[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got done playing it, what do you guys think of it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: resident-evil-7-biohazard.jpg (203 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
resident-evil-7-biohazard.jpg
203 KB, 1000x562
Just got done playing it, what do you guys think of it?
>>
How was it?
>>
Do you think it will do for RE in 2016 what RE4 did for it in 2005?
>>
>>17817168
Discuss in the game thread.
>>
>>17817196
I thought it was pretty good, had the silent Hill P.T. vibe to it
>>
>>17817219
Honestly I don't know, they're definitely going with a completely different style though with first person slow horror instead of the regular 3rd person action horror
>>
Is there a PC demo? I don't really feel like hooking up my PS4.
>>
>>17817168
>>
I've loved the RE series, with 4 being my favourite. 5 was pretty bad IMO and I didn't bother to try the ones released after 5 (don't play games much these days anyway). Are there any that are worth playing after RE4?
>>
I just played it and its pretty good
>>
>>17817759
Rev 2
>>
>>17817168
Silent Evil 7
>>
>>17817759
re 1 2 and 3 are the only good ones sorry

4 is good but its not 2 or 3
>>
>>17817851
wtf u talking about RE 4 was the best
>>
>>17817862
>re4fag
>>
First. it's just a fucking demo. Second, I don't see why it should be panned.
>>
>>17817168
I like it
people will say it doesnt have the classic resident evil vibe to it but look at the cluster fucks that were 5 and especially 6. The "classic" resident evils are no more and ill take this atmospheric horror over michael bay meets tentacle zombies anyday
also, I got a real Condemned criminal orgins feelings from the mannequins
>>
man this looks fugged up to me honestly where's my fugging guns ok, and whys this fugging thing in first person perspective anyway, this abomination is just them trying to rip off that pt, and furthermore where's my guns? oh well who cares it's not like imma play this anyway cause i dont got a ps4 but you know it's a bad sign when re6 starts looking way better than the new re game lmao , them wussys should have just dumped the main series and just made revelations games from now on, re1 and re2 were the bomb yo, and the best re games since re5. so anyway in conclsuion this will be the first re game since 4 that i will not be buying at launch, altho i may buy it like 5 years from now when it costs like a nickel or i may emulate it in the year 2050 when they have ps4 emulators on comps lmao pretty cool huh oh well whatever that's my opiion on this site ok :D
>>
>>17817601

There's plenty of crossover, and this is board has been about as slow as /sci/ recently.
>>
FOLLOW ANDRE
>>
>>17817809
1 was good too. I haven't beaten 2 yet, I'm stuck on the part where you have to follow the footprint path and avoid being shot at.
>>
First playthrough was fantastic.

Axel Rose welcoming me to the jungle got pretty tiresome but it only triggers if you answer the phone or try to leave through the backdoor so there's a bit of exploration.

Gutted that I couldn't get down that hole to where Andre was giving some top notch head. I reckon he was sucking the pipe to the tap and that's why nothing happens.
>>
>>17817851
RE4 was the perfect mix of action and horror.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.