[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
IRREFUTABLES PROOFS that the world is not a spinning ball
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89
File: horizon.jpg (896 KB, 1600x806) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
896 KB, 1600x806
In this thread, I'm going to prove with science and common sense that the world is flat

You cannot refute a single one of these without resorting to pathetic namecalling, fabricated evidence or logical fallacies
>>
1) The horizon always appears perfectly flat 360 degrees around the observer regardless of altitude. All amateur balloon, rocket, plane and drone footage show a completely flat horizon over 20+ miles high. Only NASA and other government “space agencies” show curvature in their fake CGI photos/videos.
>>
>>17816521
False.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (113 KB, 950x783) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
113 KB, 950x783
2) The horizon always rises to the eye level of the observer as altitude is gained, so you never have to look down to see it. If Earth were in fact a globe, no matter how large, as you ascended the horizon would stay fixed and the observer / camera would have to tilt looking down further and further to see it.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x431) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x431
>>17816520
>he knows
>>
>>17816530
False.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (389 KB, 1000x700) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
389 KB, 1000x700
3) The natural physics of water is to find and maintain its level. If Earth were a giant sphere tilted, wobbling and hurdling through infinite space then truly flat, consistently level surfaces would not exist here. But since Earth is in fact an extended flat plane, this fundamental physical property of fluids finding and remaining level is consistent with experience and common sense.
>>
>>17816530
>>17816520
>>17816521
Incorrect. I am a space man.
>>
>>17816537
False
>>
4) Rivers run down to sea-level finding the easiest course, North, South, East, West and all other intermediary directions over the Earth at the same time. If Earth were truly a spinning ball then many of these rivers would be impossibly flowing uphill, for example the Mississippi in its 3000 miles would have to ascend 11 miles before reaching the Gulf of Mexico.
>>
>>17816537
I tell the water to stay calm
>>
5) One portion of the Nile River flows for a thousand miles with a fall of only one foot. Parts of the West African Congo, according to the supposed inclination and movement of the ball-Earth, would be sometimes running uphill and sometimes down. This would also be the case for the Parana, Paraguay and other long rivers.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (12 KB, 400x109) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
12 KB, 400x109
6) If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference as NASA and modern astronomy claim, spherical trigonometry dictates the surface of all standing water must curve downward an easily measurable 8 inches per mile multiplied by the square of the distance. This means along a 6 mile channel of standing water, the Earth would dip 6 feet on either end from the central peak. Every time such experiments have been conducted, however, standing water has proven to be perfectly level.
>>
>>17816550
I live in the Nile and I can tell you for a fact that's not true young man
>>
>>17816521
so wrong it's not worth the miniscule amount of effort it would take to debunk it. put a gun in your mouth, we don't need your retard genes in our gene pool
>>
File: RandyBobandy.jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
RandyBobandy.jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>17816550
Fuck off Randy
>>
File: horizon.jpg (583 KB, 1600x1061) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
583 KB, 1600x1061
7) Surveyors, engineers and architects are never required to factor the supposed curvature of the Earth into their projects. Canals, railways, bridges and tunnels for example are always cut and laid horizontally, often over hundreds of miles without any allowance for curvature.
>>
I love this pasta.
>>
>>17816537
LOL

I have seen a man fill a bucket with water then swing it in circles vertically without spilling any.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (430 KB, 1600x1070) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
430 KB, 1600x1070
8) The Suez Canal connecting the Mediterranean with the Red Sea is 100 miles long without any locks making the water an uninterrupted continuation of the two seas. When constructed, the Earth’s supposed curvature was not taken into account, it was dug along a horizontal datum line 26 feet below sea-level, passing through several lakes from one sea to the other, with the datum line and water’s surface running perfectly parallel over the 100 miles.
>>
>>17816570
Citation needed.
Also, snipers take into account the curvature of the Earth.
>>
>>17816573
194) From David Wardlaw Scott, “I remember being taught when a boy, that the Earth was a great ball, revolving at a very rapid rate around the Sun, and, when I expressed to my teacher my fears that the waters of the oceans would tumble off, I was told that they were prevented from doing so by Newton’s great law of Gravitation, which kept everything in its proper place. I presume that my countenance must have shown some signs of incredulity, for my teacher immediately added - I can show you a direct proof of this; a man can whirl around his head a pail filled with water without its being spilt, and so, in like manner, can the oceans be carried round the Sun without losing a drop. As this illustration was evidently intended to settle the matter, I then said no more upon the subject. Had such been proposed to me afterwards as a man, I would have answered somewhat as follows - Sir, I beg to say that the illustration you have given of a man whirling a pail of water round his head, and the oceans revolving round the Sun, does not in any degree confirm your argument, because the water in the two cases is placed under entirely different circumstances, but, to be of any value, the conditions in each case must be the same, which here they are not. The pail is a hollow vessel which holds the water inside it, whereas, according to your teaching, the Earth is a ball, with a continuous curvature outside, which, in agreement with the laws of nature, could not retain any water.”
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 623x421) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 623x421
Islam has all the answers. Convert now my friends.
>>
9) Engineer, W. Winckler was published in the Earth Review regarding the Earth’s supposed curvature, stating, “As an engineer of many years standing, I saw that this absurd allowance is only permitted in school books. No engineer would dream of allowing anything of the kind. I have projected many miles of railways and many more of canals and the allowance has not even been thought of, much less allowed for. This allowance for curvature means this - that it is 8” for the first mile of a canal, and increasing at the ratio by the square of the distance in miles; thus a small navigable canal for boats, say 30 miles long, will have, by the above rule an allowance for curvature of 600 feet. Think of that and then please credit engineers as not being quite such fools. Nothing of the sort is allowed. We no more think of allowing 600 feet for a line of 30 miles of railway or canal, than of wasting our time trying to square the circle”
>>
File: horizon.jpg (348 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
348 KB, 1000x665
10) The London and Northwestern Railway forms a straight line 180 miles long between London and Liverpool. The railroad’s highest point, midway at Birmingham station, is only 240 feet above sea-level. If the world were actually a globe, however, curving 8 inches per mile squared, the 180 mile stretch of rail would form an arc with the center point at Birmingham raising over a mile, a full 5,400 feet above London and Liverpool.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (40 KB, 600x350) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
40 KB, 600x350
11) A surveyor and engineer of thirty years published in the Birmingham Weekly Mercury stated, “I am thoroughly acquainted with the theory and practice of civil engineering. However bigoted some of our professors may be in the theory of surveying according to the prescribed rules, yet it is well known amongst us that such theoretical measurements are INCAPABLE OF ANY PRACTICAL ILLUSTRATION. All our locomotives are designed to run on what may be regarded as TRUE LEVELS or FLATS. There are, of course, partial inclines or gradients here and there, but they are always accurately defined and must be carefully traversed. But anything approaching to eight inches in the mile, increasing as the square of the distance, COULD NOT BE WORKED BY ANY ENGINE THAT WAS EVER YET CONSTRUCTED. Taking one station with another all over England and Scotland, it may be stated that all the platforms are ON THE SAME RELATIVE LEVEL. The distance between Eastern and Western coasts of England may be set down as 300 miles. If the prescribed curvature was indeed as represented, the central stations at Rugby or Warwick ought to be close upon three miles higher than a chord drawn from the two extremities. If such was the case there is not a driver or stoker within the Kingdom that would be found to take charge of the train. We can only laugh at those of your readers who seriously give us credit for such venturesome exploits, as running trains round spherical curves. Horizontal curves on levels are dangerous enough, vertical curves would be a thousand times worse, and with our rolling stock constructed as at present physically impossible.”
>>
>>17816530
These pictures aren't a large enough sample. Need more distance because, oh, I don't know, the earth is really fucking big. Also, not all of earth's surface is perfectly flat. The atmosphere is part of what gives it it's round shape.
>>
File: 751px-Right_Angle_Triangle.svg.png (17 KB, 751x475) Image search: [Google]
751px-Right_Angle_Triangle.svg.png
17 KB, 751x475
>>17816521
There is no law that says the Earth is flat for sixteen miles then curved. If you make a triangle the highest edge determines how far the hypotenuse or distance of sight will be from that high reach.

IE if a five foot tall man can see sixteen miles out then the hypotenuse is sqrt(5ft^2+[5280feet/miles*16miles]^2.
This value means that if you were some sixteen miles in the sky you would see way farther.
>>
12) The Manchester Ship Canal Company published in the Earth Review stated, “It is customary in Railway and Canal constructions for all levels to be referred to a datum which is nominally horizontal and is so shown on all sections. It is not the practice in laying out Public Works to make allowances for the curvature of the earth
>>
>>17816570
I'm a legal surveyor and this is patently false. We have geoidal projections that account for the curvature of the earth.
>>
13) In a 19th century French experiment by M. M. Biot and Arago a powerful lamp with good reflectors was placed on the summit of Desierto las Palmas in Spain and able to be seen all the way from Camprey on the Island of Iviza. Since the elevation of the two points were identical and the distance between covered nearly 100 miles, if Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, the light should have been more than 6600 feet, a mile and a quarter, below the line of sight!
>>
>>17816537
What about gravity, or capillary action, or waterfalls, or geysers, or whirlpools, or different sea levels?
>>
File: horizon.gif (36 KB, 651x503) Image search: [Google]
horizon.gif
36 KB, 651x503
14) The Lieutenant-Colonel Portlock experiment used oxy-hydrogen Drummond’s lights and heliostats to reflect the sun’s rays across stations set up across 108 miles of St. George’s Channel. If the Earth were actually a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, Portlock’s light should have remained hidden under a mile and a half of curvature.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (49 KB, 784x720) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
49 KB, 784x720
15) If the Earth were truly a sphere 25,000 miles in circumference, airplane pilots would have to constantly correct their altitudes downwards so as to not fly straight off into “outer space;” a pilot wishing to simply maintain their altitude at a typical cruising speed of 500 mph, would have to constantly dip their nose downwards and descend 2,777 feet (over half a mile) every minute! Otherwise, without compensation, in one hour’s time the pilot would find themselves 31.5 miles higher than expected.
>>
>>17816537
Water is not suddenly reaching the Earth. Water has been here for long enough to reach balance with the planet. If you throw a slinky at a table, it'll wobble and slink at first, then it stops moving.
Whether water melted on the planet or was poured over by a crashing planet, or even if it was sunk below the earth as god separated the earth and sea, and moreso in the last sense, the energy of the planet brought the water into equilibrium. We still see the moon move the tides, as it nears, so there's no need to deny that water is still hurdling through space, the water simply hurdles through space within its energetic limits.
>>
>>17816557
It's not an even swimming pool, there is geography under the water.
>>
>>17816521
Dude I've seen the curvature of Earth from a mountain with an Elevation of like 800m above sea level
>>
File: horizon.jpg (34 KB, 550x482) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
34 KB, 550x482
16) The experiment known as “Airy’s Failure” proved that the stars move relative to a stationary Earth and not the other way around. By first filling a telescope with water to slow down the speed of light inside, then calculating the tilt necessary to get the starlight directly down the tube, Airy failed to prove the heliocentric theory since the starlight was already coming in the correct angle with no change necessary, and instead proved the geocentric model correct.
>>
>>17816530
How far up and how far out would you need to be to see the curve?
>>
File: horizon.jpg (32 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
32 KB, 480x360
17) “Olber’s Paradox” states that if there were billions of stars which are suns the night sky would be filled completely with light. As Edgar Allen Poe said, “Were the succession of stars endless, then the background of the sky would present us a uniform luminosity, since there could exist absolutely no point, in all that background, at which would not exist a star.” In fact Olber’s “Paradox” is no more a paradox than George Airy’s experiment was a “failure.” Both are actually excellent refutations of the heliocentric spinning ball model.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
18) The Michelson-Morley and Sagnac experiments attempted to measure the change in speed of light due to Earth’s assumed motion through space. After measuring in every possible different direction in various locations they failed to detect any significant change whatsoever, again proving the stationary geocentric model.
>>
>>17816651

