[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Telepathic tentacles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4
File: tentacle_man_by_diablien.jpg (217 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
tentacle_man_by_diablien.jpg
217 KB, 1000x1000
Telepathic tentacles

This is mostly a request on how to deal with telepathic intrusion, How do you stop it when you're doing it, and how do you prevent it when coming from others?

when you latch on to others mentally it seems to manifest itself through tentacle-like "outreachers", stemming from the sender of these manifestations, and vines around the object in focus.

Troubleshooting, awareness and how to deal with them.

I'm having a bit of trouble faring in the telepathic realms of our mental reality.

>also the game

I'm having a hard time to deviate from throwing out these creepers even though I'm trying my best to sympathize with the people around me.

In my experience this occurs when the sender has a power motive behind it. It can be due to stress within the individual, which then seeks to stabilize itself in and through the support of others with absolutely zero regards for, or lack of, their consent.

It can be caused by sense of powerlessness or a feeling of complete loneliness.

I figure it can also be manifested by a desire of power over others.

It can be claustrophobic on either level of the receivers consciousness or subconsciousness.

Once manifested it seems to be almost completely autonomous as it's hard for the manifestator to withdraw these entities.

We're all human on the outside, but it is the inner workings of our psyche which define us as metaphysical entities. The residual self images of our psyches are not visible in this world and lies beyond the sight of man.

It is impossible for us or anyone to perceive visually the true nature of our beings but it is more than reasonable to suggest that it is measurable through the effects afflicted upon the beholders of them.

What are your experiences?

Any pointers, tips or guidelines on what I can bring in to focus through meditation in order to push back this problem?

Also; General discussion on telepathy and your experiences with it.
>>
>>17818157
>Any pointers, tips or guidelines on what I can bring in to focus through meditation in order to push back this problem?

I have never experienced this during telepathy, but as you said

>It can be due to stress within the individual, which then seeks to stabilize itself in and through the support of others with absolutely zero regards for, or lack of, their consent.

it is probably caused by an attitude of disrespect for the other person.

I would recommend meditating on your own feeling and thoughts of the person you are contacting. I'm not talking about some specific sitting meditation, just a calm reflection of your own mind, sit down or lie down or take a walk, whatever works for you.

I can understand the situation theoretically, and may have experienced something similar with people who are trying to emotionally abuse or use another person. This may create something like tentacles attaching to the other person and effecting the actions of the other person. Constantly nagging on someone may do the same, after leaving the physical area of contact, the connection remains and disturbs the other person.

In short, I would say it is a matter of lacking self support and restraint on the side of the person causing this.
>>
ever try drawing a chalk door?
ditch the mattress / stay outside <energy coils>
try going off grid but bring a shotgun <dont get eaten>

humans totally shunned psychic defenses, as far as i can tell: (reflective fish like) scales, snake eyes, growing all your nails, dialated pupils

more defenses and chalk door how to: http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17686032/#q17687044
>>
>>17818157
Fuck arcane runes, if you can't keep your thoughts pure or focused that isn't gonna do much of anything.

Try focusing on your energies and imagining them as 'inherent bodily energies'
>>
I always have had problems with stuff that is very similar to this. In my case if I nervously/accidentally focus on an area I don't want to be focused on (such as my genitals or fingertips by accident) and someone <notices> it's generally hard to detach them from the focused area. Sometimes I have to do the work myself, such as moving the focus area somewhere else (usually extremely fast so they can't latch onto me more), thoughspeaking to then <hey! stop that> which usually results in my cover being blown, or otherwise distracting them or I just <hide> until their focus goes elsewhere. I generally don't have a problem with my own focus going into other people's bodies, I've learned from the beginning of dealing with this sort of stuff that that is VERY frowned upon (which is partially why I deal with the focus being attached on myself). Best advise I can offer to OP is to charge the tips of these tentacles with highly benevolent spells, visualize them as lotus blooms filled with Buddha-nature or Christ Consciousness for example. All of my spells are very animated and visual, and I have to work on them constantly to make sure they do what I want. For example, in regards to not accidentally catching the attention of nearby people when I don't want to be focused on my genitals/fingertips (which usually is synchronized in a millisecond, so I have to have good reaction time), if someone does notice, what I'm doing now is visualizing my root chakra as they notice me/my psychicness/my genitals then directing their attention immediatelly up to my heart chakra. Now that I'm typing this out, I really should be blinking each chakra on in ascending order to sort of tell these passerby's what's really going on.
So yeah, you really have to personalize how your spells work and which ones work best for you. It's your magick.
>>
2 Thus saith the Lord, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.
>>
File: 14-energy-types.jpg (105 KB, 576x450) Image search: [Google]
14-energy-types.jpg
105 KB, 576x450
pic related. it can be visable to a trained eye btw
>>
>>17819370
>oral sucking
>>
>>17819370
I mean, this picture is more filled with guidelines than concrete spells, like I said above you really can do whatever you want with enough will pumped into it (which can be dangerous so remember to balance yourself out often) but like I said before these spells are really personalized to you, and really best fit that way. I mean, spells that are highly successful are often turned into into egregores, especially if the knowledge of successful spells is transferred memetically. These egregore spells, magick and thoughtforms would be widely used by many people, and desu one of the most highly successful spells used nowadays are [written] words. This is highly powerful magick that is used by humans on a very casual, regular basis. Which I honestly don't know whether it is a good or a bad thing. On one hand, such casual use of words that are LOADED with intention (which we largely ignore) that with fling around with much disrespect (I'm looking at you /pol/) can be dangerous methinks. On the other hand, it is probably calming to ourselves (holistically) that we don't have to be so careful with our words and use them magically ALL the time. In short, a faily good amount of reverence is key to magic usage, as with most things.
>>
File: Moire02.gif (773 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Moire02.gif
773 KB, 200x200
Lately I've been grooming my "Pineal Gland" antennas:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AtJU1bxsCk

And putting my hair into a ponytail. My reception's been a lot more controlled, filtered, but my projection is more potent than ever.

I practice controlling my awareness and respecting people's privacy by hanging out with ducks, and the other animals in my local park. I test myself to see how close I can get, without disturbing them to the point that they feel they need to get up and waddle away (or heaven forbid, fly away due to my presence.)

In terms of making yourself invisible to telepathic probes, I guess the key is just camouflaging yourself to be the same vibrational frequency as that what probes ya'. Are you entirely sure you haven't been reflexively matching its counter vibration, thereby making yourself incredibly visible by contrast? From the perspective of each tentacle, it might see your being as the only thing in its existence. Try either matching the vibrational frequency of your surroundings, or the tentacle itself and see how it reacts.

Relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pbs3FDyIlDg
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.