[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck was that sound? Floridafags, you guys heard it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: images (2).jpg (12 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
12 KB, 300x168
What the fuck was that sound? Floridafags, you guys heard it right? Came from Macdill Air Force Base
>>
>>17818234
Fuck off to deviantart with your shitty roleplays.
>>
>>17818238
It's still happening dumbass
>>
>>17818234
I heard it wtf.
>>
>>17818234
Oh shit, I just noticed it.
>>
I live in Dunedin and I ain't heard SHITE
>>
>>17818465
Dunedin is all the way across the bay, if you're not in the tampa area I doubt it was loud enough to travel to where you could hear it
>>
>>17818234
All I know is that it is my fucking day off, its like 90+ degrees Fahrenheit up in this bitch, and im gonna go to the beach and chill. All you fucks on /x/ can have a good time discussing about shit that never happens and doesn't matter
>>
its just a training excercise for F-18 pilots, calm the fuck down
>>
FAGOT
>>
Be specific fucking faggot. Miami reporting and I havent heard shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.