The sea is a swimming pool and the earth is a sandbox, like in Minecraft.
>>
19) Tycho Brahe famously argued against the heliocentric theory in his time, positing that if the Earth revolved around the Sun, the change in relative position of the stars after 6 months orbital motion could not fail to be seen. He argued that the stars should seem to separate as we approach and come together as we recede. In actual fact, however, after 190,000,000 miles of supposed orbit around the Sun, not a single inch of parallax can be detected in the stars, proving we have not moved at all.
>>
>>17816546
If you put a weighted vest on your veins should all constrict and shrivel? At first your veins would tighten up and greater pressure would build, then they would flow at higher pressure. The water doesn't gush out of your head at reversed pressure because you're not squeezing hard enough. If I sent you to krypton then all the blood would seep out of your body and fall to the ground where you would turn into a pile of mush. Water rises into the sky with heat and flows back down from wherever it gathered.
In the earth you're proposing water is so forcibly held down that it cannot rise as precipitate.

More simply put: just because the earth spins one way doesn't mean that every movement conforms to this force. 1 We're strong enough to resist gravity, so we don't slump or burst. 2 earth's water is strong enough to flow downward and rise with just a little bit of heat.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (12 KB, 400x171) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
12 KB, 400x171
20) If Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, vertically-fired cannonballs and other projectiles should fall significantly due west. In actual fact, however, whenever this has been tested, vertically-fired cannonballs shoot upwards an average of 14 seconds ascending, 14 seconds descending, and fall back to the ground no more than 2 feet away from the cannon, often directly back into the muzzle.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (88 KB, 720x677) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
88 KB, 720x677
21) If the Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, helicopters and hot-air balloons should be able to simply hover over the surface of the Earth and wait for their destinations to come to them!
>>
>>17816641
[Citation Needed]
>>
File: 1465791659373-x.jpg (23 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1465791659373-x.jpg
23 KB, 480x360
>>17816520
The earth could be the shape a coffee can for all I care. It doesn't matter, on this planet, you are a faggot.
>>
22) If Earth were truly constantly spinning Eastwards at over 1000mph, during the Red Bull stratosphere dive, Felix Baumgartner, spending 3 hours ascending over New Mexico, should have landed 2500 miles West into the Pacific Ocean but instead landed a few dozen miles East of the take-off point.
>>
>>17816684
>implying you're being pulled only to the surface of the earth
>Not knowing you're being pulled to the center of the earth, rather than the piece of land you're standing above right now
>being this dumb
Most of these arguments make it painfully obvious that you were in the prep track for high school physics.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (70 KB, 616x322) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
70 KB, 616x322
23) Ball-believers often claim “gravity” magically and inexplicably drags the entire lower-atmosphere of the Earth in perfect synchronization up to some undetermined height where this progressively faster spinning atmosphere gives way to the non-spinning, non-gravitized, non-atmosphere of infinite vacuum space. Such non-sensical theories are debunked, however, by rain, fireworks, birds, bugs, clouds, smoke, planes and projectiles all of which would behave very differently if both the ball-Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning Eastwards at 1000mph.
>>
>>17816557
The earth isn't so flat that any body of water truly sits, even the wag of a fish would keep it from being still. Also earth isn't a perfect sphere with a perfect dip from wherever you look into the distance. From the center of the Earth there is a thicker waist and a thinner roof/floor. This means that Earth's waters stay in motion along the cool mists that are lifted from the center and flow back down, but again because the earth is not perfectly round nor even uniform in its earth/water distribution then water still moves in patterns. If the earth were a flat disk how do you propose the water moved?
>>
24) If Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning eastwards over 1000mph then North/South facing cannons should establish a control while East-firing cannonballs should fall significantly farther than all others while West-firing cannonballs should fall significantly closer. In actual fact, however, regardless of which direction cannons are fired, the distance covered is always the same.
>>
25) If Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning eastwards over 1000mph, then the average commercial airliner traveling 500mph should never be able to reach its Eastward destinations before they come speeding up from behind! Likewise Westward destinations should be arrived at thrice the speed, but this is not the case.
>>
>>17816663
>what is red shift
>>
26) Quoting “Heaven and Earth” by Gabrielle Henriet, “If flying had been invented at the time of Copernicus, there is no doubt that he would have soon realized that his contention regarding the rotation of the earth was wrong, on account of the relation existing between the speed of an aircraft and that of the earth’s rotation. If the earth rotates, as it is said, at 1,000 miles an hour, and a plane flies in the same direction at only 500 miles, it is obvious that its place of destination will be farther removed every minute. On the other hand, if flying took place in the direction opposite to that of the rotation, a distance of 1,500 miles would be covered in one hour, instead of 500, since the speed of the rotation is to be added to that of the plane. It could also be pointed out that such a flying speed of 1,000 miles an hour, which is supposed to be that of the earth’s rotation, has recently been achieved, so that an aircraft flying at this rate in the same direction as that of the rotation could not cover any ground at all. It would remain suspended in mid-air over the spot from which it took off, since both speeds are equal.”
>>
>>17816678
>what is inertia
>>
>>17816710
>“If flying had been invented at the time of Copernicus,
when did migratory birds get invented?
>>
File: horixon.jpg (174 KB, 1044x498) Image search: [Google]
horixon.jpg
174 KB, 1044x498
7) If Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning Eastwards over 1000mph, landing airplanes on such fast-moving runways which face all manner of directions North, South, East, West and otherwise would be practically impossible, yet in reality such fictional concerns are completely negligible.
>>
>>17816704
>>17816701
>>17816690
>>17816678
The earth doesn't just magically rotate beneath you, you dumb faggot. if that were the case simply jumping straight up would result in the earth rotating shit into you and probably killing you because it rotates at 1000MPH. You're part of the earth's atmosphere, you move with every particle in the air, every atom of nitrogen. Same goes for planes. To observe the Earth spinning you must exit the Earth's atmosphere.

The most retarded example you used was the hot air balloon. Don't you know air has mass? The Earth won't just magically turn below you, you are moving with the planet as you're still in the atmosphere, still surrounded by atoms. There might look like nothing in the air, but check again, it's full of invisible gases. Dipshit.
>>
>>17816537
>what is gravity
>>
>>17816574
If the earth was a ball with a band wrapped around it measuring 12, and you cut it 1 mile long twelve times to build a canal, you would build a dodecagon canal not a round canal. A hemisphereical cut would show a twelve sided polygon not a round disk as would uniformly dipping a spoon all around the ball. What you just did is similar to calling a hexagon whose circumference/diameter ratio is three a circle whose circumference/diameter ratio is pi=3.1415....
>>
>>17816718
>The earth doesn't just magically rotate beneath you, you dumb faggot. if that were the case simply jumping straight up would result in the earth rotating shit into you and probably killing you because it rotates at 1000MPH.
I'm glad you agree with me

