>>17845584
>The teachers were horrified and called the police, never let the dude enter again in the school and he was mad, like really mad.

WTF? "Never let the dude enter again?" "He was mad, like really mad"? Oh golly gee wilikers, I sure hate it that he was liek really mad, but at least he wasn't liek really, really mad, or really, really, really, super-mad. There's no telling what might have happened...

Why the fuck wasn't he locked up? You know prison? Wet back prison, and not liberal cake-walk American prison, or it's even more pussified European cousin. It no wonder your country is a third world, AIDS infested shit-hole, since you have such a lax stance on crime. Oh let me guess, prison beds are reserved for gringo tourists who's families can be extorted for all their worth. Not pedophiles, serial killers, drug dealers, guerrillas, and other dangerous scumbags though. Just let them run loose. Fucking spic retards, why can't you all be like Tuco? Tuco was awesome.
>>
>>17845958
Well the dude was going to come to give us more "talks", the teachers told the janitor to not let him in.
Then the director and the teachers told him that he wasn't welcome anymore and go away.
He started to scream insults and make threats, so loud we could hear him inside our classroom.
Then they told him that they called the police and the dude went away, never seen again.

Im pretty sure a bunch of old ladies and a fat old guy couldn't fight him and he carried a gun anyway, which I guess was real, so I suppose they just took the safe route by not letting him enter.

But yeah chances are the guy just went to other schools to do the same and never got caught.

Here in Costa Rica, back in the day and in the present too, we never had war, or narco wars, or any big problem like that, that's why it was so nonsensical everything that guy said about training facilities and shit.
No idea who is Tuco.
>>
yes probably
but a club is too big for that shit
i heard eastern europe are well known for organ trade
>>
>>17818602
I've heard pirate hunting cruises are a thing. Rich people pay to go through pirate infested waters on a robbable looking ship, wait for some to come by and then blast them with military grade weapons.
>>
File: showdown.gif (809 KB, 400x172) Image search: [Google]
showdown.gif
809 KB, 400x172
>>17846004
No idea who Tuco is? Fuck me man...you need to watch The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly, bro. Great movie, and Tuco stole the fucking show. He's a total bad-ass. Eli Wallach deserved a goodamn Oscar or something for that performance: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JrYtD7gSWsI
>>
Last year I was in Guatemala and some dudes tried to lure my dumbass friend into some dirty hotel but the locals warned me and I picked him up.

Locals told me he was gonna get kidnapped and sold there
>>
>>17819804
Herpes everywhere
>>
>>17823424
Trump also flew on that infamous jet, because of course he did.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.