[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Does /x/ Know About The BEK?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 600x336) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 600x336
Hey there, I'm starting a new YouTube channel. I have a good amount of experience with YouTube and I'm good with video editing. My videos will be on the paranormal, which I know a lot about. My channel will go up in the next 7 days. My first video will be on the Black Eyed Kids, and I already have a script written. Anything you want me to include in my video?
>>
Just put that image up for 5 minutes - no intro, outro or annotations, and call it "Black Eyed Kids".

The viewers will get exactly what it says on the title and therefore it will not be clickbait.
>>
>>17818175
I already wrote a three minute script, and I need to add more to it.
>>
link to your channel?

add videos and pictures of black eyed kids while you talk about them if you can
and videos of witnesses who witnessed them
>>
>>17818208
Add 24 minutes of heavy breathing and furious masturbation then call it a day
>>
>>17818241
The channel hasn't been created yet, but will be soon. Look for Detective Grey on YouTube, the channel will be up in the next 7 days. It will have one video up on the Black Eyed Kids.
>>
>>17818110
I have a really hard time swallowing the stories about the BEK. I remember a guest on Coast to Coast AM talking about the whole thing and... enh. Seemed sketchy.
>>
>not knowing bek was creepypasta created on /x/ years ago
>>
>>17818484
The first reported sighting of the BEK was in 1998.
>>
>>17818208
Well, what do you have so far so we can know what to improve on or add?
>>
>>17818509
I was close.
http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/black-eyed-children?full=1
>>
>>17818484
>>17818509
I can confirm that this isn't a meme as I've had an encounter with one of these things. And it wasn't until many years later that I bothered to look it up on the Internet and read about the 98 story and other encounters. I had no prior knowledge of these things.

I'm not going to bother recounting the event as this is a 4chan and all I'll get is "huur RP faggot!" Or "derp take yer meds figet." So don't bother asking.
>>
File: 1465787311707.jpg (52 KB, 500x324) Image search: [Google]
1465787311707.jpg
52 KB, 500x324
>>17820151
>I'm not going to bother recounting the event as this is a 4chan and all I'll get is "huur RP faggot!" Or "derp take yer meds figet." So don't bother asking.
>H
>File: dathing.jpg (634 KB,
then y bring it up faggot?
>>
>>17820323 Because it annoys the fuck out of me that shits like >>17818484 think everything originates from 4chan. Even if it was just a meme, go outside of one fucking culture for once in your life.Your post was the exact response I expected however,but it did make me laugh. So thanks for that. I really really liked the picture, can I save it?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.