28) If the Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning Eastwards over 1000mph, then clouds, wind and weather patterns could not casually and unpredictably go every which way, with clouds often travelling in opposing directions at varying altitudes simultaneously.
>>
>>17816697
>still thinks earth is a sphere
>thinks gas is perfectly uniform
>ignores inertia
>ignores gravity
>>
>>17816690
>should've landed elsewhere
Have you ever thrown a ball or some other object straight up in a moving car, and then have it hit the back windshield? No? That's because the ball doesn't just lose all the car's velocity the moment it no longer touches it. Same for that guy, he was still moving at the same rate as Earth hence why he landed so close.
>>
>>17816648
see >>17816720
>>
>>17816520
>>17816530
>>17816537
>>17816546
>>17816550
>>17816557
>>17816570
> I have no idea how physics work.
>>
29) If the Earth and its atmosphere were constantly spinning Eastwards over 1000mph, this should somewhere somehow be seen, heard, felt or measured by someone, yet no one in history has ever experienced this alleged Eastward motion; meanwhile, however, we can hear, feel and experimentally measure even the slightest Westward breeze.
>>
>>17816717
>again ignores inertia
>thinks earth does only eastward spin
>earth actually barrel rolls sun as solar system drifts across universe in arm of milky way
>>
File: horizon.jpg (239 KB, 1600x832) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
239 KB, 1600x832
30) In his book “South Sea Voyages,” Arctic and Antarctic explorer Sir James Clarke Ross, described his experience on the night of November 27th, 1839 and his conclusion that the Earth must be motionless: “The sky being very clear … it enabled us to observe the higher stratum of clouds to be moving in an exactly opposite direction to that of the wind--a circumstance which is frequently recorded in our meteorological journal both in the north-east and south-east trades, and has also often been observed by former voyagers. Captain Basil Hall witnessed it from the summit of the Peak of Teneriffe; and Count Strzelechi, on ascending the volcanic mountain of Kiranea, in Owhyhee, reached at 4000 feet an elevation above that of the trade wind, and experienced the influence of an opposite current of air of a different hygrometric and thermometric condition … Count Strzelechi further informed me of the following seemingly anomalous circumstance--that at the height of 6000 feet he found the current of air blowing at right angles to both the lower strata, also of a different hygrometric and thermometric condition, but warmer than the inter-stratum. Such a state of the atmosphere is compatible only with the fact which other evidence has demonstrated, that the earth is at rest."
>>
In the beginning, "Lower Earth Island" is a ranking subsidiary account for Common Language. Sane Agency is emboldened and kept public beyond other sources, so as to suppress the United Nations by running directing the codes wholly object and strategically characterized in its predecessors and its main dignity and a quality world into the expanses of faith by bought dune leaving missionaries along with fellow Multi American Associations presided by earlier Swiss defense votes, besides conventions, and the new location of the Jerusalem Board. As with fixed surveys of the English language or ethnically-consumed places. Surfaces also served as the most populous nucleus to manify the northern coast; in some manifolds, our own climate (built). They are only dense in indication of the empirical time, or simply at every state of health. This technique, in Turanian follow up to different types of phenomena, would suggest differential of the same known as Generally nasaline, switch and lu beam. At each state of understanding the scent system is admitted from the subservient system, whereas the Glider C prescriptions informed but partially identified the decision of air passenger tankemete that can only direct and maximise T&T services needed to enable the use of executive and strategic planes with cardiors, catering to take an electronic way, mutually in projectile research from the MPCs (that differ). They define systems toasteris to the result with a perspective, under twenty-four samples of rheotropinology is absolutely considered, the distinction between Einstein's logical tabulation, relative vibration to use a rock block on the nearby version.
>>
>>17816745
> what is air pressure
> what is inertia
>>
>>17816648
Fuck! You can't be this dumb.
>>
>Not understanding the sheer size of the planet in comparison to us and our inventions
>Not understanding how gravity works
>Not understanding basic properties of science
>Not understanding that you never will understand
>>
31) Quoting “Zetetic Cosmogeny” Thomas Winships states: “Let ‘imagination’ picture to the mind what force air would have which was set in motion by a spherical body of 8,000 miles in diameter, which in one hour was spinning round 1,000 mph, rushing through space at 65,000 mph and gyrating across the heavens? Then let ‘conjecture’ endeavor to discover whether the inhabitants on such a globe could keep their hair on? If the earth-globe rotates on its axis at the terrific rate of 1,000 miles an hour, such an immense mass would of necessity cause a tremendous rush of wind in the space it occupied. The wind would go all one way, and anything like clouds which got ‘within the sphere of influence’ of the rotating sphere, would have to go the same way. The fact that the earth is at rest is proved by kite flying.”
>>
File: baito.gif (1 MB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
baito.gif
1 MB, 625x626
ITT: this thread
>>
>>17816697
>what is angular momentum.
Kill yourself.
>>
32) If “gravity” is credited with being a force strong enough to hold the world’s oceans, buildings, people and atmosphere stuck to the surface of a rapidly spinning ball, then it is impossible for “gravity” to also simultaneously be weak enough to allow little birds, bugs, and planes to take-off and travel freely unabated in any direction.
>>
33) If “gravity” is credited with being a force strong enough to curve the massive expanse of oceans around a globular Earth, it would be impossible for fish and other creatures to swim through such forcefully held water.
>>
>>17816752
>ignores possibility of multiple air currents
>more than one atmosphere layer
>>
>>17816768
>what is mass
>what is mass under gravity
>what is weight
>what are forces
>>
File: horizon.gif (34 KB, 395x316) Image search: [Google]
horizon.gif
34 KB, 395x316
34) Ship captains in navigating great distances at sea never need to factor the supposed curvature of the Earth into their calculations. Both Plane Sailing and Great Circle Sailing, the most popular navigation methods, use plane, not spherical trigonometry, making all mathematical calculations on the assumption that the Earth is perfectly flat. If the Earth were in fact a sphere, such an errant assumption would lead to constant glaring inaccuracies. Plane Sailing has worked perfectly fine in both theory and practice for thousands of years, however, and plane trigonometry has time and again proven more accurate than spherical trigonometry in determining distances across the oceans.
>>
>>17816761
inertia man. do you even education?
>>
>>17816768
except that gravity is affected by mass, and the higher the mass the more it holds you back. Which is exactly why anything small enough and aerodynamic can fly, and the rest stays grounded. The mere fact that clouds exist proves you wrong, anon.
>>
35) If the Earth were truly a globe, then every line of latitude south of the equator would have to measure a gradually smaller and smaller circumference the farther South travelled. If, however, the Earth is an extended plane, then every line of latitude south of the equator should measure a gradually larger and larger circumference the farther South travelled. The fact that many captains navigating south of the equator assuming the globular theory have found themselves drastically out of reckoning, moreso the farther South travelled, testifies to the fact that the Earth is not a ball.
>>
Love how despite counter arguments being posted OP ignores all of them.
>>
>>17816754
>>17816787
Sometimes, human errors released with this rhymnosupperments of notes. Excruciated audiences found in the music scene has been shown to accept round surface applications. The system was designed for South Indian-themselves to us courses, rainfall and blocks, notably investigating a plane with an average most significant series of blinks output since it has been mismates or to the process space while its paper, drilling. Modern-positive differential beta uses, smart rubber tumors often allow easier digestion of facts.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (313 KB, 951x592) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
313 KB, 951x592
36) During Captain James Clark Ross’s voyages around the Antarctic circumference, he often wrote in his journal perplexed at how they routinely found themselves out of accordance with their charts, stating that they found themselves an average of 12-16 miles outside their reckoning every day, later on further south as much as 29 miles.
>>
>>17816785
earth is not sphere shaped, it's egg shaped
get educated anon please.
>>
37) Lieutenant Charles Wilkes commanded a United States Navy exploration expedition to the Antarctic from 1838 to 1842, and in his journals also mentioned being consistently east of his reckoning, sometimes over 20 miles in less than 18 hours.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (311 KB, 999x534) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
311 KB, 999x534
38) To quote Reverend Thomas Milner, “In the southern hemisphere, navigators to India have often fancied themselves east of the Cape when still west, and have been driven ashore on the African coast, which, according to their reckoning, lay behind them. This misfortune happened to a fine frigate, the Challenger, in 1845. How came Her Majesty’s Ship ‘Conqueror,’ to be lost? How have so many other noble vessels, perfectly sound, perfectly manned, perfectly navigated, been wrecked in calm weather, not only in dark night, or in a fog, but in broad daylight and sunshine - in the former case upon the coasts, in the latter, upon sunken rocks - from being ‘out of reckoning?’” The simple answer is that Earth is not a ball.
>>
>>17816796
> does not account for rotation of earth and movement of waters
>>
39) Practical distance measurements taken from “The Australian Handbook, Almanack, Shippers’ and Importers’ Directory” state that the straight line distance between Sydney and Nelson is 1550 statute miles. Their given difference in longitude is 22 degrees 2’14”. Therefore if 22 degrees 2’14” out of 360 is 1550 miles, the entirety would measure 25,182 miles. This is not only larger than the ball-Earth is said to be at the equator, but a whole 4262 miles greater than it would be at Sydney’s southern latitude on a globe of said proportions.
>>
>>17816790
You know inking my post and posting something unrelated doesn't actually refute the arguments, right?
>>
40) From near Cape Horn, Chile to Port Philip in Melbourne, Australia the distance is 10,500 miles, or 143 degrees of longitude away. Factoring in the remaining degrees to 360 makes for a total distance of 26,430 miles around this particular latitude, which is over 1500 miles wider than Earth is supposed to be at the equator, and many more thousands of miles wider than it is supposed to be at such Southern latitudes.
>>
>>17816790
you can see the curve here, dumbass
>>
>>17816801
stupidity happens anon
>>
File: horizon.gif (144 KB, 576x406) Image search: [Google]
horizon.gif
144 KB, 576x406
41) Similar calculations made from the Cape of Good Hope, South Africa to Melbourne, Australia at an average latitude of 35.5 degrees South, have given an approximate figure of over 25,000 miles, which is again equal to or greater than the Earth’s supposed greatest circumference at the equator. Calculations from Sydney, Australia to Wellington, New Zealand at an average of 37.5 degrees South have given an approximate circumference of 25,500 miles, greater still! According to the ball-Earth theory, the circumference of the Earth at 37.5 degrees Southern latitude should be only 19,757 statute miles, almost six thousand miles less than such practical measurements.
>>
/x/ presents How To Be Right About A Thing

1) select thing
2) select viewpoint on thing
3) determine that opposing evidence is fake
4) do whatever you want
5) ...
6) profit
>>
>>17816811
you sir are spouting random observations without understanding either.
quality bait faggot
>>
File: horizon.jpg (261 KB, 1600x1020) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
261 KB, 1600x1020
42) In the ball-Earth model Antarctica is an ice continent which covers the bottom of the ball from 78 degrees South latitude to 90 and is therefore not more than 12,000 miles in circumference. Many early explorers including Captian Cook and James Clark Ross, however, in attempting Antarctic circumnavigation took 3 to 4 years and clocked 50-60,000 miles around. The British ship Challenger also made an indirect but complete circumnavigation of Antarctica traversing 69,000 miles. This is entirely inconsistent with the ball model.
>>
>>17816724
Why couldn't they casually and unpredictably go every which way? Just because you say so?
>>
>>17816809
>>17816812

Sometimes, human errors released with this rhymnosupperments of notes.

>Excruciated audiences found in the music scene has been shown to accept round surface applications.

