[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So let's say the moon landing was faked Who cares?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 600x450
So let's say the moon landing was faked

Who cares?
>>
It'd also call into question every single other achievement in the space program. If that was faked, what ELSE was?

But this is a dumb thought exercise, because that shit happened.
>>
>>17816427
/thread
>>
Then its still up for grabs. I heard china was goiung to build a base there and look for water and helium3. If they do, they'll pretty much own the moon and will be able to launch ships from there too.
>>
>>17816427

Like what.
>>
File: BumpInTheNight.jpg (27 KB, 223x310) Image search: [Google]
BumpInTheNight.jpg
27 KB, 223x310
Space Exploration fuels the world in many ways. First, you get the technology, alright -- first they develop something for the spaceships, and then that tech eventually becomes affordable for us mere citizens. Secondly, it produces a lot of jobs.

I mean, who the fuck would ever hire a geologist, amirite?
(Oh, check this shit out, we have 5Kg of martian rock in the lab. If only we could study it somehow.)

If the moon landing was faked (which is wasn't), I'd be very interested in knowing where all the technological advances of that era came from.
>>
>>17816435

>still up for grabs

Anyone capable of building a base on the moon has absolutely zero resistance. Laying an American Flag on the moon doesn't mean America owns the moon nor does it mean the US would be able to defend it if someone wanted to use it.
>>
>>17816436
Putting landers on venus, mars, titan, comets, asteroids, sending probes into deep space, etc.

Are you really that unfamiliar with the space program?
>>
I remember that in the old Universe; there was only one landing, not six. Also how does the Moon Landing conspiracy holds up now? Did they just fake the first landing and the other ones are real, or the first one was the only one real? Alternate Universes are real, at least.
>>
It's all American pride and propaganda, look at what was happening, the Soviet Union was crushing the US in every aspect of the space race, the US had to win something, ANYTHING, to project the illusion of superiority.
>>
>>17816435
>>17816449
There was an attempt to assert jurisdiction over celestial bodies, but anyone with potential to affect said celestial bodies has completely ignored the treaty. Except maybe India and France, if they ever ratify it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon_Treaty
>>
File: ayy-lmaos.jpg (94 KB, 1280x1120) Image search: [Google]
ayy-lmaos.jpg
94 KB, 1280x1120
>>17816445

Technology came from aliens, obviously.
>>
>>17816502
And Russia totally wouldn't call them out on it if it was fake, right?
>>
Imagine you find out you're adopted in your 40s. Your parents never told you in fact they showed you pictures of your "birth" that were faked. Your entire trust of your parents would instantly vanish and you would wonder what else they lied about.
>>
>>17816919
To be fair, even if they didn't birth you, they still raised you and thus are more your parents than whatever human you were pulled out of.

This still applies to the country, even if the moon landing was faked, there has been plenty of good that came out of it and lots of progress in the realm of space throughout the world. Of course it'll make you wonder what could have been lied about but it doesn't completely ruin the relationship, unless you're not a rational 40 year-old.
>>
>>17817084
This. Try talking to people from other countries. Even those in other 1st world countries are envious of how good we have it. Even if the first landing wasn't real as you claim, we've been there several times since
>>
>>17817114
>Even those in other 1st world countries are envious of how good we have it.
I can assure that this is far from the case despite what your indoctrination leads you to believe.
>>
>>17817227

Oh gosh I feel so assured now, thank you.
>>
>>17817114
who is we ? the nazi rocket builders you gave a place to live in the usa who killed thousands of people with their V2 rockets in WW2. you mean those right ?
>>
The Soviets knew about a plane that didn't exist (OXCART) at a base that didn't exist (AREA 51) because they of infrared satellites

BUT they couldn't prove that we didn't go to the moon? Oh fuck off; this is probably the dumbest conspiracy theory ever.
>>
>>17817114

