[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sigil magic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /x/ - Paranormal

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
I started using Sigils a little while and would like you to help me with tips, stories and knowledge of the subject.
>>
>>17816128
Heya. I did one singil in my life and it was to find md soulmate. I meditated on it and envisioned it super hard, buried it, and forgot about it. It has been a few years, but I have been dating my boyfriend for almost 3 years and I spend every day with him. So...

I think they work if you give them a lot of energy and just let them do their work.

But again, I've only don it once and it could be entirely coincidental.
>>
>>17816154
I thought of doing a similar to yours, but for a specific person. The problem is that I am not very good with meditation.

Thanks a lot for the help =)
>>
>>17816178
I get you, I'm not too good at it either. I just cleared my mind until I felt light and started envisioning the picture I drew and its meaning until I just felt like I put enough energy in it and just left it after c:
>>
>>17816178
Have you tried talking to them about it?
>>
Putting energy into something.....*rolls eyes*
>>
>>17816191
I'll try that
>>
>>17816194
Yes
>>
>>17816194
Yeah, i did. But things aren't so easy...
>>
>>17816178
I tried doing this for a specific person too. Still waiting...

If anything, things have gotten worse between us.
>>
>>17816245
how you did that one?
>>
>>17816254
Made a sigil, I make my sigils pictorial though abstract - I wind up using more symbols than letters. I carried it around with me for a few days contemplating what it meant and what I really wanted from it. Eventually I burned it.
>>
>made sigil to find $5 for the lulz
>dontbelievethiscrap.jpg
>6 months or so pass and sigil is forgotten
>find $1 in public bathroom on sink counter
>Sigil is remembered
>Wonder where my other $4 is
>magicisdumb.png
>Walking dog around apartment complex later that day
>See another $1 on the ground
>Go grab the dollar and find is actually a wad of dollars
>Unfold wad
>Four $1 bills
>>
>>17816650
It's like the universe is laughing at you
>>
>>17816808
Not sigil, but as far as willing something into existence:

>End of work day, alone in office
>Haven't had a cigarette in 6 months but omg, craving one so badly
>Trying not to think about buying a pack on way home
>Go to lock glass door and look outside
>Fluffy looking pack of cigarettes is sitting on window sill outside
>don't get hopes up, don't get hopes up, don't get hopes up
>Pack is 3/4ths full
>Go to grab lighter out of my bag
>Remember I threw lighter out two days ago, thinking I was finally through with this shit
>Tear car apart looking for lighter
>nothingness.gif
>Don't want to take any home, resign to putting pack on smoking co-worker's desk, probably her pack anyway
>Go over to her desk
>Lighter is sitting right there
>Smoke what has still been my last cigarette
>>
incorporate ancient runes into your sigils, or any ancient symbolism that represents your intent really. after months of doing them with success, I made a sigil and outlined the circle around the main symbol and filled the space between that outline and the original circle with runes that relate to my heritage,

I also colored it with colors that related to my intents, don't remember what the sigil was specifically for but I know some of the runes represented wealth

placed it on my wall hidden by other pieces of art so other people could see it but may not necessarily notice it. long story short I found eighty something bucks on my bathroom floor the next day

I lived only with my mom at the time and she definitely would have questioned me about missing money if she lost it
>>
>>17817803
fucker stole his mom's money
>>
Protip, not only writings can be sigils. A song, a dancing choreography, and emotion, all these things can be used as a sigil.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.