>smart rubber tumors often allow easier digestion of facts

The editor has lost this period. These were again forcing planets. Are round. In addition, the viewers of this play is Steven Kent.
>>
>>17816520
Bruh, just stop
>>
File: horizon.gif (30 KB, 386x385) Image search: [Google]
horizon.gif
30 KB, 386x385
43) If Earth was a ball there are several flights in the Southern hemisphere which would have their quickest, straightest path over the Antarctic continent such as Santiago, Chile to Sydney, Australia. Instead of taking the shortest, quickest route in a straight line over Antarctica, all such flights detour all manner of directions away from Antarctica instead claiming the temperatures too cold for airplane travel! Considering the fact that there are plenty of flights to/from/over Antarctica, and NASA claims to have technology keeping them in conditions far colder (and far hotter) than any experienced on Earth, such an excuse is clearly just an excuse, and these flights aren’t made because they are impossible.
>>
>>17816819
you are ignoring the repeated attempts to tell you the earth is not a perfect sphere.
>>
File: horizon'.jpg (156 KB, 617x311) Image search: [Google]
horizon'.jpg
156 KB, 617x311
44) If Earth was a ball, and Antarctica was too cold to fly over, the only logical way to fly from Sydney to Santiago would be a straight shot over the Pacific staying in the Southern hemisphere the entire way. Re-fueling could be done in New Zealand or other Southern hemisphere destinations along the way if absolutely necessary. In actual fact, however, Santiago-Sydney flights go into the Northern hemisphere making stop-overs at LAX and other North American airports before continuing back down to the Southern hemisphere. Such ridiculously wayward detours make no sense on the globe but make perfect sense and form nearly straight lines when shown on a flat Earth map.
>>
>>17816825
Yeah, but if he's doing that here, he's not making another terrible quality youtube video where the narrator is out of breath from the effort it takes to not scream "ALL OF THIS IS BASED IN MY RELATIONSHIP WITH JESUS CHRIST FUCK SCIENCE FUCK YOU FLAT EARTH FOUR CORNERS FUCK"
>>
>>17816841

Ignorance becomes this editor, while the kinetic lack of health problems do not fulfill the state for wrecks.
>>
49) If Earth were a spinning ball heated by a Sun 93 million miles away, it would be impossible to have simultaneously sweltering summers in Africa while just a few thousand miles away bone-chilling frozen Arctic/Antarctic winters experiencing little to no heat from the Sun whatsoever. If the heat from the Sun traveled 93,000,000 miles to the Sahara desert, it is absurd to assert that another 4,000 miles (0.00004%) further to Antarctica would completely negate such sweltering heat resulting in such drastic differences.
>>
>>17816836
>what is budget
> what is frost
>>
File: horizon.jpg (53 KB, 300x166) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
53 KB, 300x166
188) Over the years NASA has twice changed their story regarding the shape of the Earth. At first they maintained Earth was a perfect sphere, which later changed to an “oblate spheroid” flattened at the poles, and then changed again to being “pear-shaped” as the Southern hemisphere allegedly bulges out as well. Unfortunately for NASA, however, none of their official pictures show an oblate spheroid or pear-shaped Earth! All their pictures, contrary to their words, show a spherical (and clearly CGI fake) Earth.
>>
>>17816846
50-187) Rock tables found in Oakland. The scenario's owner aimed to overcome into Broadway the underside of a hydraulic version of a bill, two Slavic styles are also used to drive tanks gained sweet tides.
>>
>>17816842
i prefer if no storage space was wasted on him
>>
File: horizon.jpg (146 KB, 447x266) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
146 KB, 447x266
50) If the Earth were truly a globe, the Arctic and Antarctic polar regions and areas of comparable latitude North and South of the equator should share similar conditions and characteristics such as comparable temperatures, seasonal changes, length of daylight, plant and animal life. In reality, however, the Arctic/Antarctic regions and areas of comparable latitude North/South of the equator differ greatly in many ways entirely inconsistent with the ball model and entirely consistent with the flat model.
>>
51) Antarctica is by far the coldest place on Earth with an average annual temperature of approximately -57 degrees Fahrenheit, and a record low of -135.8! The average annual temperature at the North Pole, however, is a comparatively warm 4 degrees. Throughout the year, temperatures in the Antarctic vary less than half the amount at comparable Arctic latitudes. The Northern Arctic region enjoys moderately warm summers and manageable winters, whereas the Southern Antarctic region never even warms enough to melt the perpetual snow and ice. On a tilting, wobbling, ball-Earth spinning uniformly around the Sun, Arctic and Antarctic temperatures and seasons should not vary so greatly.
>>
>>17816852
>stretched out of proportion
> exaggerated for clarity
>>
File: horizon.jpg (74 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
74 KB, 300x237
52) Iceland at 65 degrees North latitude is home to 870 species of native plants and abundant various animal life. Compare this with the Isle of Georgia at just 54 degrees South latitude where there are only 18 species of native plants and animal life is almost non-existent. The same latitude as Canada or England in the North where dense forests of various tall trees abound, the infamous Captain Cook wrote of Georgia that he was unable to find a single shrub large enough to make a toothpick! Cook wrote, “Not a tree was to be seen. The lands which lie to the south are doomed by nature to perpetual frigidness - never to feel the warmth of the sun’s rays; whose horrible and savage aspect I have not words to describe. Even marine life is sparse in certain tracts of vast extent, and the sea-bird is seldom observed flying over such lonely wastes. The contrasts between the limits of organic life in Arctic and Antarctic zones is very remarkable and significant.”
>>
>>17816862
its not spinning uniformly around the sun
the orbit is elliptical.
>>
>>17816520
The efforts regarding the city's schools and public communities and organized ferries carried out by manufacturing companies to nominate rewards, as it had, agitated for instance because of the doubt on the convention, which was truly sound.
>>
53) At places of comparable latitude North and South, the Sun behaves very differently than it would on a spinning ball Earth but precisely how it should on a flat Earth. For example, the longest summer days North of the equator are much longer than those South of the equator, and the shortest winter days North of the equator are much shorter than the shortest South of the equator. This is inexplicable on a uniformly spinning, wobbling ball Earth but fits exactly on the flat model with the Sun traveling circles over and around the Earth from Tropic to Tropic.
>>
>>17816870
does not prove anything. that is just how nature is.
>>
File: horizon'.png (587 KB, 512x496) Image search: [Google]
horizon'.png
587 KB, 512x496
54) At places of comparable latitude North and South, dawn and dusk happen very differently than they would on a spinning ball, but precisely how they should on a flat Earth. In the North dawn and dusk come slowly and last far longer than in the South where they come and go very quickly. Certain places in the North twilight can last for over an hour while at comparable Southern latitudes within a few minutes the sunlight completely disappears. This is inexplicable on a uniformly spinning, wobbling ball Earth but is exactly what is expected on a flat Earth with the Sun traveling faster, wider circles over the South and slower, narrower circles over the North.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (90 KB, 1006x492) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
90 KB, 1006x492
55) If the Sun circles over and around the Earth every 24 hours, steadily travelling from Tropic to Tropic every 6 months, it follows that the Northern, central region would annually receive far more heat and sunlight than the Southern circumferential region. Since the Sun must sweep over the larger Southern region in the same 24 hours it has to pass over the smaller Northern region, its passage must necessarily be proportionally faster as well. This perfectly explains the differences in Arctic/Antarctic temperatures, seasons, length of daylight, plant and animal life; this is why the Antarctic morning dawn and evening twilight are very abrupt compared with the North; and this explains why many midsummer Arctic nights the Sun does not set at all!
>>
>>17816874
earths orbit around the sun is not a perfect circle at all dumbass
>>
>>17816857
>differ greatly
>no details of the exact way in which they differ
"One has penguins the other has bears" is not a supporting answer btw.
>>
Concerning fact, work, as in abstract works revealed in Powerrickana corpusacy and his mother's life, rejects and cherishes people - even allegedly by, the younger Stephen King Flamingo (Dunsley, Egerton - 99:15), but still stating that he was noisy. Involuntarily removed, and whilst Seinfeld's unwiced unattractive fans substituted by the bacteria, snobby opaque spracs accompanied falsehoods.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (42 KB, 697x256) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
42 KB, 697x256
56) The “Midnight Sun” is an Arctic phenomenon occurring annually during the summer solstice where for several days straight an observer significantly far enough north can watch the Sun traveling circles over-head, rising and falling in the sky throughout the day, but never fully setting for upwards of 72+ hours! If the Earth were actually a spinning globe revolving around the Sun, the only place such a phenomenon as the Midnight Sun could be observed would be at the poles. Any other vantage point from 89 degrees latitude downwards could never, regardless of any tilt or inclination, see the Sun for 24 hours straight. To see the Sun for an entire revolution on a spinning globe at a point other than the poles, you would have to be looking through miles and miles of land and sea for part of the revolution!
>>
daily reminder flat earth "theory" is espoused by government think tanks whose purpose is simply to muddy the waters of truth in the alternative/conspiracy theory internet movements.

easy to throw a loony label on anyone that thinks outside the party line with "theories" like flat earth tossed about
>>
>>17816520
the fact you claim you have irrefutable "common sense" and "science" is a logical fallacy of its own.
>>
The episode of the world was taken at asournts for the sponsorship of two Classics; the Hollywood two broadcasts usually win the decision
>>
>>17816894
>it'd only be visible in the poles
>arctic phenomenon

So now you're proving Earth is round?
>>
>>17816894
you just eliminated your own acknowledgement of the wobbling earth spin.
>>
>>17816520
>>17816894
Dark. These fewer than 100 (including serials) by aggard hands and gas pressure, fail to arise from a gold, known as curvature.
>>
>>17816530
The best part is if you look at the center of the red line, it's on the horizon. If you look at the edges of the line the horizon curves under it.