>Even those in other 1st world countries are envious of how good we have it

Haha, no. Everyone I know is pretty happy to not be an American.
>>
>>17816396
The Sovjets were superior. I love capitalism and the way it lets me abuse it, and dislike communism, but the sovjets were superior and more motivated than the USA. Russia would absolutely crush America even today.
>>
>>17816502
it would be impossible with 1960's technology to record and stream back at 10 fps for 2 hours to american tv's. impossible
>>
Well OP NASA takes a huge chunk of money every month that they claim to be using in space exploration but since they are part of the federal government which also runs scams such as the Federal Reserve, it definitely makes you wonder if they're not just fucking using that money for other more nefarious purposes
>>
>>17817828
> being happy about becoming an Islamic nation
> being happy about being unable to defend your life
> being happy about having to own a license to watch TV
>>
If I was on the Apollo team, I would totally fake the moon landing. Just to demoralize the Soviets. And then I'd get the astronauts there for real, to plant the flag and mirrors, and what not, and check the place out. I think that's maybe what happened.
>>
>>17816396

Russia cared.
>>
>>17818174
Is that what you think is it?
>>
You can't handle the truth, we don't talk about it.
>>
>>17817114

3rd worlder here. So is that why my country is now full of Americans flocking here to get away from their big brother society? Mmhmm keep telling yourself you have it so great.
>>
>>17818187
It makes perfect sense. They had the Apollo mission planned, but were freaking out because they were worried the Soviets might get there first. So they did what anyone does at work when their deadline is due and they have finished yet. They faked it. And then when they had some breathing room, they went up for realsies.

It's the one theory that's never suggested in all this "REAL vs. FAKE" conspiracy nonsense. Well. What if it was both?
>>
>>17816396
Well, it shows you that there are many things that are hidden, faked and fabricated.

Cures for cancer, AIDS many many more...
Why can't people live for 1000 years and so on so forth.
You start to ask question which will make many who know these things uncomfortable.
>>
File: 1456144338860.jpg (525 KB, 2448x2448) Image search: [Google]
1456144338860.jpg
525 KB, 2448x2448
WE
>>
File: sWBKbYt.png (1 MB, 1028x1240) Image search: [Google]
sWBKbYt.png
1 MB, 1028x1240
WUZ
>>
FOOD
>>
File: 1438699570194.png (1 MB, 1200x338) Image search: [Google]
1438699570194.png
1 MB, 1200x338
S
>>
File: q3rVeRw.jpg (100 KB, 648x388) Image search: [Google]
q3rVeRw.jpg
100 KB, 648x388
>>17818318
sweet dino gains brah

do u know how much protein he has to eat to get ripped like that
>apes hate him
>>
How in gods name would you land on something translucent and is self-luminescent and is disk shaped and might even be inter-dimensional? The moon isn't what people think it is. The soviets knew this that's why the "space race" was even a thing. There are now abandoned power plants in Chernobyl showing flat earth maps.

Your past your history and what it means to be human is being kept from you. That's why this shit matters.
>>
>>17816485
Mandelafag, go and stay go.
>>
>>17816502
And the Soviets confirmed the US landed on the moon anyway because...?
>>
well, if people make multiple threads about the same shit, I guess it is ok for me too, to just copy a post:
Even if you believe they could "fake" all of this photographic evidence in the 60 (which is either retarded or intellectual dishonest),

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapolloarchive/albums

even if you believe in the fucking HUGE conspiracy that would be needed to "fake" it (and why would the russian have confirmed it, if they were on the opposing end?),
even if you dont trust what you see through a telescope, there is still physical evidence like moon rocks and stuff they left there (for example a mirror that can reflect lasers)
>>
>>17817114
Oh sure. Nobody is laughing at you. We all want to be like the cool americans
>>
>>17818297

That's what I think. I know there are so many global grand conspiracies out there but what's the absolute worst motive to cheat to win a space race?
>>
>>17817802
>>17817828
>>17818192
>>17818527
redditors
>>
>>17816396

https://youtu.be/H6bZAGYfB9w?t=32

nobody gives a fuck about NASA
>>
>>17818329

Because the moon is a celestial body very much like our own planet

[spoiler]how much of this board is role play?[/spoiler]
>>
>>17818321
The funny thing about that picture is not only was Hoover talking about Communism in that quote, but HE WAS TOTALLY WRONG ABOUT IT.

It's not like there weren't legit soviet spies, but Hoover was one of these guys that had a habit of calling anyone who expressed anything less than glowing support of the federal government communist infiltrators. He was a paranoid whose personal shame about being gay led him to see demons everywhere.
>>
So let's say the black people were faked

Who cares?
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.