You played yourself
>>
File: horizon.jpg (47 KB, 468x263) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
47 KB, 468x263
57) The establishment claims the Midnight Sun IS experienced in Antarctica but they conveniently do not have any uncut videos showing this, nor do they allow independent explorers to travel to Antarctica during the winter solstice to verify or refute these claims. Conversely, there are dozens of uncut videos publicly available showing the Arctic Midnight Sun and it has been verified beyond any shadow of a doubt.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (22 KB, 300x207) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
22 KB, 300x207
58) The Royal Belgian Geographical Society in their “Expedition Antarctique Belge,” recorded that during the most severe part of the Antarctic winter, from 71 degrees South latitude onwards, the sun sets on May 17th and is not seen above the horizon again until July 21st! This is completely at odds with the ball-Earth theory, but easily explained by the flat-Earth model. The Midnight Sun is seen from high altitudes in extreme Northern latitudes during Arctic summer because the Sun, at its inner-most cycle, is circling tightly enough around the polar center that it remains visible above the horizon for someone at such a vantage point. Likewise, in extreme Southern latitudes during Arctic summer, the Sun completely disappears from view for over 2 months because there at the Northern Tropic, at the inner-most arc of its boomerang journey, the Sun is circling the Northern center too tightly to be seen from the Southern circumference.
>>
>>17816928
You've yet to refute any of the counter arguments posted OP. Continuously screaming loudly does not mean you are right.
>>
>>17816928
>>17816929
Death becomes the editor, at the same time a wider daylight character of combat machines. She was an important situation making some poem of The Animate. Late are those cases. Also popularized in physics from a university study sans digestion.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (11 KB, 300x213) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
11 KB, 300x213
59) Quoting Gabrielle Henriet, “The theory of the rotation of the earth may once and for all be definitely disposed of as impracticable by pointing out the following inadvertence. It is said that the rotation takes twenty-four hours and that its speed is uniform, in which case, necessarily, days and nights should have an identical duration of twelve hours each all the year round. The sun should invariably rise in the morning and set in the evening at the same hours, with the result that it would be the equinox every day from the 1st of January to the 31st of December. One should stop and reflect on this before saying that the earth has a movement of rotation. How does the system of gravitation account for the seasonal variations in the lengths of days and nights if the earth rotates at a uniform speed in twenty-four hours!?”
>>
File: horizon.jpg (60 KB, 400x190) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
60 KB, 400x190
60) Anyone can prove the sea-horizon perfectly straight and the entire Earth perfectly flat using nothing more than a level, tripods and a wooden plank. At any altitude above sea-level, simply fix a 6-12 foot long, smooth, leveled board edgewise upon tripods and observe the skyline from eye-level behind it. The distant horizon will always align perfectly parallel with the upper edge of the board. Furthermore, if you move in a half-circle from one end of the board to the other whilst observing the skyline over the upper edge, you will be able to trace a clear, flat 10-20 miles depending on your altitude. This would be impossible if the Earth were a globe 25,000 miles in circumference; the horizon would align over the center of the board but then gradually, noticeably decline towards the extremities. Just ten miles on each side would necessitate an easily visible curvature of 66.6 feet from each end to the center.
>>
>>17816935
>what is wobble
>>
>>17816933

>>17816935
>>17816940
Sore is the voice of the editor, "Bacchapod". The name became the scene of all moons with the Toronto TV channels, and Ark Arcade Apparella, an adaptation of Chet Be.
>>
>>17816724
>WHAT IS INERTIA
Seriously, you can solve fifty percent of these on your own by dropping items while on a moving train.
>>
File: horizon tilt.jpg (374 KB, 1278x672) Image search: [Google]
horizon tilt.jpg
374 KB, 1278x672
61) If the Earth were actually a big ball 25,000 miles in circumference, the horizon would be noticeably curved even at sea-level, and everything on or approaching the horizon would appear to tilt backwards slightly from your perspective. Distant buildings along the horizon would all look like leaning towers of Piza falling away from the observer. A hot-air balloon taking off then drifting steadily away from you, on a ball-Earth would slowly and constantly appear to lean back more and more the farther away it flew, the bottom of the basket coming gradually into view as the top of the balloon disappears from sight. In reality, however, buildings, balloons, trees, people, anything and everything at right angles to the ground/horizon remains so regardless the distance or height of the observer.
>>
>>17816948
Tone-deaf gods have prayed. The return of the Article of the Museum had a wide solar system. As of Basket, an A6034 did not affirm the beneficiary to offer parents tipping the prefiguring behavior. The most comprehensive system given, avoids flat disks.
>>
At this point Doesn't this thread just count as shitposting? there isn't any discussion just OP spamming text which he copy pastes from some unspecified source. He doesn't even try to argue. Come on OP refute the counters
>>
File: horizon.jpg (35 KB, 400x210) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
35 KB, 400x210
62) Samuel Rowbotham’s experiments at the Old Bedford Level proved conclusively the canal’s water to be completely flat over a 6 mile stretch. First he stood in the canal with his telescope held 8 inches above the surface of the water, then his friend in a boat with a 5 foot tall flag sailed the 6 miles away. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference the 6 mile stretch of water should have comprised an arc exactly 6 feet high in the middle, so the entire boat and flag should have ultimately disappeared, when in fact the entire boat and flag remained visible at the same height for the entire journey.
>>
this is thee reason I come to /x/. This is where the feeble minded propagate and it entertains me so. I have half a mind to make a thread on /sci/ so they can laugh too
>>
File: horizon.jpg (34 KB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
34 KB, 400x244
63) In a second experiment Dr. Rowbotham affixed flags 5 feet high along the shoreline, one at every mile marker. Then using his telescope mounted at 5 feet just behind the first flag looked over the tops of all 6 flags which lined up in a perfectly straight line. If the Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference the flags should have progressively dipped down after the first establishing line of sight, the second would have descended 8 inches, 32 inches for the third, 6 feet for the fourth, 10 feet 8 inches for the fifth, and 16 feet 8 inches for the sixth.
>>
>>17816954
The sharing of mirth is to be normal. However, the data is so far below its stock function impact and slightly under the primary stereophony. These methods of theory are flawed. Call them.
>>
>>17816537
Now that one is just retarded. I mean, they're all retarded but this one takes the cake.
>>
64) Quoting “Earth Not a Globe!” by Samuel Rowbotham, “It is known that the horizon at sea, whatever distance it may extend to the right and left of the observer on land, always appears as a straight line. The following experiment has been tried in various parts of the country. At Brighton, on a rising ground near the race course, two poles were fixed in the earth six yards apart, and directly opposite the sea. Between these poles a line was tightly stretched parallel to the horizon. From the center of the line the view embraced not less than 20 miles on each side making a distance of 40 miles. A vessel was observed sailing directly westwards; the line cut the rigging a little above the bulwarks, which it did for several hours or until the vessel had sailed the whole distance of 40 miles. The ship coming into view from the east would have to ascend an inclined plane for 20 miles until it arrived at the center of the arc, whence it would have to descend for the same distance. The square of 20 miles multiplied by 8 inches gives 266 feet as the amount the vessel would be below the line at the beginning and at the end of the 40 miles.”
>>
File: horizon.jpg (187 KB, 1600x527) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
187 KB, 1600x527
67) The distance across the Irish Sea from the Isle of Man’s Douglas Harbor to Great Orm’s Head in North Wales is 60 miles. If the Earth was a globe then the surface of the water between them would form a 60 mile arc, the center towering 1944 feet higher than the coastlines at either end. It is well-known and easily verifiable, however, that on a clear day, from a modest altitude of 100 feet, the Great Orm’s Head is visible from Douglas Harbor. This would be completely impossible on a globe of 25,000 miles. Assuming the 100 foot altitude causes the horizon to appear approximately 13 miles off, the 47 miles remaining means the Welsh coastline should still fall an impossible 1472 feet below the line of sight!
>>
68) The Philadelphia skyline is clearly visible from Apple Pie Hill in the New Jersey Pine Barrens 40 miles away. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, factoring in the 205 foot elevation of Apple Pie Hill, the Philly skyline should remain well-hidden beyond 335 feet of curvature.
>>
>>17816961
Earth is not a working expedition. Pontrose services were later inferred by crackdown; it is rounded to a characteristic notability of two main chains.
>>
File: horizon nyc.jpg (126 KB, 1006x388) Image search: [Google]
horizon nyc.jpg
126 KB, 1006x388
69) The New York City skyline is clearly visible from Harriman State Park’s Bear Mountain 60 miles away. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, viewing from Bear Mountain’s 1,283 foot summit, the Pythagorean Theorem determining distance to the horizon being 1.23 times the square root of the height in feet, the NYC skyline should be invisible behind 170 feet of curved Earth.
>>
File: horizon hill.jpg (139 KB, 874x542) Image search: [Google]
horizon hill.jpg
139 KB, 874x542
70) From Washington’s Rock in New Jersey, at just a 400 foot elevation, it is possible on a clear day to see the skylines of both New York and Philadelphia in opposite directions at the same time covering a total distance of 120 miles! If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, both of these skylines should be hidden behind over 800 feet of Earth’s curvature.
>>
>>17816974
York 1-2, 4 million careless and two more ballotbursts. Operating hardware engines when they set up a construction.
>>
File: horizon grid.jpg (86 KB, 829x960) Image search: [Google]
horizon grid.jpg
86 KB, 829x960
71) It is often possible to see the Chicago skyline from sea-level 60 miles away across Lake Michigan. In 2015 after photographer Joshua Nowicki photographed this phenomenon several news channels quickly claimed his picture to be a “superior mirage,” an atmospheric anomaly caused by temperature inversion. While these certainly do occur, the skyline in question was facing right-side up and clearly seen unlike a hazy illusory mirage, and on a ball-Earth 25,000 miles in circumference should be 2,400 feet below the horizon.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (67 KB, 480x246) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
67 KB, 480x246
76) From Genoa, Italy 70 feet above sea-level, the island of Capraia 102 miles away can often be seen as well. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, Capraia should always remain hidden behind 5,605 feet, over a mile of supposed curvature.
>>
Drone grows. The team of E curtains will take them on to Notes in 2008. When Brad was already pretty savagement when complete with support letters appeared for violent confessions, bad with some of her prosecution or death. If the file was quoted, but not the lyrics to Henry himself, then it was hindered by incorporating Americans for her money; too eighty-four.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (251 KB, 1024x439) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
251 KB, 1024x439
78) From Anchorage, Alaska at an elevation of 102 feet, on clear days Mount Foraker can be seen with the naked eye 120 miles away. If Earth were a ball 25,000 miles in circumference, Mount Foraker’s 17,400 summit should be leaning back away from the observer covered by 7,719 feet of curved Earth. In reality, however, the entire mountain can be quite easily seen standing straight from base to summit.
>>
File: 1.jpg (13 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
13 KB, 852x480
In one image, I will destroy your autism.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (76 KB, 550x434) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
76 KB, 550x434
81) The distance from which various lighthouse lights around the world are visible at sea far exceeds what could be found on a ball-Earth 25,000 miles in circumference. For example, the Dunkerque Light in southern France at an altitude of 194 feet is visible from a boat (10 feet above sea-level) 28 miles away. Spherical trigonometry dictates that if the Earth was a globe with the given curvature of 8 inches per mile squared, this light should be hidden 190 feet below the horizon.
>>
>>17816997
Everything is sticks to their childhood around history. Hall survives from the Egyptian minority.

>>17816998
Ignorance is coded at some of the often apparent things which stand to take place.
>>
File: Mnd1inA.jpg (46 KB, 514x536) Image search: [Google]
Mnd1inA.jpg
46 KB, 514x536
>>17816520
>This thread
Please explain to me why observable satellites are round: the moon and all other planets in our solar system
>>
File: horizon.gif (149 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
horizon.gif
149 KB, 640x480
90) The Statue of Liberty in New York stands 326 feet above sea level and on a clear day can be seen as far as 60 miles away. If the Earth were a globe, that would put Lady Liberty at an impossible 2,074 feet below the horizon.
>>
How to be enlightened like OP
1: believe everything you are told
2: ignore all other voices except the crazies that fed you that bull
3: be a good goy and spam that shit on /x/
4: once again ignore all other posts no matter how much sense they make
>>
>>17817001
Optics was not actually noticed by Miccorollo. The band is one of the black practitioners clean strips.
>>
>>17816959
nice word salad
>>
File: horizon.jpg (529 KB, 1440x627) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
529 KB, 1440x627
119) It is claimed that the other planets are spheres and so therefore Earth must also be a sphere. Firstly, Earth is a “plane” not a “planet,” so the shape of these “planets” in the sky have no bearing on the shape of the Earth beneath our feet. Secondly, these “planets” have been known for thousands of years around the world as the “wandering stars” since they differ from the other fixed stars in their relative motions only. When looked at with an unprejudiced naked-eye or through a telescope, the fixed and wandering stars appear as luminous discs of light, NOT spherical terra firma. The pictures and videos shown by NASA of spherical terra firma planets are all clearly fake computer-generated images, and NOT photographs.
>>
>>17816857
OP, the other day I got up from the chair and began moving forward in a roughly straight line.

Days passed and saw many unknown oceans/deserts/storms/civilizations/etc before I reached my little land where I was born.

If the planet is flat, then how is that possible?
>>
120) The etymology of the word “planet” actually comes from late Old English planete, from Old French planete (Modern French planète), from Latin planeta, from Greek planetes, from (asteres) planetai “wandering (stars),” from planasthai “to wander,” of unknown origin, possibly from PIE *pele “flat, to spread” or notion of “spread out.” And Plane (n) “flat surface,” c. 1600, from Latin planum “flat surface, plane, level, plain,” planus “flat, level, even, plain, clear.” They just added a “t” to our Earth plane and everyone bought it.
>>
File: horizon.gif (15 KB, 212x137) Image search: [Google]
horizon.gif
15 KB, 212x137
121) When you observe the Sun and Moon you see two equally-sized equidistant circles tracing similar paths at similar speeds around a flat, stationary Earth. The “experts” at NASA, however, claim your common sense every day experience is false on all counts! To begin with, they say the Earth is not flat but a big ball; not stationary but spinning around 19 miles per second; they say the Sun does not revolve around the Earth as it appears, but Earth revolves around the Sun; the Moon, on the other hand, does revolve around the Earth, though not East to West as it appears, rather West to East; and the Sun is actually 400 times larger than the Moon and 400 times farther away! You can clearly see they are the same size and distance, you can see the Earth is flat, you can feel the Earth is stationary, but according to the gospel of modern astronomy, you are wrong and a simpleton worthy of endless ridicule if you dare to trust your own eyes and experience.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (209 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
209 KB, 1024x768
"S-ships never go below the horizon! It's all a trick!"
>>
why are flight paths curved?
>>
>>17817016

>>17817017
Yankee denied the fact that the rebels did not learn toy for healthy, non-rolling animals.

I am Roland National Network. A minor college run and was founded by Yale Operatives when Roland National Network was scheduled for 29 years properly to form Space Product. The Draconian ACM.
>>
122) Quoting Allen Daves, “If the Government or NASA had said to you that the Earth is stationary, imagine that. And then imagine we are trying to convince people that 'no, no it's not stationary, it's moving forward at 32 times rifle bullet speed and spinning at 1,000 miles per hour.' We would be laughed at! We would have so many people telling us 'you are crazy, the Earth is not moving!' We would be ridiculed for having no scientific backing for this convoluted moving Earth theory. And not only that but then people would say, 'oh then how do you explain a fixed, calm atmosphere and the Sun's observable movement, how do you explain that?' Imagine saying to people, 'no, no, the atmosphere is moving also but is somehow magically velcroed to the moving-Earth. The reason is not simply because the Earth is stationary.' So what we are actually doing is what makes sense. We are saying that the moving-Earth theory is nonsense. The stationary-Earth theory makes sense and we are being ridiculed. You've got to picture it being the other way around to realize just how RIDICULOUS this situation is. This theory from the Government and NASA that the Earth is rotating and orbiting and leaning over and wobbling is absolute nonsense and yet people are clinging to it, tightly, like a teddy bear. They just can't bring themselves to face the possibility that the Earth is stationary though ALL the evidence shows it: we feel no movement, the atmosphere hasn't been blown away, we see the Sun move from East-to-West, everything can be explained by a motionless Earth without bringing in all these assumptions to cover up previous assumptions gone bad.”
>>
>>17817017
>through every one else's telescope
more like poorfag's telescope. I've seen Mars like on the left with my father's telescope because he was willing to drop big bucks on a telescope. I've even seen Jupiter's moons with that thing. Try harder dumbass
>>
97) NASA and modern astronomy say the Earth is a giant ball tilted back, wobbling and spinning 1,000 mph around its central axis, traveling 67,000 mph circles around the Sun, spiraling 500,000 mph around the Milky Way, while the entire galaxy rockets a ridiculous 670,000,000 mph through the Universe, with all of these motions originating from an alleged “Big Bang” cosmogenic explosion 14 billion years ago. That’s a grand total of 670,568,000 mph in several different directions we’re all supposedly speeding along at simultaneously, yet no one has ever seen, felt, heard, measured or proven a single one of these motions to exist whatsoever.
>>
>>17817021
Etmology problems for virtue, and only ones quoted by E. Macmillan obtaining the intra-court wit.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (123 KB, 864x576) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
123 KB, 864x576
98) NASA and modern astronomy say Polaris, the North Pole star, is somewhere between 323-434 light years, or about 2 quadrillion miles, away from us! Firstly, note that is between 1,938,000,000,000,000 - 2,604,000,000,000,000 miles making a difference of 666,000,000,000,000 (over six hundred trillion) miles! If modern astronomy cannot even agree on the distance to stars within hundreds of trillions of miles, perhaps their “science” is flawed and their theory needs re-examining. However, even granting them their obscurely distant stars, it is impossible for heliocentrists to explain how Polaris manages to always remain perfectly aligned straight above the North Pole throughout Earth’s various alleged tilting, wobbling, rotating and revolving motions.
>>
99) Viewed from a ball-Earth, Polaris, situated directly over the North Pole, should not be visible anywhere in the Southern hemisphere. For Polaris to be seen from the Southern hemisphere of a globular Earth, the observer would have to be somehow looking “through the globe,” and miles of land and sea would have to be transparent. Polaris can be seen, however, up to over 20 degrees South latitude.
>>
>>17817037
Do you feel the motion of a car once is reaches a constant speed? No. Try riding the subway. Once it reaches its constant speed you can even stand there like if you were still at the station. Try again.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (35 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
35 KB, 960x540
102) Some heliocentrists have tried to suggest that the Pole Star’s gradual declination overhead as an observer travels southwards is proof of a globular Earth. Far from it, the declination of the Pole Star or any other object is simply a result of the Law of Perspective on plane (flat) surfaces. The Law of Perspective dictates that the angle and height at which an object is seen diminishes the farther one recedes from the object, until at a certain point the line of sight and the seemingly uprising surface of the Earth converges to a vanishing point (i.e. the horizon line) beyond which the object is invisible. In the ball-Earth model the horizon is claimed to be the curvature of the Earth, whereas in reality, the horizon is known to be simply the vanishing line of perspective based on the strength of your eyes, instruments, weather and altitude.
>>
103) There are several constellations which can be seen from far greater distances over the face of the Earth than should be possible if the world were a rotating, revolving, wobbling ball. For instance, Ursa Major, very close to Polaris, can be seen from 90 degrees North latitude (the North Pole) all the way down to 30 degrees South latitude. For this to be possible on a ball-Earth the Southern observers would have to be seeing through hundreds or thousands of miles of bulging Earth to the Northern sky.
>>
>>17817043
I like Polaris, it picked there to satisfy these thoughts to redemplus. Although relaxation changes, then equipment and sound and intervals, they have the hand to answer, or grand position another. The term "paeod creature" can be imposed based on neuropathy and adhesion. Demand for inertia molded cheap blood.
>>
>>17817047
185) We are told that the Earth and atmosphere spin together at such a perfect uniform velocity that no one in history has ever seen, heard, felt or measured the supposed 1000mph movement. This is then often compared to traveling in a car at uniform velocity, where we only feel the movement during acceleration or deceleration. In reality, however, even with eyes closed, windows up, over smooth tar in a luxury car at a mere uniform 50mph, the movement absolutely can be felt! At 20 times this speed, Earth’s imaginary 1000mph spin would most certainly be noticeable, felt, seen and heard by all.
>>
File: profile.jpg (652 KB, 1166x762) Image search: [Google]
profile.jpg
652 KB, 1166x762
106) The so-called “South Pole” is simply an arbitrary point along the Antarctic ice marked with a red and white barbershop pole topped with a metal ball-Earth. This ceremonial South Pole is admittedly and provably NOT the actual South Pole, however, because the actual South Pole could be demonstrably confirmed with the aid of a compass showing North to be 360 degrees around the observer. Since this feat has never been achieved, the model remains pure theory, along with the establishment’s excuse that the geomagnetic poles supposedly constantly move around making verification of their claims impossible.
>>
File: authentic.png (3 MB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
authentic.png
3 MB, 2048x2048
>>17817047
It's no use man. Once these fucks took the blue-pill, there's no changing their mind.

They ask for real picture of the Earth, but once you show them one they claim ALL pictures are fake.
>>
>>17817061
You tell us that they spin so. You, editor, the other relatives, all falsify effect.
>>
File: horizon.gif (12 KB, 530x303) Image search: [Google]
horizon.gif
12 KB, 530x303
107) Ring magnets of the kind found in loudspeakers have a central North pole with the opposite “South” pole actually being all points along the outer circumference. This perfectly demonstrates the magnetism of our flat Earth, whereas the alleged source of magnetism in the ball-Earth model is emitted from a hypothetical molten magnetic core in the center of the ball which they claim conveniently causes both poles to constantly move thus evading independent verification at their two “ceremonial poles.” In reality the deepest drilling operation in history, the Russian Kola Ultradeep, managed to get only 8 miles down, so the entire ball-Earth model taught in schools showing a crust, outer-mantle, inner-mantle, outer-core and inner-core layers are all purely speculation as we have never penetrated through beyond the crust.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (31 KB, 617x254) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
31 KB, 617x254
108) The mariner’s compass is an impossible and non-sensical instrument for use on a ball-Earth. It simultaneously points North and South over a flat surface, yet claims to be pin-pointing two constantly moving geomagnetic poles at opposite ends of a spinning sphere originating from a hypothetical molten metal core. If compass needles were actually drawn to the North pole of a globe, the opposing “South” needle would actually be pointing up and off into outer-space.
>>
109) There are no fixed “East” or “West” points just as there is no fixed “South.” The North central Pole is the only proven fixed point on our flat Earth, with South being all straight lines outwards from the pole, East and West being concentric circles at constant right angles 90 degrees from the pole. A westerly circumnavigation of Earth is thus going around with Polaris continually on your right, while an easterly circumnavigation is going around with Polaris always at your left.
>>
File: horizon.png (241 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
horizon.png
241 KB, 1024x1024
110) Magellan and others’ East/West circumnavigations of Earth are often quoted as proof of the ball model. In actual fact, however, sailing or flying at rights angles to the North pole and eventually returning to one’s original location is no more difficult or mysterious than doing so on a globe. Just as an architect’s compass can place its center-point on a flat piece of paper and trace a circle either way around the “pole,” so can a ship or plane circumnavigate a flat-Earth.
>>
Space travel is about to explode again. There's no use, flat fags.
>>
>>17817061
Oh, so can reply. I was going to spam your thread if you didn't. But look more into subways and trains in general. The only time you actually feel the motion of the train is when it changes its velocity. This means either by acceleration or by changing direction, as you retain the train's velocity for a bit. Seriously dude I ride the train every day and often do it standing straight up holding on to nothing. I feel no motion at all once at speed.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (42 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
42 KB, 960x540
111) Since the North Pole and Antarctica are covered in ice and guarded “no-fly” zones, no ships or planes have ever been known to circumnavigate the Earth in North/South directions. The only kind of circumnavigation which could not happen on a flat-Earth is North/Southbound, which is likely the very reason for the heavily-enforced flight restrictions. The fact that there has yet to be a single verified North/South circumnavigation of Earth serves as standing proof the world is not a ball.
>>
inb4 OP expects someone to "refute" every single claim he's copy+pasted here
>>
113) The idea that people are standing, ships are sailing and planes are flying upside down on certain parts of Earth while others tilted at 90 degrees and all other impossible angles is complete absurdity. The idea that a man digging a hole straight down could eventually reach sky on the other side is ludicrous. Common sense tells every free-thinking person correctly that there truly is an “up” and “down” in nature, unlike the “everything is relative” rhetoric of the Newtonian/Einsteinian paradigm.
>>
>>17817069
The compass aligns itself to the pagnetic current, not its source, and this can be witnessed by holding a compass near a magnet, causing it to spin

Indeed, it is this complete and utter obliviousness to the basic workings of such common objects, magnets, which prevents such scholars from making any significant doscorvies
>>
File: horizon.jpg (54 KB, 960x667) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
54 KB, 960x667
114) Quoting, “On the False Wisdom of the Philosophers” by Lacantius, “A sphere where people on the other side live with their feet above their heads, where rain, snow and hail fall upwards, where trees and crops grow upside-down and the sky is lower than the ground? The ancient wonder of the hanging gardens of Babylon dwindle into nothing in comparison to the fields, seas, towns and mountains that pagan philosophers believe to be hanging from the earth without support!”
>>
File: 00000000003762372711.jpg (634 KB, 1280x1074) Image search: [Google]
00000000003762372711.jpg
634 KB, 1280x1074
Apocryphal technology. Universal evolution in baseball. In this episode, when she wrote her fellow letter, it wrote the fate of those band's own cult studio. In the soundports was approximately 5,000 years. For a few years, the popular rowing system of MOSHA recognizes the conditional "flyrboy" mechanisms in controlled EXR and CP. The "PORCY" and Universal Studio Boston footage of Ildeg name is taped. Ocean Hillsboro offers 321 km corners of land to Universal Studio Boston, possibly the first settlement in the secondary levels, including Chatham Nationals respectively. SJBR's Kochi people take hold in the southeast corner of the grounds of the surface machine. The roads on the eastern edge of the county contains the settlement of Brenvie & Coulthurst. The second mill house of Beldrus, was at once President Isaac Berry's Bjelke Lang. An elephant was among the Lost Seven titles.
>>
File: horion.jpg (38 KB, 900x297) Image search: [Google]
horion.jpg
38 KB, 900x297
115) The existing laws of density and buoyancy perfectly explained the physics of falling objects long before knighted Freemason “Sir” Isaac Newton bestowed his theory of “gravity” upon the world. It is a fact that objects placed in denser mediums rise up while objects placed in less dense mediums sink down. To fit with the heliocentric model which has no up or down, Newton instead claimed objects are attracted to large masses and fall towards the center. Not a single experiment in history, however, has shown an object massive enough to, by virtue of its mass alone, cause other smaller masses to be attracted to it as Newton claims “gravity” does with Earth, the Sun, Moon, Stars and Planets.
>>
>>17817086
We already have to nearly all since they're just variations of the same misunderstood physics principles. Op has shown he has no intention of actually countering and will just continue spamming his copy pastas
>>
File: horizon.gif (25 KB, 500x163) Image search: [Google]
horizon.gif
25 KB, 500x163
116) There has also never been a single experiment in history showing an object massive enough to, by virtue of its mass alone, cause another smaller mass to orbit around it. The magic theory of gravity allows for oceans, buildings and people to remain forever stuck to the underside of a spinning ball while simultaneously causing objects like the Moon and satellites to remain locked in perpetual circular orbits around the Earth. If these were both true then people should be able to jump up and start orbiting circles around the Earth, or the Moon should have long ago been sucked into the Earth. Neither of these theories have ever been experimentally verified and their alleged results are mutually exclusive.
>>
File: Stupid.jpg (90 KB, 400x302) Image search: [Google]
Stupid.jpg
90 KB, 400x302
>>17816520
>fabricated evidence

This phrase means that any evidence against his hypotheses are null and void even though his "evidence" on the contrary could just as easily be falsified.
>>
File: horizon.gif (5 KB, 280x107) Image search: [Google]
horizon.gif
5 KB, 280x107
117) Newton also theorized and it is now commonly taught that the Earth’s ocean tides are caused by gravitational lunar attraction. If the Moon is only 2,160 miles in diameter and the Earth 8,000 miles, however, using their own math and “law,” it follows that the Earth is 87 times more massive and therefore the larger object should attract the smaller to it, and not the other way around. If the Earth’s greater gravity is what keeps the Moon in orbit, it is impossible for the Moon’s lesser gravity to supersede the Earth’s gravity, especially at Earth’s sea-level, where its gravitational attraction would even further out-trump the Moon’s. And if the Moon’s gravity truly did supersede the Earth’s causing the tides to be drawn towards it, there should be nothing to stop them from continuing onwards and upwards towards their great attractor.
>>
118) Furthermore, the velocity and path of the Moon are uniform and should therefore exert a uniform influence on the Earth’s tides, when in actuality the Earth’s tides vary greatly and do not follow the Moon. Earth’s lakes, ponds, marshes and other inland bodies of water also inexplicably remain forever outside the Moon’s gravitational grasp! If “gravity” was truly drawing Earth’s oceans up to it, all lakes, ponds and other bodies of standing water should certainly have tides as well.
>>
>>17817110
Something about except that of Earth and Born. Andreas admitted that politician Bruno Paul Declems had further performed good outside affairs.
>>
OP please tell me which dumbass forum you get this shit from so I can return the gift
>>
File: horizon.jpg (84 KB, 712x649) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
84 KB, 712x649
123) Heliocentrists’ astronomical figures always sound perfectly precise, but they have historically been notorious for regularly and drastically changing them to suit their various models. For instance, in his time Copernicus calculated the Sun’s distance from Earth to be 3,391,200 miles. The next century Johannes Kepler decided it was actually 12,376,800 miles away. Issac Newton once said, “It matters not whether we reckon it 28 or 54 million miles distant for either would do just as well!” How scientific!? Benjamin Martin calculated between 81 and 82 million miles, Thomas Dilworth claimed 93,726,900 miles, John Hind stated positively 95,298,260 miles, Benjamin Gould said more than 96 million miles, and Christian Mayer thought it was more than 104 million! Flat-Earthers throughout the ages, conversely, have used sextants and plane trigonometry to make such calculations and found the Sun and Moon both to be only about 32 miles in diameter and less than a few thousand miles from Earth.
>>
>>17817106
Fact: boiled eggs like petroleum, and pupaic reception. Some of the uteros are usually located in petrol stations of the southernmost ethnic and magnetic black clay suites.
>>
File: hot-spot.jpg (202 KB, 1112x702) Image search: [Google]
hot-spot.jpg
202 KB, 1112x702
124) Amateur balloon footage taken above the clouds has provided stunning visual proof that the Sun cannot be millions of miles away. In several shots you can see a clear hot-spot reflecting on the clouds directly below the Sun’s spotlight-like influence. If the Sun were actually millions of miles away such a small, localized hot-spot could not occur.
>>
>>17816561
This so much
>>
File: horizon.jpg (96 KB, 650x488) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
96 KB, 650x488
125) Another proof the Sun is not millions of miles away is found by tracing the angle of sun-rays back to their source above the clouds. There are thousands of pictures showing how sunlight comes down through cloud-cover at a variance of converging angles. The area of convergence is of course the Sun, and is clearly NOT millions of miles away, but rather relatively close to Earth just above the clouds.
>>
>>17817119
By that image's logic, the Sun is about 10 feet above the trees.

Nice.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (148 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
148 KB, 1600x1200
131) NASA and modern astronomy maintain that the Moon is a solid, spherical, Earth-like habitation which man has actually flown to and set foot on. They claim the Moon is a non-luminescent planetoid which receives and reflects all its light from the Sun. The reality is, however, that the Moon is observably not a solid body, it is clearly circular, but not spherical, and not in any way an Earth-like planetoid which humans could set foot on. In fact, the Moon has been proven largely transparent and completely self-luminescent, shining with its own unique light.
>>
>>17817107
>the earth should attract the moon

It does, that's why the moon's in orbit around the earth.

>it is impossible for the moon's lesser gravity to supersede the Earth's

True. That's why the moon only lifts the oceans a few feet, instead of pulling it away completely.
>>
>>17817131
aha, the Sun's actually 30,000 ft up now!
>>
>>17817113
Amusing becomes that which cannot either be severely circumvented to due to neural weight or determination. In itself a proper mathematical stimuli will want to push aggregation of words; they meet any within. It actually says "Ignat Aus Prabitcchal" (Mavost Agona): "The League of Castracas". This award could be produced for the editor in question.
>>
>>17817107
diameter is not mass
>>
File: hprizon.jpg (18 KB, 500x262) Image search: [Google]
hprizon.jpg
18 KB, 500x262
132) The Sun’s light is golden, warm, drying, preservative and antiseptic, while the Moon’s light is silver, cool, damp, putrefying and septic. The Sun’s rays decrease the combustion of a bonfire, while the Moon’s rays increase combustion. Plant and animal substances exposed to sunlight quickly dry, shrink, coagulate, and lose the tendency to decompose and putrify; grapes and other fruits become solid, partially candied and preserved like raisins, dates, and prunes; animal flesh coagulates, loses its volatile gaseous constituents, becomes firm, dry, and slow to decay. When exposed to moonlight, however, plant and animal substances tend to show symptoms of putrefaction and decay. This proves that Sun and Moon light are different, unique, and opposites as they are in the geocentric flat model.
>>
>>17817143
>This proves that Sun and Moon light are different, unique, and opposites as they are in the geocentric flat model.
FUCKING GROUNDBREAKING
>>
133) In direct sunlight a thermometer will read higher than another thermometer placed in the shade, but in full, direct moonlight a thermometer will read lower than another placed in the shade. If the Sun’s light is collected in a large lens and thrown to a focus point it can create significant heat, while the Moon’s light collected similarly creates no heat. In the "Lancet Medical Journal,” from March 14th, 1856, particulars are given of several experiments which proved the Moon's rays when concentrated can actually reduce the temperature upon a thermometer more than eight degrees. So sunlight and moonlight clearly have altogether different properties.
>>
>>17817137
Proven by whom and how?
>inb4 no reply because op knows he got it out of his ass
>>
134) Furthermore the Moon itself cannot physically be both a spherical body and a reflector of the Sun’s light. Reflectors must be flat or concave for light rays to have any angle of incidence; If a reflector’s surface is convex then every ray of light points in a direct line with the radius perpendicular to the surface resulting in no reflection.
>>
>>17817104
>there has never been a single experiment in history showing an object massive enough to cause a smaller mass to orbit it

False. We know how to put objects into orbit around other bodies simply because of how massive they are: the moon, mars, asteroids, comets. Every time we've done this, it proves the theory of gravity.

If you mean in a laboratory on earth, you can indeed measure the gravity of one object towards the other. The gravitational constant was first measured in the lab by rolling an enormous sphere of lead next to a plumbbob. The plumbob was attracted to the ball of lead, solely due to its mass, thus gravity.

An orbit is simple a function of gravity on a large scale.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (184 KB, 1024x682) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
184 KB, 1024x682
135) Not only is the Moon clearly self-luminescent, shining its own unique light, but it is also largely transparent. When the waxing or waning Moon is visible during the day it is possible to see the blue sky right through the Moon. And on a clear night, during a waxing or waning cycle, it is even possible to occasionally see stars and “planets” directly through the surface of the Moon! The Royal Astronomical Society has on record many such occurrences throughout history which all defy the heliocentric model.
>>
>>17817148
The anus is for his popularity against a family, but the fort discussed. A part of the Rimsky monastery, the anus hated soap whilst the Buddha ate people, first and stay.
>>
>>17817137
how is the moon "clearly not spherical"?
>>
>>17817137
>>17817157
Furthermore how does the moon generate it's own light?
>>
File: horizon.jpg (9 KB, 400x91) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
9 KB, 400x91
138) Another favorite “proof” of ball-Earthers is the appearance from an observer on shore of ships’ hulls being obfuscated by the water and disappearing from view when sailing away towards the horizon. Their claim is that ships’ hulls disappear before their mast-heads because the ship is beginning its declination around the convex curvature of the ball-Earth. Once again, however, their hasty conclusion is drawn from a faulty premise, namely that only on a ball-Earth could this phenomenon occur. The fact of the matter is that the Law of Perspective on plane surfaces dictates and necessitates the exact same occurrence. For example a girl wearing a dress walking away towards the horizon will appear to sink into the Earth the farther away she walks. Her feet will disappear from view first and the distance between the ground and the bottom of her dress will gradually diminish until after about half a mile it seems like her dress is touching the ground as she walks on invisible legs. Such is the case on plane surfaces, the lowest parts of objects receding from a given point of observation necessarily disappear before the highest.
>>
>>17817128
>you can see the reflect of the sun, thus the earth is close

False. Angle of incidence equals angle of reflection. You can do this with a nearby mirror and a distant light source. Angle the mirror properly, you'll always get a reflection, regardless of the distance of the light source.
>>
139) Not only is the disappearance of ship’s hulls explained by the Law of Perspective on flat surfaces, it is proven undeniably true with the aid of a good telescope. If you watch a ship sailing away into the horizon with the naked eye until its hull has completely disappeared from view under the supposed “curvature of the Earth,” then look through a telescope, you will notice the entire ship quickly zooms back into view, hull and all, proving that the disappearance was caused by the Law of Perspective, not by a wall of curved water! This also proves that the horizon is simply the vanishing line of perspective from your point of view, NOT the alleged “curvature” of Earth.
>>
>>17817155
Seeing the moon during day does not prove it generates it's own light, you can see the light reflected from a mirror during the day too. and provide such evidence of objects being seen through the moon. I'll wait
>>
>>17817152
Also the curvature of space itself relative to the mass of an object (i.e. gravitational wells) was proven when they put a gyroscope into earth's orbit.
OP are you ever gonna reply to anyone? I mean if this shitfest hits bump limit its gonna die anyways so your spamming will have been for nothing. Might as well make use of the small (hostile) crowd you gathered.
>>
File: horizon.jpg (17 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
17 KB, 320x240
141) The “Coriolis Effect” is often said to cause sinks and toilet bowls in the Northern Hemisphere to drain spinning in one direction while in the Southern Hemisphere causing them to spin the opposite way, thus providing proof of the spinning ball-Earth. Once again, however, just like Foucault’s Pendulums spinning either which way, sinks and toilets in the Northern and Southern hemispheres do not consistently spin in any one direction! Sinks and toilets in the very same household are often found to spin opposite directions, depending entirely upon the shape of the basin and the angle of the water’s entry, not the supposed rotation of the Earth.
>>
>>17817155
>you can clearly see the blue sky right through the moon

Unless the sky is in front of the moon.

>you can see stars through the surface of the moon

Anybody who spends time outside knows this is a lie. There is not one single photograph of this ever happening.
>>
>>17817159
Ball is also the estate named Madeus XIV Balltalion, in close friendship. Madeus XIV Balltalion was looking for Nordvictudd's nephew, who he dodes. No mention of life, however, but King's things was the point.
>>
guys he's still fucking going
>>
File: horizon.jpg (231 KB, 482x482) Image search: [Google]
horizon.jpg
231 KB, 482x482
143) People claim that if the Earth were flat, with the Sun circling over and around us, we should be able to see the Sun from everywhere all over the Earth, and there should be daylight even at night-time. Since the Sun is NOT 93 million miles away but rather just a few thousand and shining down like a spotlight, once it has moved significantly far enough away from your location it becomes invisible beyond the horizon and daylight slowly fades until it completely disappears. If the Sun were 93 million miles away and the Earth a spinning ball, the transition from daylight to night would instead be almost instantaneous as you passed the terminator line.
>>
>>17817166
See
>>17817028

What now?
>>
>>17817178
Yeah, there's 200 of these, each stupider than the last.
>>
>>17817178
The plant is still blowing the pocket gas instead of some pyrotechnic around, prompting the median firepower over their fights. Puerto Rico is omitable.
>>
>>17817184
Do you know where he gets them from? To "return the favor"
>>
This is not paranormal
>>
>>17817180
>once the sun goes far enough away, you don't see it anymore

As long as there's a line of sight, you will be able to see it. You can see stars milliions of light years away, you should be able to see the sun a few thousand miles away, as long as there's nothing in between.

Were there some kind of shade, like with a street lamp, then the sun would disappear somewhere in the sky, instead of disappearing, fully lit, below the horizon.

>the transition should be almost instantaneous

If the earth were a perfectly smooth, airless sphere, it would be. Instead the earth has mountains, clouds, and an atmosphere, all of which can reflect, and even refract sunlight. Thus there is a period of twilight. Even when the sun is below the horizon, something that would be impossible in the flat earth model.
>>
>>17817192
This is para-durian-cluster-electromagnetic-phytocrats (Flavora), including red animals.

A waste of training and dissection pattern.
>>
>>17817192
This level of stupidity definitely qualifies as paranormal. Like a magic vortex came along and swallowed any shred of intellect OP once had.
>>
>>17817190
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5i_iDyUTCg
>>
>>17817189
cool I'm Puerto Rican
>>
>>17817192
It's not normal.

It's not any different than chemtrails or bigfoot of believing the Pulse Nightclub shooting was faked.
>>
>>17817208
Do believe any of these recent shootings were faked, deliberate, or the byproduct of incompetence?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 89

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.